IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC 3.1.2 is available

enoskype

Advanced SystemCare 3.1.2 is available.

The Setup File is for both FREE and PRO editions.

OLDER BUILD!!! .. Download Now from MajorGeeks. (asc-setup-mj.exe size: 7463 KB) (AWC.exe version : 3.1.2.604)

NEWER BUILD!!!...Download from cnet.download.com (asc-setup.exe size: 7464 KB) (AWC.exe version : 3.1.2.606)

You can download most of the older versions from the drop down menu in cnet downoad link.

NEWER BUILD!!!.. Download from Author's Site (asc-setup.exe size: 7464 KB) (AWC.exe version : 3.1.2.606)

(control2.tppinternet.net.au 202.47.4.162 connection problem solved.)

Advanced SystemCare Update History

----------------------------------------

* Improved update function

* Improved "Utilities" section

* Fixed general bugs

ATTENTION NOTE by enoskype : :-o :-(

The followinfg Utilities are GONE if you install build 3.1.2.604 (MajorGeeks), but not with build 3.1.2.606 (Author's Site and cnet.download.com).

-Disk Check

-System Backup

-System File Checker

-Software Informer (GONE in any case.)

The following functions in "Restore Center" are GONE.

-Backup Registry

-Restore Registry

What is this "Submit New..."thing? Is it really a Utility? :evil:

Why the thumbs down

Why are you giving a thumbs down enoskype? Ok now I see after scrolling down. Did I cause this? Wow, what is going on with IOBIT.That's pretty drastic isn't it? All of these things I have complained about are being deleted.I guess I really am a trouble maker. Maybe I should leave the forum. Hey Krissy, whats going on. I think we need you NOW[garybear]:twisted:

EDIT (enoskype): I have changed the Header from Thumbs Down to Attention for the sake of buid 3.1.2.606. :-P

You got the powah!

Man garybear, you are connected. 8)

Actually, this is a good thing. Remember, if there weren't problems with the most of the listed applets, there was lots of confusion. Problems and confusion are never good.

Personally, I'm impressed that IObit is taking these steps. IObit made their reputation on the registry cleaning and system optimization capabilities of AWC, and those core parts of ASC were being obscured by all the funky problems and confusion caused by the "extra" applets. Perhaps IObit will take care of the issues and, eventually, bring the applets back. As long as ASC stays true to the core parts...I don't really care. :wink:

Okay, at first glance it does appear as a downgrade, but most of us already have those utilities as standard, anyway. Better to concentrate on perfecting a streamlined comprehensive cleaner which performs as claimed.

ASC3 still creates backups of all its repairs and that's mighty important in my view.

Hi enoskype

By me that link only downloads some hundreds of kilobytes??

Different every time??

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi Everybody,

Please note that the ASC 3 setup file downloadable from Author's site in the first post, is changed to a newer build.

Cheers.

Hi solbjerg,

That is the link Tim has given, and I downloaded the setup file from there.

It is a regular IObit download server.

There may be busy glitches, try again and possibly with a download manager. (Clear IE cache)

Please have a look at here .

Cheers.

Agreed

Hi Dave and Ted-maybe they heard me complaining-it's about time they took some of the frosting off of that cake(and some lousy frosting it was)I will miss the convenience of Disk Check though.Maybe now they can get back to business and concentrate on a real "tune-up" utility.Then,who knows,maybe Spyware Defender?

Hello everyone. Let me explain why we removed some tools. ASC is designed as a easy to use and easy to understand product. We found that many previous tools confused lots of users. Most of us on our forum are familiar with computer knowledge or even geeker. But there are many users who will not know what those tools are and what are they used for. You will see that we move "Disk Explorer" from "Tune Up" tab to the "Management" tab. As many users though this is a tool that can scan for junk files. So they deleted their pictures, video files, etc. But this tool is designed to analyze the disk but not scan for junk file.

Regarding the "Submit New..." features, we plan to cooperate with other vendor to bring more great and free tools to ASC.

Yes. My mistake. It's "Admin Tools". I'm in charge of our product line but I'm not programming on ISD. Any idea or suggestion is welcome, I will push it on.

We are now working hard on our products, the new security product and ASC as well. For ASC, we will keep working on it and improving the features of ASC. It will not disappoint you. Our new and first security product, it will come out in 2-3 months and beat the market I think.

I just recently found this great optimizer! Today I used a couple of the tools that are being removed. Sorry to see that but oh-well.

It's still a great product. I have been trying to create one this good for years...

Thanks Guys!

Valuater

8)

UPDATE... Just downloaded Ver 3.1.2.606 and noticed "Software Informer' was still there!

Hi Krissy,

Thank you for the comment, but don't be sorry, as it is not that I am very familiar with IObit workmates better than you, but that special note given in MajorGeeks' older SD download pages and also in News & Offer section recent SD threads, made me write that.:-P:lol:

Well, being here in the IObit Forum since the beginning helps that too.:-)

Hi Valuater,

I belive, it is not that Software Informer is included in version 3.1.2.606, but that specific build of ASC 3.1.2 does not uninstall that utility. If you were to use build 3.1.2.604 of ASC 3, it would have definitely uninstalled Software Informer.

Most probably you don't have those Windows utilities of DiskCheck, System File Checker, and System Backup too, but I'm not sure.

Cheers.

Hi Krissy,

Hi Valuater,

Most probably you don't have those Windows utilities of DiskCheck, System File Checker, and System Backup too, but I'm not sure.

Cheers.

Thanks enoskype

However I do not have the utilities of DiskCheck, System File Checker, and System Backup.

8)

Archived