IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 14

Cicely

G'day Scannan,

So while I am driving the car I need to read the "Product Manual " for a detailed description on how to change gears on an automatic transmission function, good one I must remember to do this next time.

As you said "most software programs either do not give you even a sparse explanation under the function or none at all" is this a copout or an excuse for iobit not doing more ?

Nice to know that I / we do not get charged for the "More Optimization Tools" however not all Publishers tell you that there is no additional charge they just use a similar structure and just bill you or just add it to the original download or create a subscription based charge using your Credit Card details that is on file when you created the original purchase and don’t tell you and you discover at the end that your original $29.90 turns into a $69.99 quarterly charge for what you thought were free additional program functions and in fact were not, but they did not tell you at the beginning. Just one of the many similar types I have experienced either myself or what my customers have told me and needed my help with.

If you wanted to have a crack at me with "I am very concerned that a 41 year veteran in IT would make such a novice mistake with the Start Up Optimiser." or belittle my ability or experience I am surprised that you even said so being a Moderator with what ?

Deleting what seemed to you a "promotional location" was not intended to be a "Promotion" of any type rather than just a "Location Finder"  and general information as to where I am from. I recognise where your coming from believing otherwise. Don't you tell people when you post where you're from? Mine looked more like a "Postal Address" rather than a "promotional location" then again it's only my opinion.

OK so for my "Startup Options" system tray utilities and programs where was it located and what was the description for it in the "Startup Optimizer" please and where can I reverse what was removed ?

I think it’s a case of separating sections.

Have a nice day and keep safe.

21 minutes ago, munna52 said:

hey. i am using ASC 14 pro for a long time. recently i am noticing some problem. like in junk file clean its saying that cleans 200 or 400 MBs of file. but my disk space remains the same. why its happening. i tried to reach one of ASC's agents and he is saying thats it is cleaning. how can I be sure if there is no change in disk space. why its happening.. it cleaned my system in first run. but in 2nd run.. boom. nothing is cleaning instead of saying that it cleaned 400 MB of junk

How big is your drive....if it is 500 GB or 1TB....then 400mb's is not going to show up....it is too small.

43 minutes ago, PC-Bug Fixer said:

So while I am driving the car I need to read the "Product Manual " for a detailed description on how to change gears on an automatic transmission function, good one I must remember to do this next time.

Most sensible people would read the Product manual...before driving the car. I assume most sensible people would also

read the Poduct Manual before using new software.

OK so for my "Startup Options" system tray utilities and programs where was it located and what was the description for it in the "Startup Optimizer" please and where can I reverse what was removed ?

I do not understand what you are asking here. It is quite clear in the Product Manual.

If you wanted to have a crack at me with "I am very concerned that a 41 year veteran in IT would make such a novice mistake with the Start Up Optimiser." or belittle my ability or experience I am surprised that you even said so being a Moderator with what ?

Sorry you see it that way. I was simply performing my function as a Moderator by clarifying some details.

Deleting what seemed to you a "promotional location" was not intended to be a "Promotion" of any type rather than just a "Location Finder"  and general information as to where I am from. I recognise where your coming from believing otherwise. Don't you tell people when you post where you're from? Mine looked more like a "Postal Address" rather than a "promotional location" then again it's only my opinion.

Strange that you should highlight this matter, when I had to delete another of your posts (status) because you included your contact details including a phone number. This is a breach of the Forum rules and is a banning offence. So I gave you a pass on it this time, because I assumed that as you did not read the Product Manual before using the software, that you also did not read the Forum rules before posting.

Now you have no excuse for mis-using either the software or the Forum.

Hi.I really miss the smiley face,letting me know when to scan.Also,If I may,a Guide Wizard to what not to delete.

Like on Analyzers,cloned files to delete,which to keep,or 1/2 my OS is missing.How to do stuff that works is appreciated,10,00 responses from ones who do not know a PC is unappreciated,a Tech is needed.How to send info in emails that open up correct for reciever,how to create Launchbox personal game menu,10,000 videos that do not work are too uninformative,paying a Tech to create online's $$,though worth it.The video shows a bit,not how to create a folder,etc. from step one,no info on which os PC,no one needs to hear just place that there,it's easy,when you need 10 years of learning.Thank you. Mike.

17 hours ago, Scannan said:

Most sensible people would read the Product manual...before driving the car. I assume most sensible people would also

read the Poduct Manual before using new software.

I do not understand what you are asking here. It is quite clear in the Product Manual.

Sorry you see it that way. I was simply performing my function as a Moderator by clarifying some details.

Strange that you should highlight this matter, when I had to delete another of your posts (status) because you included your contact details including a phone number. This is a breach of the Forum rules and is a banning offence. So I gave you a pass on it this time, because I assumed that as you did not read the Product Manual before using the software, that you also did not read the Forum rules before posting.

Now you have no excuse for mis-using either the software or the Forum.

Is this a game of "One upmanship" or just henpecking to have the “Last Word” ?

Well, I'm not the type to do either.

Seems constructive criticism from a User with only a couple of days experience using the Advanced System Care has no chance against a Moderator with  2,657 posts under his belt, I won’t be giving feedback in the future.

