IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Contest of Website Feedback

IObit Guy

Last year on my brithday i got my first computer i thought i knew everything boy was i ever wrong if i didnt have a virus the computer was slow or it didnt feel right so i did some searching and i found this wonderful program that promised me in one click everything will be repaired. You guys have brought my computer knowledge up and defintily have told all of my friends wonderful product thank you

andrew pratt

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honesty

I do not see what advantage of being a member is. If you want people to become members then there has to be an obvious and real advantage or you piss them off. The home page should advertise such benefits. For this type of product any known problems if they are advertised becomes an advantage because customers will understand that IOBit are strong and confident enough to show the facts. For the lack of this I hate norton and Mcafee products.

Nice website. Ilike the new look of it. But iI think you should try another color for it. I want to know when the banners are available.:oops: :arrow: :idea: In my opinion I 'll like the company awards somewhere else.Good luck and don't forget the banners..I supose you know my email.

Learning

I love it, as someone who knows how nothing much it is so easy too use.

Also having 5 children it is nice to have something that is free and easy to use, instead of being asked to pay for something that dosen't work.

Would all the " computer geeks" who complain stop it, you are getting something for nothing and if you don't like it why not actually make something of your own if you are that good. :lol:

Have a nice day and just enjoy what is given.

Magnificient

I have been on a few sights very similar to this and yet so different too. The sights I am referring to are sharp to tell you that you have used the wrong thread and maybe give you a hyperlink that sends you to a page with numerous ambiguous choices which heightens your anxiety/anger PDQ. This sight was so easy to negotiate even for a non computer geek guy like me ( no offense intended to anyone fitting that category). It was down right enjoyable.;-)

Now , as for the Advance Window Cleaner 2.51V-- What a piece of software and totally free. Thank you people for thinking of us not so PC savvy types, cause this program was and is awesome. It was so simple to use and it did everything it said and more. I have tried several similar programs that give you a free download of the test but fix very little and they are usually timed trial programs trying to get you to buy their full version, which in my opinion, hasn't proved itself to me, so no thanks to them. This is the real McCoy it does it all including all the fixes and all for free. My hats off to you people!!:grin:

I have been on a few sights very similar to this and yet so different too. The sights I am referring to are sharp to tell you that you have used the wrong thread and maybe give you a hyperlink that sends you to a page with numerous ambiguous choices which heightens your anxiety/anger PDQ. This sight was so easy to negotiate even for a non computer geek guy like me ( no offense intended to anyone fitting that category). It was down right enjoyable.;-)

Now , as for the Advance Window Cleaner 2.51V-- What a piece of software and totally free. Thank you people for thinking of us not so PC savvy types, cause this program was and is awesome. It was so simple to use and it did everything it said and more. I have tried several similar programs that give you a free download of the test but fix very little and they are usually timed trial programs trying to get you to buy their full version, which in my opinion, hasn't proved itself to me, so no thanks to them. This is the real McCoy it does it all including all the fixes and all for free. My hats off to you people!!:grin:

I agree, even a idiot like myself can click " Next"

Now I can say that "Best things are priceless".......

that's why iobit, most especially windows care personal....for me is the best all-in-one and one click optimation tool.

I've been using a program that is considered "editor's choice" for almost 2 years....but when I heard about iobit..wow....an average of 20 to 25 registy and system errors was increased to 30 to 50....but i'm not saying that it increased becuase of iobit....i rather say that iobit have a "deeper optimation tool" that the expensive editor's choice ones!

I now say to the editors of famous PC reviews that they start to review iobit's softwares and give then a 5star!

BEST SOFTWARES ARE PRICELESS....BECAUSE NOW..THEIR FREE..http://www.iobit.com/forums/images/smilies/icon_razz.gif

:-P

Advance Window Care V2 Pro ver 2.5

I have been using AWC Pro for the past two weeks and it is outstanding. I use it everytime I download a file and it keeps my system running quick after it cleans out my registry and the other thrash. It is a great program. Version 2.5 is even better. :-P

AWC Professional annual subscription fee

I refuse to gamble on purchasing AWC professional until IOBIT clearly states what is the annual subscription fee your website implies. Is it by license or the "installable on upt to 3 PC's"

How can I transfer a license when I upgrade to a new computer or have to reimage my computer. I got stung badly when Symantex told me they do not register uninstalls as deactivations, allowing me to transfer the license to another computer ( I have 6 computers)

Also determining how to post to a thread is unclear to first time users. The experience was extremely frustrating

When will I hear back about the suggestions I submitted during April regarding AWC and Defrag?

