IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Contest of Website Feedback

IObit Guy

Refering Others

Hello,

I Recently installed this program on my laptop, server, and wifes satellite computers. I am so impressed that I recommended to my family and they now have it installed on their computers. I have recommended to my friends some of whom have it installed on their as well! I have not heard one complaint or bad report!!!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi, everyone

We launched a new website. Hope you like it and help us improve it.

Feel confused, inconvenient and anxious when visiting iobit.com? Any suggestions and ideas on new IObit website? Yes, we are happy to get your thoughts. Just leave your feedback and comments in this thread. We will carefully review them one by one.

Your support and help is appreciated. And 3 users with best feedback will get a FREE license of our product.

Contest deadline: July 20, 2007

Having read through most of the posts, it would seem a lot of members have missed the point. The contest being Website not products.

Hi, everyone

Feel confused, inconvenient and anxious when visiting iobit.com? Any suggestions and ideas on new IObit website? Yes, we are happy to get your thoughts. Just leave your feedback and comments in this thread. We will carefully review them one by one.

Your support and help is appreciated. And 3 users with best feedback will get a FREE license of our product.

Very good software. I give five star rating for this software.

Feedback of ALL

Advanced WindowsCare 2 Personal

After only 3 days of use, I am convinced that this program is the way to go. Before I was introduced to IObit.com and their programs I had a program to configure my startup, remove spyware, a registry fixer, and I continuously had to remove my temp files to save room. Now, it is in one master program that I will use from in on out. The features are phenomenal and another great aspect of this one program is the fact that is gives me an easy to follow system information sheet that saves me from making the trip into my computer for various model numbers and essential information. I have already given to many of my friends and family and they are now treasuring it as I do.

A few things may give you even better feedback and more customers:

-An auto memory cleaner

-A virus detection service

-Incorporate a defrag service

IObit SmartDefrag

I have little to say about this program as I, as of a few minutes ago, have obtained it, but I can comment on some of the features. I love the idea that it allows me to defrag all volumes as I have had past troubles of having to start a new degrag process once one volume was done. Scheduling is also very nice allowing me, as weird as I am, to defrag every night as I sleep. Wow, as I was just now searching the program, I found the auto degfrag feature! Genius!

-Try to incorporate this with Advanced WindowsCare

The Website

From what I have seen all is great though one problem, for me, was a nuisance; the idea that I was redirected to a different website to download your programs. I know it is freeware, but can't you just place it on your server? It is just that some websites like to disagree with my computer and force me to try a number of times before the download could continue. It, majorgeeks.com, was giving me an error when going through your link, not on my other computer, but on my current one. Also, why does a company website like IObit's need ads for other companies, good sportsmanship?

IDEAS?

After seeing what this company can do I would like to offer some ideas for future programs:

-Internet/Download Accelerator

-Virus Protection

-Firewall

-A program that has it all, but also lets you choose what you want on or off allowing full user satisfaction with the knowledge of, "If I ever need it, it will be there."

Well, there are my points of interest towards this great company and all I have to say is thank you IObit for such great programs and I hope to see your products in homes everywhere. If I can think of anything else, I will be sure to post :)

software

hey thanks for this free software

i really appreciate that there is somthing free on this net these days

but ur product works great ..use it everyday

in past i only tried norton anti virus and systemantec

but as a user i really look for somthing fast and easy to use

take for instance yesterday..i went to download.com because i was having

problems uploading my video to youtube.com ..

so i looked for fast uploading software..ended downloading somthing i couldnt

even figure out how to use ..it says select url ect ..no clues lol

ur product however ,very user friendly when it comes to understanding what goes wrong ..and where are the detailed potential threats .

computer description and memory type ect are invaluable infos for novice users like me .

so far recommended to every friend i know having problems ..

and look at the computer details ..it pulls out ...all the precise details about internal harware and sofware ..

today for instance i wanted to upgrade my memory but didnt know for sure if my memory was ddr or sdram or which type so opened window care 2 to find out lol

memory cleaner works great

problem with computers for dummies books too long to read ..gets boring ..

end up never leraning ..

what we need is software very easy to use outlining related problems in details and extended infos links if needed by user.

