IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare v12

Cicely

Hi Cicely.

For "BUY NOW" and "Golden Partner" any translated language is not working!!!

Please, see the picture. ASCare v12.0.2. RC

Many successes and also for Entire Team IObit.

dedko58

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tASCare_v12_error.png Views:\t2 Size:\t166.5 KB ID:\t226069","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"226069","data-size":"small"}[/ATTACH]

Hi dedko58,

Thanks for your feedback and we will further check this and fix this in our later version.:-)

Hi, I just bought a 1-month trial to AC Pro 12 primarily for its Internet Boost properties. But I use portable versions of Chrome, Firefox and Opera (from portableapps.com) and I couldn't find in the AC Pro 12 settings a way to indicate the path to all these browser apps.

P.S for info, I posted a similar message in online help but never found out if it was delivered. Just got a blank screen as a reply.

Hi MarieJo,

Here we take the Opera browser as an example.

Please click Recommended and then click the Optimize Opera button.

A screenshot is attached.

Thanks,

• 2 weeks later...

First of all A.S.C. is best soft.for me.I hope it's continue going better and better.

I have proposal for really good extra in Performance Monitor app i thing its will complete that section :) .

Will be very handy if we have options:

1st verry necessary to set max specified degrees/fahrenheit for your CPU/GPU/ Motherbord (individually) if exceed it the app start noticing sound you choose.

2nd not so much important but necessary (if you not always on computer) to have option to enable record this peaks on text file or....

I hope i'm in the right section.

First of all A.S.C. is best soft.for me.I hope it's continue going better and better.

I have proposal for really good extra in Performance Monitor app i thing its will complete that section :) .

Will be very handy if we have options:

1st verry necessary to set max specified degrees/fahrenheit for your CPU/GPU/ Motherbord (individually) if exceed it the app start noticing sound you choose.

2nd not so much important but necessary (if you not always on computer) to have option to enable record this peaks on text file or....

I hope i'm in the right section.

Hi,

Thanks for your precious suggestions and we have forwarded it to our product manager.

Thanks,

Are there going to be skins available for v12 or will the ones for for v11 work for this version? In previous versions you gave us a choice of the black or a much more readable skin. Why isn't this done anymore? I really find the black harder to use and would just like a readable one. Don't need anything fancy. I just don't see as well as I used to.

Thanks much! I love your products and have been using them for years. Thumbs up:-)

Are there going to be skins available for v12 or will the ones for for v11 work for this version? In previous versions you gave us a choice of the black or a much more readable skin. Why isn't this done anymore? I really find the black harder to use and would just like a readable one. Don't need anything fancy. I just don't see as well as I used to.

Thanks much! I love your products and have been using them for years. Thumbs up:-)

Hi,

Readable skin will be added in our final version.

Thanks,

• 4 weeks later...
The Monitor program has its skin color attached to ASC 12. I cannot have the Monitor with a dark background and ASC 12 with a white background. These two programs should have separate skin settings.

Hi,

We have forwarded your suggestion to our product team.

Cheers,

• Like 1

The thing i want to report is a bug with CTRL+ALT+X function in latest A.S.C. 12 Performance Monitor:

The (screenshot (32)bit service) freezes if you press: CTRL+ALT+X , choose the part you want on the screen with mouse , press save , on the new screen where you must to place the screenshot if you press on the blank place on the folder right mouse button (let say to rearrange the folders files or make new folder for the new pic) the service freezes (it's not serious problem because you can save it anywhere you want on the p.c.) if you make the folder with default windows explorer before using the service .

In matter of fact this service is very handy !

The thing i want to report is a bug with CTRL+ALT+X function in latest A.S.C. 12 Performance Monitor:

The (screenshot (32)bit service) freezes if you press: CTRL+ALT+X , choose the part you want on the screen with mouse , press save , on the new screen where you must to place the screenshot if you press on the blank place on the folder right mouse button (let say to rearrange the folders files or make new folder for the new pic) the service freezes (it's not serious problem because you can save it anywhere you want on the p.c.) if you make the folder with default windows explorer before using the service .

In matter of fact this service is very handy !

Hi,

Please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe. Then double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click "Save report". After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click "OK" button to open that saved folder. Please send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thanks,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
This application is not allowed to exist on my computer because of my security software... Norton 360 and Malwarebytes Pro. I put exceptions for it in Malwarebytes Pro but Norton just deletes it.

Hi WRHeston,

Please send us a screenshot of the detection of Norton 360.

Thanks,

• 6 months later...

With Windows 10 automatically deleting system restore points for no reason and with Windows !0 no longer doing Registry backups,

I suggest that ASC System Restore should provide a schedule option which would enable the user to automatically create a System Restore point once a week at a scheduled time.

A schedule function already exists for Autocare, so it should not be difficult to include same in System Restore..