1. Adding sites like microsoft and iobit.com to the IE Trusted Zone

2. Enabling defrag to grow the MFT and to change the registry key that sets the MFT allocation to a value higher than 12%

3. Adding an application defrag option (defrag -b)

4. Increasing DNS cache size

Feed back for Advanced Windows Care V.2 Personal placed on C-net

Hi, everyone

We launched a new website. Hope you like it and help us improve it.

Feel confused, inconvenient and anxious when visiting iobit.com? Any suggestions and ideas on new IObit website? Yes, we are happy to get your thoughts. Just leave your feedback and comments in this thread. We will carefully review them one by one.

Your support and help is appreciated. And 3 users with best feedback will get a FREE license of our product.

Contest deadline: July 20, 2007

Advanced WindowsCare Personal

It is one of the best if not the best software I have ever downloaded.

by: chuckiesback on 25-Jun-2007 06:52:06 PM originally on C-Net

Pros: I have tried just about every program possible that is similar to Advanced Windows Care Personal and have found without exception that this program outperforms all other programs. This includes everything from how well it performs and looks, to the immence accurracy it had. The other programs I tried worked well. Let me explain this. They worked well at screwing up my computer so much that I had to reinstall my operating system everytime. Advanced Windows Care actually works.

Was this review helpful? Yes | No (3 of 3 users said yes)

AWC is a advanced well thought up utility for keeping your computer purring! I have used it several times and it has shown me items in my registry that i never would have found! I use it everyday since discovering it and found it very usefull! Hats off to the designers and the new web site! Everyone one should use this program from beginers to pros!

Hi:-) I have been using AWC since the first beta was available to the public, and i have to say that both the website and the Program itself have done nothing but improve. I have to admit that the first edition of the website did look a little 'cheesy' , but nothing is perfect. However your new website is a vast improvement from the first, it is now Visually Stimulating, attractive and now on par, if not better in design and layout than many of the big players in this market, and i cannot find anything negative to make me think otherwise.

So Congratulations Iobit on creating a superb peice of software and a very good looking and usable website, :grin:

I spend a lot of time on my pc and online. After hours of frustration trying to rid myself of several problems, I downloaded your program and was able to clear up ALL of them! AWC found and repaired things that none of my other programs even detected.

THANK YOU for making my life easier! I will certainly recommend your product to others so that you can do the same for them!

AMAZING product! KUDOS!!!

IObit's Advanced Windows Care - Simply the Best To Date

TopTenReviews (http://registry-repair-software-review.toptenreviews.com/) lists Advanced System Optimizer as the best registry repair software, followed by Fix-It Utilities, then Ace Utilities, followed by seven others. I am very particular about keeping my computer clean, lean and secure. I have not tried all ten of the top ten ranked by TopTenReviews but I have tried the top three as well as Registry Mechanic. All of these cost around $20 or more and I have suffered some of the worst crashes.

In contrast, I have been using Advanced Windows Care for about a year now and I have not experienced any problem with it. More importantly, I have seen a great improvement in my computer's performance. It has certainly kept my computer clean, lean and secure.

All I can say to IObit is, "Thank you, for an excellent software!!!" I highly recommend Windows Advanced Care above the top ten that I have personally used in the past several years. Advanced Windows Care is easy to use and "Simply the Best To Date!"

I love my IOBit and have referred both the products to all my friends. I received the information from CNET.com's weekly newsletter.

I have not had a problem in navigating the web site general, until....

However, when I bring up the program it speaks of your spyware program and then when I follow the links up the spyware program is not available and therefore not an active page just the "coming soon"; not even any information on the pages stating when your Spyware program will be available, what its features will consist of, if it will work with other spyware programs on my system, what the system requirements will be, if you will be offering it in BETA ... .ya know those things a girl needs ta know.

