IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 16

Cicely

Hi all,
Good news! Advanced SystemCare 16 Final version is available. Check it out and enjoy the new features now. 🙂😉

1. Download Now
Download it now

2. Send your Feedback
- E-mail us your suggestions or comments directly: feedback@iobit.com
- Join discussion on our 
forums.

3. Share Advanced SystemCare 16 with your families, friends, and colleagues

4. What's New:

+ Privacy Sweep strengthens the cleanup of 30+ software and adds cleaning for plenty of popular software: Adobe Reader, AOL Instant Messenger, Snagit, etc.
+ Junk File Clean newly supports Avira System Speedup and enhances the cleanup of Chrome, Amazon Kindle, Spotify, etc.
+  Anti-Spyware with enlarged database can remove more threats to better protect your system
+ Brand-new Surfing Protection engine and revamped database make you surf safer and not be bombarded with annoying ads
+ Startup Optimizer with expanded database newly supports Windows apps to make your PC boot faster
+ Software Updater newly supports updating more popular software, such as NoMachine, WizFile, LogMeIn Hamachi, SumatraPDF, oCam, Krita, and FlashBoot
+ Performance Monitor adopts the latest world-renowned temperature acquisition technology for more accurate temperatures
+ Anti-Tracking enhances the automatic privacy cleanup to remove privacy traces more timely
+ Plenty of improvements on UI and usability for a more intuitive and user-friendly experience
+ Fixed the occasional inconsistency in the scan results of outdated software and drivers  
+ Supports 37 localized languages
+ And more can be discovered by you

5. Description: 

Advanced SystemCare is an all-in-one yet easy-to-use utility to clean, optimize, speed up, and protect your PC, as well as guard your privacy.

Extremely Easy to Use
With the clean, intuitive, and informative UI, Advanced SystemCare can be easily navigated without a second thought, even for beginners. Besides, the flexible and customizable settings make everything within your reach and control.

Clean Your PC with 1-Click
Your computer may accumulate a large number of useless, temporary, and duplicate files over time. Want to clean them to help your old PC breathe a new life? The powerful 1-click AI Mode can do it for you easily. Based on your cleaning and optimizing habits and your PC’s performance status, it can make a personalized scan and fix solution for your PC.

While, if you want to take control and decide how to clean and optimize your computer by yourself, you can choose the comprehensive Manual Mode. It allows you to tune up your PC freely according to your special needs, including sweeping privacy traces, removing spyware, cleaning up junk files, leftovers, invalid/broken registry entries, and invalid shortcuts, updating outdated programs and drivers, accelerating Internet speed, fixing disk errors, system weaknesses, and security holes, and enabling antivirus & firewall protections.

Speed Up Your PC and Network
Is your computer stuck or slow to respond? Are you suffering from sluggish file downloading or video streaming? It’s time to make some changes now.

Advanced SystemCare is your unmissable choice. It delivers plenty of features to speed up your PC and accelerate your Internet, for example, disabling unnecessary startup items to make your PC boot faster; stopping unnecessary program processes, scheduled tasks, and background services to make your PC run smoother and respond faster; monitoring system resources like RAM/CPU/Disk usage, CPU/GPU/Mainboard temperature, and fan speed in real time, and letting you quickly end the processes with high RAM/CPU/Disk usage to boost your PC; updating hardware drivers to avoid system crashes, freezing screens, and device issues; updating outdated software to eliminate security vulnerabilities and to let you enjoy those software’s latest features at the earliest time; and accelerating your network and browsers in an all-around way to make you surf online freely and free you from being bombarded with annoying ads.

Protect Your System and The Data You Care About
In addition to cleaning up and speeding up your PC, Advanced SystemCare also secures your computer system. It helps you easily enable antivirus & firewall protections to protect your system against viruses or attacks. The Anti-Spyware feature with a huge database can detect and remove various threats, not only the widespread ones but also the emerging and hidden ones.

Do you think Advanced SystemCare only protects your system? No! It also cares about your personal data because it knows your privacy is the top priority. It can create a safer world for you by clearing your privacy traces including saved passwords, disguising your online identity and activities to avoid digital fingerprints being stolen, blocking unauthorized access to your sensitive data, preventing phishing scams, suspicious emails, and annoying ads, and even alerting you about homepage & search engine modifications.

