IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 11

Cicely

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like the new UI except for the performance monitor! What happened it's like you guys went backwards the performance monitor is big and bulky and just looks terrible in my opinion the old one looks better and is slim and minimal and apparently you guys ignored my previous concerns with it. It's a desktop element and many people have themes and a certain look they like there desktop to be and the performance monitor is very blue and out of place. I feel the performance monitor should change with the available themes and that's another thing, the theme choices used to be really good, but the last version and this version seem to lack the awesome black theme and were stuck with blue or white. Aesthetics to me are just important as everything else!

Another thing, it seems all the coolest features that used to be free have been separated and become there own programs such Iobit Uninstaller and Driver Booster. This is sad because one of the reasons why i liked ASC so much is because it was an all-in-one program especially ASC Ultimate you guys are starting to really lack in what you have to offer, i wouldn't mind paying a premium for an all-in-one program, but all these separate programs are becoming a nuisance especially now that your charging quite a bit for them. Each year i want to renew one program not 3! Maybe make an affordable bundle of all three programs that would make things a lot easier.

Sorry if this doesn't directly relate to ASC, but there is one problem with Driver Booster i have. When updating Nvidia drivers it seems to get rid of the Nvidia control panel when you right click and it also doesn't give you any options that normally come with installing an Nividia driver like Geforce Experience.

• Like 1

I really like the new UI except for the performance monitor! What happened it's like you guys went backwards the performance monitor is big and bulky and just looks terrible in my opinion the old one looks better and is slim and minimal and apparently you guys ignored my previous concerns with it. It's a desktop element and many people have themes and a certain look they like there desktop to be and the performance monitor is very blue and out of place. I feel the performance monitor should change with the available themes and that's another thing, the theme choices used to be really good, but the last version and this version seem to lack the awesome black theme and were stuck with blue or white. Aesthetics to me are just important as everything else!

Another thing, it seems all the coolest features that used to be free have been separated and become there own programs such Iobit Uninstaller and Driver Booster. This is sad because one of the reasons why i liked ASC so much is because it was an all-in-one program especially ASC Ultimate you guys are starting to really lack in what you have to offer, i wouldn't mind paying a premium for an all-in-one program, but all these separate programs are becoming a nuisance especially now that your charging quite a bit for them. Each year i want to renew one program not 3! Maybe make an affordable bundle of all three programs that would make things a lot easier.

Sorry if this doesn't directly relate to ASC, but there is one problem with Driver Booster i have. When updating Nvidia drivers it seems to get rid of the Nvidia control panel when you right click and it also doesn't give you any options that normally come with installing an Nividia driver like Geforce Experience.

please first focus on functionality and optimization and bug fixes then when its done start developing a better design, nobody cares about design that much as long as it doesnt bother any1, we users care about funcionality, optimization, improvement and better performance tools, theme its not what asc is designed for theme to make it look "beautiful"

please first focus on functionality and optimization and bug fixes then when its done start developing a better design, nobody cares about design that much as long as it doesnt bother any1, we users care about funcionality, optimization, improvement and better performance tools, theme its not what asc is designed for theme to make it look "beautiful"

Don't tell me what to focus on!!! I will focus on what I think is important and you can do the same, but don't assume what everybody wants!!! I've been asking for this since the last two versions. Also i like the performance monitor's features, i don't want to disable it, i just want it to look better. Maybe next time you can share your opinion without being a total a**hat.

• Like 1

Don't tell me what to focus on!!! I will focus on what I think is important and you can do the same, but don't assume what everybody wants!!! I've been asking for this since the last two versions. Also i like the performance monitor's features, i don't want to disable it, i just want it to look better. Maybe next time you can share your opinion without being a total a**hat.

well I didnt tell you what you should focus, since you are just a user of asc I meant for the iobit team, nobody cares about design if you do install a "user-friendly" app, we want funcionality and optimization features added, well im not gonna discuss with a kid who barely understands about programs, nobody aint gonna hear this useless request, they didn’t add bc its irrelevant.