Free

Anyone that has used the web for a while knows or at least should know that "free" never really is. ie (Nag Screen) (Contest). I have to admit

IObit really does the job. KUDOS. You might try using the word "Complimentary".

Best of Luck

Anyone that has used the web for a while knows or at least should know that "free" never really is. ie (Nag Screen) (Contest).

The nice thing about that Nag Screen as you call it... Is that you can close it if you wish. I choose not to because then I can see if Advanced WindowsCare Personal has an update.

Besides I only glance at it and then forget it.

Blue

Advanced Windows Care

I really enjoy your advanced windows care i haven't used it for long but it greatly improved my computer. I'm gonna try some more of your products I'm sure there great to! I really enjoy your site its real easy navigating and finding exactly what I'm looking for.

Thanks for the help

8) Joseph Wilson 8)

http://www.mygamespace.com/mratlanta

IOBit = Essential Software = Happy Customer!!

Hi There.

With regards to the website IObit.com, I help design web pages so I understand what the end-user is looking for when browsing a web page; a clear and easily navigable site, with a layout that follows a logical path, it must be informative, refreshing to look at, legible, and must load quickly. IObit.com does all this which makes browsing very enjoyable.

This site clearly alerts the user what software is a freebie and what is not. Downloading anything is easy and it works every time, which is a plus. There is the right amount of advertising on the sites main/home page, which is nice; I hate nothing more than being bogged down by having the entire site’s information on the main/home page.

The UI is new and modern with sleek lines, and very professional.

Great job all round, I can’t actually provide anything negative but I have a small suggestion; the ‘news’ tab should be up on the list with the other main tabs, and not a bar below them. When posting a response on the forums, I would prefer the "Post Reply" tab to be more centred and focused, ie keep all the options within the "Quick Reply" bounding box, instead of having it on the far left of the page. There is nothing more I can offer to improve upon the site, it’s very well thought out.

In terms of the products offered by IObit; top class!!!!!!! I rely on Advanced Windows Care everyday to keep my system running at its optimal efficiency. The ease of use and speed at which it works cannot be beaten! I can say without a doubt it is the best application of it's kind. It performs a multitude of functions that would normally require several programs, it is quite simply the greatest and most essential system tool I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS!!!!!!!!!!!

Smart Defrag has some key features that make me chose it over other defrag software; the ability to shut-down the pc when complete, it works quickly & efficiently, and the fact that it can batch defrag multiple drives. Sheer brilliance.

Both products sit very high on my list of essential tools for running and maintaining a stable pc. I swear by these two products. Did I mention they are free, and updates are offerred!? You cannot beat that kind of customer satisfaction!!!!!

Great work, it is appreciated!!:razz: :razz: :razz: :razz:

Hi, everyone

Hi,Have used IOBIT PERSONAL for quite a while now and find it a dawdle to use. Any time I get stuck with anything I run it and it sorts the whole mess out in a JIFFY!! If it's easy for me,a stroke recoverer, it's a blast for anybody to use!!-Jim

Hi, everyone

Hi,Have used IOBIT PERSONAL for quite a while now and find it a dawdle to use. Any time I get stuck with anything I run it and it sorts the whole mess out in a JIFFY!! If it's easy for me,a stroke recoverer, it's a blast for anybody to use!!-Jim

Hi, I just wanted to say that this is the easiest and best program I have ever used. I am telling everyone I know about it. I will continue to use and brag to everyone about it.

Thank you for all your hard work and thank you for helping to take great care of our computers and or stress free lives.

Yours truely,

Deedee:razz:

Amazingly enough, Advanced WindowsCare has been and will continue to be, a vital part of the defense systems incorporated into the network(s) I administer on a volunteer basis for a local Housing Authority whose focus is affordable housing for people with disabilities. When we opened the Technology Center I was worried about a host of problems. Imagine a network whose existence was not only hosting a teaching center but also as a place where over 2,500 people involved in the Housing Authority can come at any time to use the computers for free Internet access and add in that 80% of them have no computer experience and wouldn't know a Virus or Spyware warning when they saw one and you can begin to undertand my worries when we opened with only a "Corporate" level security program from a supposed major software company. Thank my lucky stars that there was a review in a magazine on IObit's Advanced WindowsCare! I downloaded and evaluated the software on my personal machine(s) and have been so impressed that it's become a significant part of my defense systems for my personal computers as well as a major part of what I recommend to people when asked or when I work on people's computers. The one thing I would love to see completed is the banner link! You can bet that critter would be on our website ASAP!