20+ Handy Tools
If you think Advanced SystemCare only has the features above, you may not know it fully. It still offers 23 effective tools, such as Smart RAM which monitors memory usage and releases them automatically, Internet Booster which optimizes the network settings and popular browsers like Firefox, Edge, and Opera to accelerate the Internet connection, Win Fix which analyzes system issues and fix them, FaceID which catches the intruders who secretly access your PC and informs you, Large File Finder which locates the big files that occupy your valuable disk space and helps you delete the useless ones easily, and DNS Protector which prevents malware from modifying your system DNS settings.

In Short
Advanced SystemCare is a capable, flexible, and reliable PC utility with tangible benefits for both old and new PCs. It can help you unlock the full potential of your PC and deliver you an unprecedented experience of a faster and safer PC. 

We look forward to receiving your feedback on this new version. 🙂🙂

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, thank you for the new beta version.

In general, it works fine (Win 10 64 bit Home) as we are accustomed with last ASC versions. The interfaces look well organized and very clear. Very interesting version.

I would like to mention some points that I would like to be improved, taking into account that in the settings I selected all user accounts to be considered to clean items:

1- Ignore List / Browser Cookies: It was improved compared with previous ASC versions because now a cookie list appears in "Cookies to delete". The problem is that the number of that cookies seems to be incomplete. I checked this with CCleaner and this shows approx. 500 cookies to delete for browsers of all user accounts. But ASC only shows about 50 cookies. On the other hand, here we don´t know if Cookies to delete in ASC correspond to all browser of all users of the OS or not.

2- In Care / Manual mode / Shortcut Fix, the searching only detects the shortcuts of the current user account (Admin), not for the other user account (standard).

3- In Toolbox / Shortcut Fixer it appears several valid shortcuts as invalid. The issue is in the target, here it appears the wrong user name. For example, the PC has two user accounts: user A (Admin) and B (standard). One example of the issue is for the file abc.ink; the target appears as D:\Users\A\Desktop\abc.ink, as invalid but this is non-existent being the real way D:\Users\B\Desktop\abc.ink and this is valid.

4- In Speed Up / Startup optimizer the showed items seem to be for the current user, not for all user accounts.

5- In Toolbox / Disk cleaner / Configure settings, the items to be ignored are considered only for the current user. It would be good if the list can include the users of all accounts.

Thank you very much.

Edited by FAM10

On 9/12/2022 at 6:57 AM, FAM10 said:

Hello, thank you for the new beta version.

In general, it works fine (Win 10 64 bit Home) as we are accustomed with last ASC versions. The interfaces look well organized and very clear. Very interesting version.

I would like to mention some points that I would like to be improved, taking into account that in the settings I selected all user accounts to be considered to clean items:

1- Ignore List / Browser Cookies: It was improved compared with previous ASC versions because now a cookie list appears in "Cookies to delete". The problem is that the number of that cookies seems to be incomplete. I checked this with CCleaner and this shows approx. 500 cookies to delete for browsers of all user accounts. But ASC only shows about 50 cookies. On the other hand, here we don´t know if Cookies to delete in ASC correspond to all browser of all users of the OS or not.

2- In Care / Manual mode / Shortcut Fix, the searching only detects the shortcuts of the current user account (Admin), not for the other user account (standard).

3- In Toolbox / Shortcut Fixer it appears several valid shortcuts as invalid. The issue is in the target, here it appears the wrong user name. For example, the PC has two user accounts: user A (Admin) and B (standard). One example of the issue is for the file abc.ink; the target appears as D:\Users\A\Desktop\abc.ink, as invalid but this is non-existent being the real way D:\Users\B\Desktop\abc.ink and this is valid.

4- In Speed Up / Startup optimizer the showed items seem to be for the current user, not for all user accounts.

5- In Toolbox / Disk cleaner / Configure settings, the items to be ignored are considered only for the current user. It would be good if the list can include the users of all accounts.

Thank you very much.

Hi FAM10,

Thanks for testing this new big version of ASC and thanks for your detailed feedback.

We are sorry that currently, ASC only supports scanning the current user account in the features Shortcut Fix, Startup optimizer, and Disk Cleaner. We've recorded your suggestions of supporting all user accounts for future consideration.