ASC lacks of system optimization tweaks(A Lot) Add system optimization tweaks for ASC like on the following application:

-Dism++(Source code available on github and the official website) https://www.chuyu.me/en/index.html ///////GITHUB source code :https://github.com/Chuyu-Team

-ultimate windows tweaker 4.3. http://www.thewindowsclub.com/ultima...r-4-windows-10 //////// List of tweaks available at UWT 4.3: http://www.thewindowsclub.com/list-o...ilable-in-uwt4

-auslogics boostspeed: https://www.auslogics.com/en/software/boost-speed/

-EZ game booster v6(latest) check website(you can also buy source code from them) website: http://ezsystemrepairs.com http://ezsystemrepairs.com/ez-game-booster (UP to 35+ TWEAKS) buy source code: http://ezsystemrepairs.com/ezstore

- game fire https://www.smartpcutilities.com/gamefire.html#features

So please have a deep research on those following application I have mentioned because their pro version have a lot of system tweaks for windows 10 which makes my computer amazingly faster and smoothier reducing computer resource comsumption and a way more realistic experience, its a good start for asc 11!!

Customization and optimization tweaks are required!! please add all the tweaks of each application(pro available only) to asc 11!!!

Those registry tweaks and customization tweaks are awesome for weak pcs and to improve like 300% faster a gaming experience for gamer users!!

EDIT: I bought every single one of them and it made much more effective than asc in my computer! tweaks are very effective because it removes useless features and improve speed etc as well as customization for win10 tweaks available on them!

OBS:registry tweak hacks so you can remove stuff that makes your computer slower for example menushowdelay mousehovertime delays etc !! all registry tweaks need to be implemented just have a deep research on registry optimization for windows 10, this will change forever asc and make it 500x better!

Tweaks are becoming more and more known and asc needs to catch up with competitors, give your best iobit team!!!

well I didnt tell you what you should focus, since you are just a user of asc I meant for the iobit team, nobody cares about design if you do install a "user-friendly" app, we want funcionality and optimization features added, well im not gonna discuss with a kid who barely understands about programs, nobody aint gonna hear this useless request, they didn’t add bc its irrelevant.

I'm not saying functionality and optimization isn't important, but Iobit should look at all aspects, you may not like it but aesthetics are important to users as well. But your rude and hostile and that honestly is gonna get you no where! I know plenty about programs and programming, but assume whatever you want it just makes you ignorant!

Hi Alice,

1) We have forwarded your feedback ans suggestions for PM to our product team.

?

2) IObit Uninstaller, Driver Booster, Smart Defrag, Protected Folder, and IObit Malware Fighter are not included in Advanced SystemCare PRO 10. They are stand-alone products from IObit and ASC only only provides link to launch the free version. In ASC 11, we changed the way to download and you need to go to the corresponding page to download them. You could launch them if you have installed them.

3) For the issue you reported with Driver Booster, would you please offer us a screenshot so that we could understand it better.

Thanks.

About second suggestion of Alice, Cicely understood wrong.......I think Alice tought, she would have these programs as feature component of ASC program, not as standalone programs...She wants to have all features of all IObit programs in one program to launch, so she didn´t have to review three IObit programs or more.....Because all in one program in fact means, that all ways to tune up system (including uninstalling, driver updating...etc....) should be in only one program to launch........I think she has right, because lot of programs (including installed Driver Booster, IObit Uninstaller, IObit Malware Fighter, Smart Defrag, ASC, ASCUltimate and other IObit Freeware) hard slow down the system... I suggested her suggestion already lot of times before, but nothing happens..When will you make it? Only one program, that provides all IObit solutions together in one...

About second suggestion of Alice, Cicely understood wrong.......I think Alice tought, she would have these programs as feature component of ASC program, not as standalone programs...She wants to have all features of all IObit programs in one program to launch, so she didn´t have to review three IObit programs or more.....Because all in one program in fact means, that all ways to tune up system (including uninstalling, driver updating...etc....) should be in only one program to launch........I think she has right, because lot of programs (including installed Driver Booster, IObit Uninstaller, IObit Malware Fighter, Smart Defrag, ASC, ASCUltimate and other IObit Freeware) hard slow down the system... I suggested her suggestion already lot of times before, but nothing happens..When will you make it? Only one program, that provides all IObit solutions together in one...

Hi renodos500,

Thanks for your supplement for Alice's suggestion.

You are right this suggestion has been forwarded to our product team for many times but our experts think it is better to keep them as standalone programs.

For standalone programs, it could offer our customer better optimization with more comprehensive features, which will be more targeted.

Thanks.

Ok, but why? I think, it can be more optimized and easier, if it will be all in one....I think it can more improve system benchmark score, simplify care process and reduce system usage...

