IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Contest of Website Feedback

IObit Guy

I think is very good

8) :roll:

Hi, everyone

We launched a new website. Hope you like it and help us improve it.

Feel confused, inconvenient and anxious when visiting iobit.com? Any suggestions and ideas on new IObit website? Yes, we are happy to get your thoughts. Just leave your feedback and comments in this thread. We will carefully review them one by one.

Your support and help is appreciated. And 3 users with best feedback will get a FREE license of our product.

Contest deadline: July 20, 2007

I think is very good

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feedback

This sofware is excellent in all software.

By use of this softwrae my PC performanace is increased very much & i am so happy to use it:grin:

It control all things that can detorate my PC.

I suggest to all my friends to use this AWC personal edition to overcome thier all problems.

I look forward to the release of Spyware Defender.

To your success

simply WOW

Best

I am using advanced windows care 2. I got very nice result whenever i used it. I was suffering from very bad pc performance & i had installed best of the best anti-viruses, spyware removals, registry booster & optimizer. But result was Zero. Now i am very satisfied with AWC 2. I will feel very happy if i get latest or updated version.

I hope Iobit shall always provide best product to us who improve pc performance.

AWC V2 Personal Edition

Very good product! My PC is now the road runner in terms of speed and performance. It really does do as it says it will, and I will recommend it to friends and family. Keep it going strong, IObit!

I have been using the AWC Personal Edition and Smart Defrag for a few weeks now and all I can say is that they are amazing programs. Simple and easy to use even for a pc dummy like me! My grandson has played on my pc

all year and even he has learned to use the Smart Defrag program and AWC

thank you so much for saving a old lady lots of grief love these programs! :razz:

momcann

IOBit ROCKS! WOW!

Even the most uninformed, and newest of users can implement the IOBit programs with ease. This has to be the greatest set of programs to hit the Information world. IOBit is the "Set it, and Forget it!" appliance for pc and Internet users, and BEST OF ALL... IT'S FREE!!! WOW! is all I can say! I've been a techie for many years, and have used, I think, every repair, protect, and shield program out there, but since I found IOBit, I have wiped all of them off my 'puter. Thanks, IOBit team! Kudos to you! Can't wait till you get your "SpyWare Defender" completed and ready for downloading. :-P

Advanced windowscare V2 and IObit SmartDefrag

What can I say, I have tried thge rest, and this is by far the best.

I have wasted money purchasing software but Advanced windowscare V2 and IObit SmartDefrag leave them all standing.

10/10

Website Feedback

When a friend first refered me to Iobit's Advanced Windows Care, and the smart defrag I was skeptical. I had tried programs similar to these, but never had suficiant results.

I'd like to say with Advanced Windows Care and the smart defrag I was really impressed. They actually worked. They did what it said they would do. After trying these wonderful program's I decided to try another program that was highly praised by some sites so that I could compare them.

Well I was so dissapointed in it. It didn't back my registry up like it was suppose to. It always showed more errors than I knew I had. It even messed up some programs. So you guessed it. After that trial of that program ended I was back to using AWC and Smart Defrag. Smart Defrag is awesome.. And not even the defrag that comes with windows does what this one does.

I will continue to use Iobit's Advanced Windows Care, and Smart Defrag. The best free program's of there kind around.

Accessibility

I am disabled paralyzed from the chest down and can only type with one hand; it would make it so much better if I was able to use my voice dictation software on your site and in your forums.

unfortunately for me I have no upper body balance and must lean over on my left side against a chair or whatever is available, in order to type and in doing so it increases my pain a lot so I can only type for a very short period before it becomes unbearable. if I was able to simply click on any of your forms or forum reply pages like this one and only have to speak in order to type it would make it much easier tell others how much I like your product and I am pretty sure there are many people in my situation that would also benefit from more accessibility on your site.

Thank you, Stephen (twnpapa)

Hi, everyone

Feel confused, inconvenient and anxious when visiting iobit.com? Any suggestions and ideas on new IObit website? Yes, we are happy to get your thoughts. Just leave your feedback and comments in this thread. We will carefully review them one by one.

Your support and help is appreciated. And 3 users with best feedback will get a FREE license of our product.

Advanced WindowsCare Personal 2

I don't remember where I found WindowsCare but I sure am happy I did.

My computer was so slow closing and booting. Took over five minutes.

I found WindowsCare 2 and read about it. Especially about cleaning the registry and startup.

So I went and got it. (This was only about a week ago)

I have never been happier with any program. Free or otherwise.

My PC now starts and shuts down in less then 2 minutes. "What a difference!!!

I use it in a very particular way.

I know it is slower but I like to clean one area at a time.

This way I have total control of what I keep and what I delete.

Your security immunization is unbelieveable. So may things to immunize against.

I used another program that says it immunizes but it didn't get 1/10th of what WindowsCare did.

I have told all of my friends about this program and your defrag program.

I also have a link to it on my yahoo blog pages with some instructions for users who are not very advanced in computer care.