Keep up the good work IObit! You've made the Internet safer, easier to use and much less stressful for this over-worked, non-payed and over-stressed Admin! I look forward to continuing this wonderful relationship.

I'd like to see 5-6 items on your website and in your paid program for the paid users

First, it would be great if you had an area where we could log on and retrieve a license key.

Second, it would be very useful to have your paid program report to the user which programs cause the blockages and/or suck up system resources the most and by what percentage. And from inside the program have a link back to your site which could contain additional ideas or fixes to remedy the problems over and above what your program can remedy on its' own.

Third, it would be very helpful if your website had an entire section which could be accessed directly from your paid program on my (or our) hard drive(s) which would give the user in depth information on all kinds of startup, system and other process files and information as to which systems, processes and files can be safely disabled and which can't. Additionally, anything you can't provide information on, it would be nice to have links to other expert sites which could fill in the gaps.

Like everyone else, I really like your free programs. I've tried lots of the various freeware or free to try then buy utilities and have not found quite what I've been looking for. I've just recently discovered your programs and I'm going to buy the pro version (unless I win a free license, then I'll have a free year before I'd have to buy). I assume the additional optimization features in the paid program include speeding up your internet connection and your CPU utilization. Fourth, you might also include a section on your website giving paid users additional tips to optimize their computers, over and above what your program is able to accomplish.

Fifth, I'd integrate the defrag program into your paid version. And sixth, I'd add a virus protection segment.

I think these additions would give you one hell of a $winner$ software as well as make for some great selling points to motivate the free users to pay to upgrade. And I think you'd have no problem EASILY charging $65.00-$70.00 per year, assuming your spyware is halfway decent (keep the 3 license for one price). I haven't tried that part of the free program yet.

OK, I'd better stop here or I'll have you writing the new Linux/Windows combo operating system too! :lol:

windows care

WINDOWS CARE

is actualy a blessing to us as there is free edition and makes our computer work easier faster smoothen sharpen efficently :-D

thanks to all of them who produced as i like all the softwares of iobit

note: PLS GIVE ME A LICENSE AS I LOVE IT

did i on the position

40 IMPROVEMENTS CAN BE MADE IOBIT!!! Junaid Zafar

JUN41D24F4R/Junaid Zafar/jun41d24f4r@hotmail.com

:-D Your product overall is the best product ever and I definently reccomend you, I run you program everyday before shutting down. Keep it up. My site is very popular and I have advertised you and reccomended you on my site. It is http://www.jz3max.co.nr

Improvements.

AdvancedWindowsCare_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1. You could make a program which allows you to make a backup for your pc and you can save it onto a CD or DVD disc and if the computer ever gets wiped out then you can place the CD/DVD and it will restore back to normal. I would buy your product if you made that because I know a lot of people who need this.

2. You could make an anti virus and i trust you that you will do a good job creating the programme or add a virus scan as well in advanced windows care (awc).

3. System protection, you could also set protection over important system files so no damage can be done to them because one of my important system files got corrupt and it doesn't seem to work correctly anymore.

4. Improve security, you could put a scan into awc where it checks your security and trys to improve it as well as security defense.

5. It could do a services scan where it checks which services are currently running and decides which services are unnesscary and it will stop them to improve performance.

6. On access scanning/real time scanning, you could make it scan the computer and when anything that will slow down the computer loads up then it will sort it out automatically instead of having to scan everytime, you could put this on awc pro.

7. There could also be something which will optimize your pc whilst playing games so that they run smoothly and to the best quality.

8. Built in internet protection, if there was a spyware site or unsafe site then it will automatically stop the page loading and it will block.

9. Right click scanning, if you right click on a program and you want to scan it for spyware then you just right click and it will check it. There could also be a option if you right click on a program then you can click optimize then it should optimize the program.