Regarding the "Cookies to delete" issue, please provide us with some relevent screenshots about CCleaner and ASC for further checking. If possible, please provide us with the whole 500 cookies listed in CCleaner. 

Regarding the issue of "Shortcut Fixer it appears several valid shortcuts as invalid", please also provide us with some relevent screenshots. And please follow the steps below to send us the debug file via the email feedback@iobit.com for further checking.

Download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe. Then double click to run this tool on the PC with the problem and click "Save report". After it finishes, you will get a pop-up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click the "OK" button to open that saved folder. Please send the zipped file to us.

Thank you.

(A) SMART RAM COULD DO MORE THAN RECYCLE UNUSED BLOCKS, BUT CLEAR MEMORY IN EVERY SECONDS OR MINUTES DEPENDING ON COMFIGURATION (eg: clear every 1 min or 30 min)
-
(B) add compatibility with browsers or portable programs when scanning and cleaning. I noticed that ASC DOES NOT HAVE A TYPE OF DETECTOR FOR PORTABLE PROGRAMS, IT ONLY LOOKS FOR WHAT IS INSTALLED ON THE MACHINE.
-
(C) STRENGTHENING THE PRUCURA MOTOR AT THE TIME OF EXAMINATING COULD HAVE BOTH DEEP EXAMINATION AND DEEP CLEANING.
-
(D) IT WOULD BE GOOD IF IT HAD THE FUNCTION OF EXAMINATING AND CLEANING AT MACHINE START-UP. FOR A LASTING RESULT.
-
(E) BROWSER PROTECTION IS ONLY VALID FOR BROWSERS INSTALLED ON THE MACHINE, IT IS MISSING FOR PORTABLE BROWSERS
-
(F) AND ENHANCE THE TOOL REPAIR WINDOWS AND ADD MORE FUNCTIONS

On 9/18/2022 at 7:09 AM, Yuri B.M said:

(A) SMART RAM COULD DO MORE THAN RECYCLE UNUSED BLOCKS, BUT CLEAR MEMORY IN EVERY SECONDS OR MINUTES DEPENDING ON COMFIGURATION (eg: clear every 1 min or 30 min)
-
(B) add compatibility with browsers or portable programs when scanning and cleaning. I noticed that ASC DOES NOT HAVE A TYPE OF DETECTOR FOR PORTABLE PROGRAMS, IT ONLY LOOKS FOR WHAT IS INSTALLED ON THE MACHINE.
-
(C) STRENGTHENING THE PRUCURA MOTOR AT THE TIME OF EXAMINATING COULD HAVE BOTH DEEP EXAMINATION AND DEEP CLEANING.
-
(D) IT WOULD BE GOOD IF IT HAD THE FUNCTION OF EXAMINATING AND CLEANING AT MACHINE START-UP. FOR A LASTING RESULT.
-
(E) BROWSER PROTECTION IS ONLY VALID FOR BROWSERS INSTALLED ON THE MACHINE, IT IS MISSING FOR PORTABLE BROWSERS
-
(F) AND ENHANCE THE TOOL REPAIR WINDOWS AND ADD MORE FUNCTIONS

Hi

Thanks for your valuable suggestions. We've recorded the suggestion A, D, and E for further consideration.

Regarding the suggestion B, C, and F, I am not very clear about them. Please provide us with more details. Thank you.

Nice day~

On 19/09/2022 at 04:29, Cicely said:

Oi

Obrigado por suas valiosas sugestões. Registramos a sugestão A, D e E para análise posterior.

Em relação às sugestões B, C e F, não sou muito claro sobre elas. Por favor, forneça-nos mais detalhes. Obrigada.

Bom dia~

(B) THE ASC DOES NOT HAVE THE ABILITY TO EXAMINE AND CLEAN PORTABLE BROWSERS THAT IS NOT INSTALLED ON THE MACHINE,
-
(C) IT WOULD BRING A REINFORCEMENT WHEN THE USER IS USING THE PROGRAM. IMPROVES ANALYSIS AND CLEANING
-
(F) THE ASC HAS A TOOL CALLED ->REPAIR WINDOWS<- WHICH COULD BRING A REPAIR TIME BOOST AND ALSO BRING NEW FUNCTIONS TO THE TOOL TYPE 1. REGISTRY EDITOR, 2. TASK SCHEDULER ETC.