Edited by PC-Bug Fixer

2 hours ago, PC-Bug Fixer said:

Is this a game of "One upmanship" or just henpecking to have the “Last Word” ?

Well, I'm not the type to do either.

Seems constructive criticism from a User with only a couple of days experience using the Advanced System Care has no chance against a Moderator with  2,657 posts under his belt, I won’t be giving feedback in the future.

Sorry you feel that way.

28 minutes ago, Pauldanstanescu said:

One thing I would suggest is that the Auto Care options should be made clearer, and make more of it.

I agree. I have already made the same suggestion (which was ignored) in a previous post...

I have used the ASC for the better part of 20 years now and I have not had any issues with it at all. I love the way it fixes issues for me, cleans my disc up and shows me what I have that I likely don't need so I can choose what I want to do with those files or programs, etc. myself. I just like this because it is so easy to use and understand. I love it!!

• Like 1

I have only just found out about this software, and I have found it extremely effective and helpful.

Regarding feedback, and please excuse me in advance if I have missed it in the user manual, but firstly it automatically turned my Windows Updates back on without asking (Windows 7 is no longer supported so there is no reason for it!), and when doing the scan the optimize, at the end, unless I stopped the software from 'auto-fixing' everything it found, there is no option I could find 'select' or choose which items listed I wanted to keep or fix? i.e. for different reasons some people do not want to dump their cache!?

...but thank you for a nice piece of kit!

Edited by Nathan Lee

On 4/2/2021 at 8:20 PM, Nathan Lee said:

it automatically turned my Windows Updates back on without asking (Windows 7 is no longer supported so there is no reason for it!), and when doing the scan the optimize, at the end, unless I stopped the software from 'auto-fixing' everything it found, there is no option I could find 'select' or choose which items listed I wanted to keep or fix? i.e. for different reasons some people do not want to dump their cache!?

I am sorry to hear that. Normally our product will not turn on Windows Updates.

Are you sure it is ASC that turned on Windows Updates back? If yes, do you know which function of ASC caused it? Please tell us what actions you took and which module of ASC you ran, then the trouble came out.

And please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe. Then double click to run this tool on the PC with the problem and click "Save report". After it finishes, you will get a pop-up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click the "OK" button to open that saved folder. Please send the zipped file to us.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, peterfat said:

Can we have a performance monitor without ASC? I really like the performance monitor's UI and the thing it include, and I don't need ASC .

This has been answered before.

The monitor is part of ASC. It will not be a standalone program.

You can run the Performance Monitor without running ASC, Go to...C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Advanced SystemCare

Locate the file Monitor exe.

Create a shortcut to your desktop. Then you can run the Monitor from there without ASC running.

Have been using IObit free versions for several years. About 6 months ago I took the plunge to upgrade to ASC 14 Pro via one of their promotions. The features and functionality of 14 Pro are very impressive. I have used it fairly extensively but don't believe I have delved into all of its capabilities. I am using ASC 14 Pro on an older AMD- 6 Core and and also an earlier I5. The improvements to both systems and their Windows 10 O/S environment have been very significant. Well done IObit Development Team.

I was really annoyed today when I had an email saying i had been charged over £72 for automatic renewal of some of the apps, I had previously reported that ALL automatic renewals were to be cancelled, Some I have never bought I might add.  In fairness when I contacted the support team they said they had refunded the money I hope to see the returned funds in my account in a couple of days.

There are a number of apps I miss but not sure which update they disappeared.  One was the automatic cleaning reminder I think it was every couple of days.

My grandson who has  one of my licences complains that whilst he is working he often gets interruptions advertising another of your apps apparently this then freezes what he is doing and he has to reset his machine.  He is NOT happy about this as he streams a lot or plays intensive games with others online.

Enough of my moans for now but I much preferred the older versions of ACS

26 minutes ago, liz.grant said:

I was really annoyed today when I had an email saying i had been charged over £72 for automatic renewal of some of the apps, I had previously reported that ALL automatic renewals were to be cancelled, Some I have never bought I might add.  In fairness when I contacted the support team they said they had refunded the money I hope to see the returned funds in my account in a couple of days.

There are a number of apps I miss but not sure which update they disappeared.  One was the automatic cleaning reminder I think it was every couple of days.

My grandson who has  one of my licences complains that whilst he is working he often gets interruptions advertising another of your apps apparently this then freezes what he is doing and he has to reset his machine.  He is NOT happy about this as he streams a lot or plays intensive games with others online.

Enough of my moans for now but I much preferred the older versions of ACS

Go into settings in ASC and check your Autocare and or Autoclean settings.

For your Grandson's issue.....go here....C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Advanced SystemCare\Update

and delete the file.....Freeware.ini

This is a great program. I run it at the beginning of my day and at the end of the day to clean up the slop my computer picks up on the net. Advanced System Care does what it says it will do. You just can't ask for anymore than that. 

i think its brilliant, but does not empty the bin? would be good to get rid off the temp files that windows keep for some reason i have loads but i wont get rid of them just in case but your programme would probably know which ones too keep.