I can not say enough about these programs.

So far there have been 5 new users (that I know of) from my blog page and my friends, as the blog and link have only been there for 5 days http://360.yahoo.com/bluecarnation200

THANK YOU IObit.

I will have a banner and explanation on my other website. As soon as I can set it up.

Sorry I didn't realize it would look this big. Will change size next post.

Blue

New User

Hi there eyeryone,

I live in the world downunder and I have just joined the world of IObit and I cannot believe how fantastic this program is. I have tried numerous other programs but none, not one, has measured up to this program. What you have going here is unbelievable. I didn't know I had so many junk files on my computer - but not any more. I have only run the program twice but I'm impressed, not only with the program but with the professionalism. Keep up the great work. U rock!!!!:-P

Contest feedback

Hi, everyone

I have been using IObit for a while now and I must say job well done. Only thing missing is a type of file that will detect duplicate programs and files that take up hard drive space. This program would detect and omit multi files and keep hard drive from cracking due to too many on computer. I have recommended this site to many of my friends and family that have no computer knowledge. This is a great site and easy for any one to use.

Onlyluvchi

Fantastic

Sorry for my english !!

when I discovered of this web site (IObit.com) and of this software, i was afraid to install, because I said myself, a software with these performances, cannot be free and that when I go instal and a key is necessary to activate, I could not seen only i don't have means to pai this key.

But, I taken the risk and I am satisfied with this appliquation. I thank all member for IObit.com. :razz:

Also, IObit.com quotes it is so pretic. I congratulated you. if I were in your country and that I have the means, will make a donnation.

to make the free one helps us much because the means are difficult to see impossible in the countries afric

Thank you with all member for IObit.com

No Geekspeak. Amazing!

I like your site guys and congratulate you on your clear, straightforward English. In the forums too. Even I can understand it, thanks. I am busy trying to learn Chinese at the moment and have no time to learn the mysterious language of the computer world, Geekspeak. It is so frustrating that the support system for the programme I have been using to build my new website is written in a language only computers and computer crazy kids can understand! People who seem to live inside their computers and have forgotten how normal people talk.

About a month ago I downloaded Advanced Windows Care and Smart Defrag and am amazed you would offer them free. There are some good guys left in the world after all. If you knew my financial position you would be amazed that I am considering paying real money for the professional edition. That says your programmes are really good! Unlike other programmes I have tried which promise to speed up a computer, I can notice a definite improvement since downloading your products.

I am going to have a page on my site with recommendations and links to free programmes that I think are very good through my personal experience of them. You'll be there.

Sorry for my english !!

when I discovered of this web site (IObit.com) and of this software, i was afraid to install, because I said myself, a software with these performances, cannot be free and that when I go instal and a key is necessary to activate, I could not seen only i don't have means to pai this key.

[/font]

Gendevie I thank you for your comment of "Sorry for my english."

I as an older american who speaks Spanish as a second language, Know how you feel.

But you a person from Africa speak (spell) better english then many of our younger people.

I know I will hear from some of you but I love my language and how it is spelled. When I post something I double and sometimes triple check it for misspelled words. OH- I am not always correct in my spelling but I try at least.

So Gendevie thank you again for trying.

Blue

Outstanding and easy to use?

I have 5 users on my home computer, most with little more knowledge of computers than to surf the web and download music, one of which I even had to help build a myspace site. Myself, I like to play resource intensive games, so when I get home from work I have to clean up everything before I can get started. This could take up to 10 minutes, depending on if I needed to defrag. With AWC I'm ready to fly in no time and it's all one stop. Another thing that impressed me was that I could run my other services first and AWC would find several additional issues, and now the AWC beta programs are topping that. By the way System Mechanic, works fair once you wade around and find everything, then your trial period is up and although you uninstall, you seem to start building probs that sometimes turn into a reboot. My thanks to you guys.

A New Program Experience

Just wanted to let you know that aside from a solid web site, your program,

Advanced WindowCare may actually work wonders.

I have had my computer "repaired" at a CompUS but still find tons of problems from crashing, rebooting, and having a program like QUICKEN develop a problem with its own number that even Intuit couldn't figure out.

Your program appears top have resolved 90% of the programs.

Now I'm looking to resolve the remaining 10%.

Thanks

help with the other 10%

I also use AVG anti virus-free for personal use, Crap cleaner to make sure trash is completely clean and they have a registry tool that might pick up a couple of extra(do registry backup with this one)-free, and ad-aware just incase something slips by-free. Also try the IOBIT beta programs, seems to be a lot more powerful. Warning- after cleaning up cookies you might experience a slow down at first when surfing the internet as the cookies have to be replaced. Hope this helps.

To date I have had no problems at all navigating your new website, it has a simple layout that even I can master, it is not cluttered with unnecessary bumf and best of all what adds there are, are all in good taste. At this point in time I can't think of anything that would improve on near perfection except perhaps a splash of colour on page headings to make them more noticeable. Keep up the good work. Regards. Gray

Archived