4 hours ago, Yuri B.M said:

(B) THE ASC DOES NOT HAVE THE ABILITY TO EXAMINE AND CLEAN PORTABLE BROWSERS THAT IS NOT INSTALLED ON THE MACHINE,
-
(C) IT WOULD BRING A REINFORCEMENT WHEN THE USER IS USING THE PROGRAM. IMPROVES ANALYSIS AND CLEANING
-
(F) THE ASC HAS A TOOL CALLED ->REPAIR WINDOWS<- WHICH COULD BRING A REPAIR TIME BOOST AND ALSO BRING NEW FUNCTIONS TO THE TOOL TYPE 1. REGISTRY EDITOR, 2. TASK SCHEDULER ETC.

Hi

(B) Do you mean our product does not clean the junk files and privacy traces left by the portable browsers? If yes, please tell us the name of the portable browsers.

Regarding (C) and (F), please provide us with more details so that we can further improve our products accordingly.

Thank you.

On 9/23/2022 at 4:36 AM, Cicely said:

Hi

(B) Do you mean our product does not clean the junk files and privacy traces left by the portable browsers? If yes, please tell us the name of the portable browsers.

Regarding (C) and (F), please provide us with more details so that we can further improve our products accordingly.

Thank you.

(B) - YES. AND PRACTICALLY ALL BROWSERS.

(C) - IMPROVE ANALYSIS AND CLEANING WHEN RUN ASC

(F) - THE TOOL (WIN FIX) IT NEEDS TO BE REINFORCED IN REPAIRS AND CORRECTION AND ADD A TOOL (registry editor)
Edited by Yuri B.M

2 hours ago, Yuri B.M said:
(B) - YES. AND PRACTICALLY ALL BROWSERS.

(C) - IMPROVE ANALYSIS AND CLEANING WHEN RUN ASC

(F) - THE TOOL (WIN FIX) IT NEEDS TO BE REINFORCED IN REPAIRS AND CORRECTION AND ADD A TOOL (registry editor)

Thanks for your update. We've recorded your suggestions for further consideration.

Nice day~

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have been a ASC user for several years now. Over the years and versions one thing I have always wanted was to be able to glance up and take a look at the metrics and check how hot everything is and to be able to make sure the fans were working. When I look up I see RAM and CPU, to see what I really want to know about I have to expand metrics, click on metrics again, then it shows what I want to know about and more. It would be great if I were able to customize the Performance Monitor to show what I want it to show basically in the same elongated format without all the extra that I do not want it to show...Doug Adams

I have had ASC for many years and will continue to do so but update all of my drivers! Stop the annoying pop-up ad to buy Driver Pro. I have renewed my license at your increasing prices for a long time. Windows update in supposed to update the drivers automatically so why don't you update my drivers without additional license fees? I feel like this is a scam and often wonder to discontinue this product. You have been cursed many times as this pop-up beside being very annoying, has come at some of the most inopportune moments! I love the automatic notification of new software updates for my software, and many other features, so why can't you update all of my drivers and make me feel more comfortable with spending my money on ASC Pro? It's called Advance System Care and it would be if you would update ALL of my drivers and get rid of your annoying ads. Thank you.

@dougala and Captain Scarlet,

Thanks for your feedbacks and suggestions for the new big version. We've recorded all your concerns and will consider them seriously. Have a nice day~

@SAJID MEHMOOD,

The next version of ASC 16.1 is under development now. Please stay tuned on it. All the best and cheers~

18 hours ago, pixiesaway said:

I like to know that in blue thunder has happened to the Antivirus scan that my old Advanced Systemcare had! Not happy that it's been removed.

Hi

Do you mean our another product Advanced SystemCare Ultimate which has an antivirus feature?

Most of the features in ASC and ASC Ultimate are the same. Besides, ASC Ultimate also has an antivirus feature.

Nice day~

On 11/18/2022 at 8:52 PM, Aragorn said:

the performance monitor is screwed up - it's too wide because of the WEB field with your VPN advertised and the screen recorder when minimized. No desire to use it at all now

Hi

Please follow the steps below to remove the VPN tab from Performance Monitor:

Fully spread Performance Monitor > Click Network > Click Hide > restart Performance Monitor. 

We've recorded your feedback about screen recorder recommendation for further consideration.

• 2 weeks later...