IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Onlince Purchased but no email with activation code

Suzanne

This issue has been dealt with many times in the Forum.

You should search the Forum before you post to see if the solution(s) already exists.

You should also post in the correct/relevant area of the Forum.

I have moved your post to the correct area, so if you look there, you will find the solution(s).

I assume you are referring to the code in the little box to the right of the "Verification Code:" box.

It has to be entered exactly the same...ie, Capitals etc.....

If it does not work, then the only other thing to do is to send a Message to the Iobit Team member in the forum...Cicely....

Explain your issue and Refer her to this Topic. She will sort it for you.

Unfortunately, you will probably have to wait until Monday for a reply.

Hi Suzanne,

Sorry for my late reply. Sorry I did not get your message.

If you paid, but did not get the license code, please supply one or more of the following information  with me by PM to help you find your order and the code:

- Reference number of the order;

- Name or Email filled in the order;

- First 4 digits and last 4 digits of the card used;

- A copy of your payment records.

@ all, it is sugegsted to solve the similar issues refer to 

to get a quickly soution

@Scannan, thanks  so much to let know the issue. 😉🥰 You are so considerate. 

hi thank u for finally getting back to me, im not tech savvy and i dont know what u mean by pm me i dont know the ref number but my email address is (email address removed by Mod) and the first 4 numbers are (removed by Mod) and the last is (removed by Mod) im sorry if im doing this wrong but i am suffering from migraines and this whole thing has been a drama i would appreciate a refund thank u

@Suzanne

As you can see, I have removed the private information from your post, as it is unsafe to post such information

on a public forum.

As stated in Cicely's post, you must send the information via PM (Private Message) to Cicely.

Go here...https://forums.iobit.com/profile/8409-cicely/?wr=eyJhcHAiOiJmb3J1bXMiLCJtb2R1bGUiOiJmb3J1bXMtY29tbWVudCIsImlkXzEiOjE5NzY2LCJpZF8yIjoxMTk4ODB9

and at the top of the page you will see a Message box. Click on it and write your message to Cicely.

• Like 1