10. RAM optimization for vista, if the RAM memory goes to high and CPU usage then it will automatically improve it and keep it running at good speed and stop crashing.

11. Shutdown optimisation, computers take time to shutdown and it would be good if it shuts down quicker without problems.

12. Auto updates to your program without having to download it from your site.

13. Pop up blocker, the popup blocker built in doesn't block all popups so you could do a better job at it.

14. Internet optimization, xp and vista don't allow the best internet speed due to the firewall and this makes the internet slow. It would be excellent if there was something to optimize the speed whilst downloading and surfing the internet.

15. Advert blocker because most spyware is found here.

16. More thorough clean up, first i run awc and it finds errors and clears it. When i scan with ccleaner it seems to find even more so please improve this.

17. More customization to the actual program as well as themes.

18. Network protection, i have a network and there could be something which scans the wireless network and trys protects it and optimize.

19. Advanced uninstaller which will uninstall programs easier and more neater. Sometimes uninstallers leave things behind and don't uninstall completely so please make something like this.

20. Peer to peer optimization such as limewire, speed up download of that because it isnt so fast.

21. Obsolete files scanner, there is one for registry but not for files and this would be good.

22. More thorough registry scan because other products i test after using this find more. Put this in pro.

23. Problems and solutions, if there is a problem then we can post it in and then you can give us a download to fix it. (dont have to though)

24. Scheduled clean up.

SmartDefrag__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

25. Improve look of smart defrag.

26. Enable updating to smart defrag without having to visit website and download manually.

27. More detailed report.

28. SmartDefrag uses a lot of memory whilst running and it would be better if it used less when silent technology is on so it works more better.

Spyware Defender______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

29. Auto updates and automatically added to database when new updates are found.

30. Scans for spyware in files upon right click and on screen in background.

31. Automatic system snapshot so if an error occured in internet explorer by spyware then it will automatically be repaired.

32. Browser pages protection and homepage protection.

33. Protection against macros.

34. Protection against ie and mozilla firefox.

35. Customise your own list on what to ignore and also what to block and this can help improve your software.

36. Protection against other programs such as peer to peer for example limewire.

37. Detect automatically errors and decide automatically what the best way to cure the problem.

38. For manual scan make the interface and design just like awc because it is easy and quick.

39. The sections it could scan could be:

• Registry Spyware Scan
  • Internet Explorer Spyware Security
  • Temporary Files Scan
  • Cookies scan (most spyware are found here)
  • Other important system files.

Above is just a brief outline of what it could scan but you can make it better.

40. Services scan and hidden services because spyware services usually run and hide so you can't notice it.

Other________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It dosen't bother me if you don't add these but as long as i get a free lisense then i will tell my friends that i got it and they will download and also help to make it better and make you even more popular.

Some may be done but I don't know these are just ideas i came up with. Even if they have been done, there has to be at least one person and it should be me because looking at most peoples' reply I have noticed none of them have made any ideas on how to improvement, all they did was go on and on about the quality of your product. It is good though.

I have been so excited for your license that i dont feel like going to sleep and if i dont recieve it then that will make me sad and very upset.

Please give me free license(s) for advanced windows care professional. I have spent a lot of time coming up with these ideas in return please give me free liscense. Thanks a lot.

Advanced windows and Defrag program.

Hi, everyone

I have used both your programs now for about three years. They are only getting better. I started out knowing nothing about the net,did not even know how to turn on the PC.

If it hadn"t been for you with your one click clean and fix,and your ongoing to defrag program,I would have been a lost soul.

thank-you for all the help.

http://www.sandysstuffnsuch.com

info@sandysstuffnsuch.com

Because of you I actually opened my own webstore. Thanx Again. Sandy

To Samr

Hi JUN41D41D24F4R,

Several good ideas here, but I do want to point out to you that #5,7,8,10 & 14 can already be done in AWC pro and most can be done in AWC personal.

samr.

Still i did give some ideas unlike others going on and on about the goodness of yor site i should really be the only one samr.

Thanks anyway for the advice i will try to come up with some more.

Archived