Your Advanced WindowsCare has replaced three other programs on my system. How amazing can your one-click care be?

Then giving me your IObit Smartdefrag program -- replaced my "Perfect Disk" program which I paid good money for. What I like most is that your IObit Smartdefrag is that it can be scheduled to run on my system when my system usage during the day has messed things up a bit. How does it know? When it runs, it does not affect my operations currently in use and when it is completed, my operations suddenly go from trudging through mud to skating on ice.

You have never mentioned how much I would love these programs, how valuable they would be to my system and keeping my computer operating at better than when I received my computer from the manufacturer(SONY VAIO).

Therefore, I would be remiss when these two programs, IObit Smartdefrag and IObit Advanced WindowsCare ADVERTISE with a live link your IObit Spyware Defender, if I did NOT click on the link.

Kudos on all you have created,

Swannie

IObit

I just wanted to say that I have tried all kinds of programs on my computer. Some work and a lot of them don't. I was having trouble a few months ago and accidentally came across your site. I downloaded your program and was amazed at what it picked up and then actually cleaned up on my computer. I will not only use this on mine but I have told several of my friends and family members about it. I too will be waiting for what you will give us next. Thank you so much for not only your product but for having a product that actually backs itself up. My hat is off to you.

I must agree, IOBIT Smart Defrag is one of the best!

I had plenty of junk left over on my harddrive from Live music files to hundred of images, this unique program, sloved all my space and clutter problems, I am hopeing to see Iobit delve into the Music Program industry, in has far has, the need for more practical 3D Guitar and Bass study programs, and virtual soundmix quiptment which I feel could be rented online so a musician would'nt have to take up a whole HD trying to do music, would love some stuff for Bass esp. even a Video player that has skins built in thats coming from my ad design Bkgnd. I'm a Trucker by Profession, Please do some GPS software, that can either be brought in store or downloadd and is compatable with MIo Auto Receivers, Microsoft seems to hog the Laptop GPS markt, and you are forced to just use there hardware, Oh, did I mention I really do love the Free software you offer, not to much out here is free esp. from Corporat America Thanks from a Veteran & now Friend.

PS: Make some Hip Logo designs and Mkt. in the Car/Trk culture, I am sure Peeps need great software, "hey the first one's free!"

Bigrick;-)

My feedback

Your website is clear, everything needed is easy to find. About your program Advanced Windows care, it's awesome, been using this program from the beginning, and i'm more than happy to say that i've installed this product to all my friends computers and it has resolved even some mysterious hangups from one computer, awesome thing is that this program really does fill it's promises, even with the free version. I'm about to try your smart defrag soon too. I would recommend people to really buy the pro version, i strongly believe it's value for money, and good program deserves money, that's the best way to support it. Keep on developing more stuff like this, easy and simple to use. I may have few bad spellings in this feedback, sorry about it, since i'm from finland and english isn't my foreign language ;)

I have been running AWC and Smart Defrag for a long time and have included them in all PC's I have built for family and friends (14) to date and no one has reported problems of any kind. The quality of the software is outstanding considering it is free. I will continue to broadcast both programes on my Blogg page and add the web address to all my Emails as a Tip. Keep up the good work 10bit team, you are very much appreciated.

Regards

Gray

I do get error reports occassionaly which I email immediatley to 10bit. These have never been detrimental to my computer.

Great Software

I say the AWC Personal Edition is by far the best free malware remover utility ever. It is very simple to use, user-friendly, and also the layout and design of this software is very appealing in my opinion. In the past, when I first came upon this PC care utility, I decided to give it a try and surprisingly it detected hundreds of problems in my computer, especially the registry and security defense portion. After the scan and repair, I felt more at ease, knowing that my computer has been cleaned. Not only that, but it seems to run more efficiently now. Think of what the Professional Edition can bring forth! Overall, I recomment IObit products to all users, if they really care for their computer.

Website feedback

I am very into P2P, freeware, shareware and beta testing. I have found your products to be fast, efficient and easy to use. Navigation of the website is a piece of cake. I will be recommending it to all my fellow computer nuts, but even more so to the computer literacy challanged!

Archived