For customers it is complicated and difficult to get most of system performance, because they have to install Driver Booster, Smart Defrag, IObit Malware Fighter, IObit Uninstaller, ASC or ASCU programs and buy their licenses to tune up system on maximum........

second: user wants to tune up their system as fast as possible....not for playing in programs and search, how can they more tune up system by installing more programs....I think it is really complicated now, because users have to click a lot of times for they could tune up their system on maximum

Another suggestion.....if your experts and user´s feedback suggest some improvements and features, users could vote for it.....as same as Windows Feedback Hub......so your experts could know, what customers need to improve.....this feature would be good on your website......

third suggestion....on your website should be also performance improvement benchmarks by your ASC as same as on Iolo System Mechanic website - http://www.iolo.com/

Driver Booster is definitely okay for a stand-alone program, but as far as Malware Fighter Pro and Smart Defrag all the features of those programs should be in Advanced System Care Ultimate. You should not have to download those two programs, because ASCU should include all features of said programs, because if it doesn't than how is it really "Ultimate"? Were not asking for all the programs to be one, just the important ones that make sense as a single program. Like continue to have all the individual programs, but when it comes to ASCU it should be merged with Smart Defrag and Malware Fighter at the very least.

Yes, you have right....It is clear, that all IObit products cannot be into one....but I tought as same as you said, just the merge important ones that make sense as a single program (for me it is Driver Booster, Smart Defrag, IObit Uninstaller and IObit Malware Fighter)....In previous post I only showed, how it is difficult for me to do a lot of clicks and operations to tune up PC with all IObit solutions and I would appreciate change...

Hi Alice & renodos500,

Thank you again for your sincere advice and it will be reached to our products team again.

There are many factors need to be considered before we do any change to our products strategy so we will not make a change at present.

Thank you for your understanding.

Ok, but why? I think, it can be more optimized and easier, if it will be all in one....I think it can more improve system benchmark score, simplify care process and reduce system usage...

For customers it is complicated and difficult to get most of system performance, because they have to install Driver Booster, Smart Defrag, IObit Malware Fighter, IObit Uninstaller, ASC or ASCU programs and buy their licenses to tune up system on maximum........

second: user wants to tune up their system as fast as possible....not for playing in programs and search, how can they more tune up system by installing more programs....I think it is really complicated now, because users have to click a lot of times for they could tune up their system on maximum

Another suggestion.....if your experts and user´s feedback suggest some improvements and features, users could vote for it.....as same as Windows Feedback Hub......so your experts could know, what customers need to improve.....this feature would be good on your website......

third suggestion....on your website should be also performance improvement benchmarks by your ASC as same as on Iolo System Mechanic website - http://www.iolo.com/

Hi renodos500,

For the performance improvement benchmarks, our experts will further study it.

Cheers.:-):-)

When you go to setting under System Optimization then go to Network Optimization and pick Wireless, it does not show 802.11ad. That should be added. It is the newest 802.11 spec out right now.. There are routers out there right now that have it.

@Cicely Che this out and can you pass this alnge too. Advanced SystemCare Surfing Protection will no longer work for Firefox 57 and newer. This link will tell you why. Hope this helps and you guy and update so it works again. Thanks

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/firefox-add-technology-modernizing?as=u&utm_source=inproduct

Hi parkd1,

Thanks for the information.:-):-)

Beta 2 needs activation, what key is valid or where to get it?

Hi kaljukass,

ASC 11 beta 2 doesn't require a license code and you could fee free to enjoy all features.

And we will pick out the Top 20 Most Valuable Beta Contributors for ASC 11 and present them with a free license code for ASC Pro.

Thanks.

Hello Guys!

Hello Everyone once again!

I have a very important question - why you IObit Staff remove the Wireless-AC support from ASC 11 Beta2? In Beta1 there was a support for 802.11ac wireless standard, but in BETA2 there isn't. Why? Please explain me.

And please add support internet settings for 802.11ad wireless standard.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n221557[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n221558[/ATTACH]

Ok, thank you Cicely for your quick answer. I just found it because when I clicked optimize my PC my internet slowed down again because ASC v11 Beta2 set for me old internet settings for 802.11n. In BETA1 internet settings for 802.11ac make my speed of internet connection much much faster so I am very happy that you will fix that problem.

Don't you add the 802.11ad support?

Ok, thank you Cicely for your quick answer. I just found it because when I clicked optimize my PC my internet slowed down again because ASC v11 Beta2 set for me old internet settings for 802.11n. In BETA1 internet settings for 802.11ac make my speed of internet connection much much faster so I am very happy that you will fix that problem.

Don't you add the 802.11ad support?

Hi ZajecHax,

For 802.11ad, our experts will further consider it.

Cheers.:-)