IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for IObit Uninstaller 11

Cicely

Hi All,

IObit Uninstaller v11 Final is available now!! Check it out and enjoy the new features.

1. Download Now

Download IObit Uninstaller 11

2. Send your Feedback

- E-mail us your suggestions or comments directly: iufeedback@iobit.com
- Join discussion on our forums.

3. Share IObit Uninstaller v11 with your families, friends, and colleagues

4. What's new:

+ Brand-new Software Health helps manage software permissions, block popup notifications, clean unneeded setup files, and remove malicious software & browser extensions
+ More powerful uninstall engine eliminates residual files more completely with advanced scanning and cleaning algorithms
+ More in-depth Install Monitor can log more items (including startups) created during the installation process for future thorough uninstall
+ 50% larger database supports updating more popular software, including AnyDesk, Calibre, Discord, LibreOffice, and qBittorrent
+ Unique Stubborn Program Remover database supports removing 1000+ stubborn programs
+ Reinforced Force Uninstall+ can easily uninstall programs when uninstall registries are missing
+ Newly added Windows Apps rating helps users know more about removing unwanted Windows Apps
+ Improved the removal process of browser extensions
+ Better UI for more user-friendly experience
+ Two skins: dark and light
+ Supported 37 languages
+ Fully supported Windows 11

5. Description:

IObit Uninstaller is a perfect uninstall tool. It provides an easy and secure way to thoroughly remove unwanted programs, Windows Apps, Universal Windows Platform (UWP) apps, and malicious/ad browser extensions, giving you a clean PC and a secure & smooth online surfing experience.

The wonderful features in IObit Uninstaller are: Bundleware, Stubborn Programs Remover, Force Uninstall+, Install Monitor, and Software Health.

As the first uninstall utility that comes up with the idea of bundleware removal, IObit Uninstaller has advanced algorithms to detect bundleware when it is just installed, which allows users to uninstall all unwanted bundleware conveniently and timely. Unique Stubborn Program Remover database supports removing 1000+ stubborn programs and ensures all leftovers to be removed thoroughly from the computer just like they've never existed. Force Uninstall+ helps you uninstall programs that cannot be uninstalled in a routine way due to missing uninstall registries or built-in uninstaller errors, and clean all related files easily. Real-time Install Monitor supports logging startups, system services, scheduled tasks, DLL registration, and more other items created during the installation process for future thorough uninstall of the program. Software Health gives users power to manage hidden software permissions, block disturbing popup notifications, clean unneeded setup files, and remove malicious software & browser extensions, which makes all your software run smoother and also reduces security risks.

IObit Uninstaller also supports rating Windows apps, which helps users make a wiser decision when they want to remove unwanted Windows Apps. What’s more, the optimized Software Updater now supports updating more popular programs, like AnyDesk, Calibre, Discord, LibreOffice, and qBittorrent.

All in all, IObit Uninstaller is an all-in-one uninstall utility to uninstall programs, bundleware, browser extensions, and Windows Apps for a clean and safe PC.

We look forward to receiving your feedback on this new version.

• Cicely pinned this topic

Suggestions:
1. In the All Programs window, display the version number for each program in the window rather than in the Details popup.  This allows the user to see the version numbers at a glance without requiring an extra click for each program.
2. Allow the user to print or save the All Programs screen. It provides a useful software inventory snapshot of the computer on a certain date.

Note: Safeguard 2.1 in the Center for Internet Security (CIS) Controls Version 8, requires keeping an inventory of all installed software, and removing software that is not authorized, or that is no longer supported by the publisher.

2 hours ago, TatankaGrande1 said:

Suggestions:
1. In the All Programs window, display the version number for each program in the window rather than in the Details popup.  This allows the user to see the version numbers at a glance without requiring an extra click for each program.
2. Allow the user to print or save the All Programs screen. It provides a useful software inventory snapshot of the computer on a certain date.

Note: Safeguard 2.1 in the Center for Internet Security (CIS) Controls Version 8, requires keeping an inventory of all installed software, and removing software that is not authorized, or that is no longer supported by the publisher.

Hi ,

We have forworded your suggestions to our product team.

And you can run IObit Uninstaller >> Click Options >> Select Export program list to export a list of all your installed programs.

Thanks,🥰

• 2 weeks later...

It would be handy if the option to delete unused installers to be not selected by default, to prevent users accidentally melting installers they want to keep.  Some users like to keep installers for software they use in their Downloads folder.

It's certainly a useful function, but I think it might be better if it was optional to enable it.

Bug: In the Programs list, if I click on a program, it becomes highlighted AND selected for deletion, according to the notice at the top of the page, even if I have not checked the box for deletion.

This can be dangerous and may lead to the accidental deletion of an installed program.

A program should not be marked for deletion unless the user explicitly ticks the checkbox.

The checkbox works properly as an on/off toggle switch.

Edited by TatankaGrande1

• 2 weeks later...

I hadn't seen the "Software Health" section before, so I gave it a try; next thing I know, a whole lot of programs that I use daily were uninstalled!

This tool should be better explained, and warnings about what it may do should be highly visible. I never expected to have to reinstall about 10 programs, I thought it was just cleaning up installation leftovers, but boy howdy, was I wrong!

So if anyone tries out this tool, be warned: you may well have to do a lot of restoration after running it!

• 2 weeks later...

Enjoying the simplicity of this tool. A number of functions grouped together logically. Pleased that I subscribed. However, on the invoice I noted the purchase included "Smart Defrag" and "Protected Folder". Perhaps I missed them in the original documentation, but I do not think I have received either.

Thank you,

Tom

• 2 weeks later...

hi,

all i want to know if there is RSS Feed Facility to know when new versions of iobit uninstaller, driver booster and other are released. i see i come to know about the new version weeks later of its actual release. so i need rss feeds for all the products

Hi,
So sorry we don't have the RSS Feed Facility.
To ensure the product stability , we will not notify users to update as soon as a new version is released. After confirming the stability of the product, we will offer the updates to users. But there is only a few days. Users should get update reminder very soon. 
Thank you for your understanding.🙂