IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Contest of Website Feedback

IObit Guy

I used to use 4 different programs (lag problems unbelievable), that do what this one does. I have already told everyone in my address book about this one. I just hope they've done what I ask of them. Download it, use it and recommend it. Love it. Thank You for saving me 2 hours each time I cleaned out my comp.......:razz:

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you so much iobit

Just want to say thank you IObit so much for your free computer tools. After i ran Advanced WindowsCare V2 Personal and IObit SmartDefrag my computer ran so much faster. It ran like new. Your programs found so many errors on my computer i was scared that it would not fix all of them. But iobit tools fixed them with no problems. Your programs are the best computer tools out in the market. I tryed many free tools but nothing works as good as IObit products. Thank you for saving me time and money with your products.

Thank you IObit. I cant thank you enough for your products

P.S I will tell everyone about these wonderful free computer tools.

I am a newbie here but I will tell you this the freebies you are giving are great.

I own 3 computers my self and have kids that play on them and you know as I if you let them on a computer it is going to need work....lol

My mother has a computer also and I think she might be able to manage your programs to keep her computer up and running so I wont be running up there all the time.So if this software works as good as I think it will upgrades all the way!!!

thanks,

newbie8-)

I'm glad I know now!

I came across your program by accident after I got frustrated with Windows not being able to correct a problem and Roxio not even bothering to try. I kept having errors pop up on my computer and programs wouldn't function correctly. With your program that I got for free from download.com I was able to correct in just 5 minutes what the others couldn't solve for weeks. Thanks so much for an outstanding program. I will be telling my friends about your company and services!

contest of website feedback

Heck yes, count me in- I don't know if you guys got my letter of overwhelming gratitude yesterday-but your free Advanced Windows Care v 2

really straightened out the computer we rented- AND I was able to gain access to our laptop (taken out by hackers who work for the county we are trapped in) and IT'S in better shape than it's ever been! Your magnificent FREE

program may have been enough to tip the balance and literally save the life of our family! I wish I had the funds to buy the full program- but I'd sure be thrilled to win one. You may be sure that we will be proud to tell everyone we know about your outstanding company. And we are now once again back in the saddle, and are equipped to help others, even though as yet unfunded.

We can't thank Iobit.com enough-

Craig & Ana Alcott Advocates for the Elderly and Disabled

7-20-2007

Hi, everyone

We launched a new website. Hope you like it and help us improve it.

Feel confused, inconvenient and anxious when visiting iobit.com? Any suggestions and ideas on new IObit website? Yes, we are happy to get your thoughts. Just leave your feedback and comments in this thread. We will carefully review them one by one.

Your support and help is appreciated. And 3 users with best feedback will get a FREE license of our product.

Contest deadline: July 20, 2007

great software you guys are cool would love to have full version , have told my friends about your stuff and they are using it

YES! This program is fantastic! Thought my system had become a contestant for slow motion machine of the year and then IObit came to my rescue. I tell everyone with a computer about your program and attempt for their own good to get them to use it. I am up to 10 successes thus far and not of them are disappointed. Thanks for all of the good work you are doing.

Wow

I work in the internet technical support field so I am fairly familiar with computers. I want to say thank you for creating a program that actually

works, even for people who arn't the most computer savy. I've only been able to use the free version due to my current budget, but it is the very next thing I will purchase to keep my computer healthy and running like it should. There are so many threats and phony-ware out there, but you can trust and be sure that this program will not let you down. I can't wait to have the full version and see all the capabilities of this program. I speak with an average of 100 people a day and most ask my advice for certain programs that do certain things, and this one will be highly recommended by me. Way to go guys you have done a fantastic job. I will keep my eye on this company from now on

to see what other ingenious programs you've created...A new loyal fan, Jeremy

Archived