IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Driver Booster will not install

Goldwing79

This is a help Forum. The first rule is that you first search the forum to see if your issue (or similar issue) has been dealt with previously.

If you had done that you would have seen.......https://forums.iobit.com/topic/20462-driver-booster-missing-file-error-message/#comment-120873

and.....https://forums.iobit.com/topic/20468-winfix-doesnt-launch/#comment-120888

which were posted recently....and many more if you looked further.

Well Scannan, I love people like you. First to come up with the best qualified answer. You went all out, but forgot on thing, reading. Seems not to be your best attribute.

I believe you missed the "first" sentence of this January 12 post. As you said, this is a help Forum, and the help you gave didn't help anything, other than to berate

someone that did read / search the board and the your suggestions had nothing to do with what I was asking for help on. I don't believe I mentioned a thing about

"Missing file error" or winfix doesn't launch" that I "did" read before posting. I may have missed a post the did have similarities but I read this post and stopped there, as

I didn't see any reason to go further, Read; "each PC is not the same, the cause of the same problem may differ."

Now, if I have post a message without permission, an incorrect message, or one that needs more information I'm here to help, and as for you Mr Scannan, think, then

act if necessary.

Untitled.thumb.jpg.eb11d12cf0a257d4dac8be5f421223a4.jpg

Typical...you are the one with the problem...but when someone tries to help you...all you can do is rant and moan.

Well, the links I gave you are the things to try to fix your issue.

No...you did not mention  "Missing file error" or winfix doesn't launch"....in fact you gave no info at all, but the solutions are still the suggested way to solve your issue. (the attached db.info file does not help us to help you...it helps Iobit to analyse issues).

So, now that you have had your rant, and disrespected a Moderator....this post is Locked.

Hello Goldwing79,

At First, we want to explain that our Moderator Scannan really help IObit and IObit users a lot all the time. We really appreciated the effort Scannan did.  In fact, a screenshot of the error message will save a lot of our effort to find a solution. As Driver Booster is not installed, the tool got nothing for help. We still need the error message and your operation for analysis. Your understanding is highly appreciated. By the way, did you install any other security software on your PC?

Waiting for your reply.

Sorry, but the error message screenshot has been deleted. Message only said there was an error and Driver Booster could not be installed. No error codes, or other pertinent information.
No other Security Software other than ASC Ultimate, as mentioned, and Win 7 Defender were installed.
(see: attached) Five hours later Drive Booster was installed. Another program would not install until .NET Framework was installed, and only after the root certificate was updated.

452.jpg