IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

someting failed in my purchase...

ZierNauta

hi budys a little hours before, i buyed from this site the software called Diver boost pro or something like that (to upgrade my drivers), but when i get the software and 2 free programs more i start to installing these  and when its finish to install, i look these programs was trials versions and not pro versions, after this i come to the site to check if someting was bad and when i try to get any help the answer from this web was:

No license code was found with this email address. Please insert the same email that you used in the purchase.

and now im like whaaaat? i don't know what's happening but i need some answers

Edited by ZierNauta

Hi ZierNauta,

Thanks for your feedabcks.

For the order issues, it is better to send me a private message or get online help from https://www.iobit.com/en/onlinefeedback.php as it is related to your private message.

For the issue you mentioned, please note that you will get the license codes after you bought. And you need to activate Pro version with the paid code. If you do not get the code, please send me your puchasing Email to order reference or payment screenshot to my Private message and then I will help you check it. Sometimes users typed the wrong Email or other reaons that they may miss the code. Anyway, once you paid, please communicated with us and we will help you out of it.

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/13/2021 at 5:51 AM, Cicely said:

Hi ZierNauta,

Thanks for your feedabcks.

For the order issues, it is better to send me a private message or get online help from https://www.iobit.com/en/onlinefeedback.php as it is related to your private message.

For the issue you mentioned, please note that you will get the license codes after you bought. And you need to activate Pro version with the paid code. If you do not get the code, please send me your puchasing Email to order reference or payment screenshot to my Private message and then I will help you check it. Sometimes users typed the wrong Email or other reaons that they may miss the code. Anyway, once you paid, please communicated with us and we will help you out of it.

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

hi Cicely, I maked it, look my message I hope it can be solved, n.n

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I have a very similar issue where I've paid for a renewal of the licence and the funds have been debited from my bank account, but the order (as indicated in 2Checkout.com) has a status of 'Pending' and does not seem to have been completed by IOBit.com and subsequently, the software will not refresh the licence key for ASC Pro. Despite numerous emails and lodgement of tickets with PayPal, 2Checkout.com and IOBit.com, no one seems to be taking the effort to try and resolve the issue.

One would classify this as real poor customer service by any of the organisation and places my PCs in a vulnerable position!

As a check that the order system works, I ordered some extra software from IOBit using the same payment procedure and the order went through with no hassles and the software activated OK within minutes of the order being placed - go figure!

Is this a common issue and if so, how does one get it fixed as I've tried the usual support links with no response!

Look forward to your response and advice

1 hour ago, Dabbler45 said:

Hi,

I have a very similar issue where I've paid for a renewal of the licence and the funds have been debited from my bank account, but the order (as indicated in 2Checkout.com) has a status of 'Pending' and does not seem to have been completed by IOBit.com and subsequently, the software will not refresh the licence key for ASC Pro. Despite numerous emails and lodgement of tickets with PayPal, 2Checkout.com and IOBit.com, no one seems to be taking the effort to try and resolve the issue.

One would classify this as real poor customer service by any of the organisation and places my PCs in a vulnerable position!

As a check that the order system works, I ordered some extra software from IOBit using the same payment procedure and the order went through with no hassles and the software activated OK within minutes of the order being placed - go figure!

Is this a common issue and if so, how does one get it fixed as I've tried the usual support links with no response!

Look forward to your response and advice

This issue and similar issues have been dealt with many times in the Forum. Please read the many posts and solution(s)

and you will resolve your issue.