IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Contest of Website Feedback

IObit Guy

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feedback

Being a complete computer dummy, I find the Advanced WindowsCare2 easy to use, and it seems to be doing exactly what I want it to do...clean up all the crap that accumulates on my hard disc. I've tried other programs that have frozen my computer, messed with my setup, and wanted big bucks. Thanks for making this little beauty available for a great price...free! You guys rock!

Megsdad 8-)

IObit

I had a chance to get Advanced WindowsCare v.2.5, so I figured, why not try it. Now I have installed to my friends' computers also and every one of them has fell in love with it!

First words from my friends were: "How come you find so useful software like this that easy? This one replaced 3 other softwares of mine!" It really does that! I have uninstalled 3 programs because of these Advanced WindowsCare 2.5 and IObit SmartDefrag. Advanced WindowsCare replaces Ad-Aware and Registry Mechanic, because its so easy to use and is lot better than either of them!

Ad-Aware takes about 10 minutes to scan the computer and it doesn't find very many of the spywares. Registry mechanic is quite fast, but it has some slow parts too and is a bit more difficult to use. But this Advanced WindowsCare.. I just can't say anything bad about it! I can choose which parts are being scanned by just 1 click! Now that I have had it for quite a while on my computer, I know which parts are to be scanned more often that the others. It makes other programs useless. Point to that!

The 3rd program I uninstalled was Diskeeper 10. It has the same options than the IObit SmartDefrag, but It doesn't tell the status so nicely and it doesn't have very good schedule option. IObit SmartDefrag is a lot more smoother and userfriendlyer than Diskeeper. Simple paths to all kinds of options and it looks nicer also!

The first thing I'm going to do with my following laptop is to get these Advanced WindowsCare and IObit SmartDefrag as soon as it has installed other programs. Perhaps I fell in love with that Spyware Defender too when the new laptop arrives!

Really nice work guys. This is the way I want the softwares to be in the future also! Keep on doing like you've done so far! I'm sure you'll get users for these programs. As far as I'm involved with it, there are going to be more users from here. All my friends have it already, and more is to come!

As soon as there comes more software I'm on the IObit.com!

Thank you for these most respectful software I've ever seen!

Yours sincerely, Wimoweh

Hi wimoweh,

Glad you like the program, I love it! However, my advice to you is don't rely on one program for spyware. Different ones find different things. Adaware is good. Mabye use AWC for the daily check on spyware and Adaware for the occassional scan. (At least until Spyware Defender is available!)

samr.

IObit Recommend using at least 2 anti-spyware programs

Depending upon only one spyware removal tool is risky. So IObit recommends Ad-Aware 2007 Free, the most popular and venerable antispyware program, and not surprisingly, it continues to meet the high standards that Ad-Aware is known for. Long considered the grandfather of antispyware programs, Ad-Aware 2007 Free keeps getting better and beats many paid antispyware programs.

http://www.iobit.com/morecare.html

Hi,

I been using Advance Windows Care for almost 2 years, just updated version 2.51 in my Laptop, it's help me clean my PC, help prevent unnecessary spyware & adware, improve the performance of my Laptop, correct most of the problems i have encountered on my Laptop, especially, it keeps on updating new version.

[/b]

Hi, everyone

We launched a new website. Hope you like it and help us improve it.

Feel confused, inconvenient and anxious when visiting iobit.com? Any suggestions and ideas on new IObit website? Yes, we are happy to get your thoughts. Just leave your feedback and comments in this thread. We will carefully review them one by one.

Your support and help is appreciated. And 3 users with best feedback will get a FREE license of our product.

Contest deadline: July 20, 2007

Aussie

Hey Everyone who reads this should now that iobit.com is the very best in the world for great programs that seriously do as the claims are.

There will never be a software producer as good and as great as iobit.com

The programs leave all the others way behind i will never evr use any program except those by iobit.com

A big thankyou to all at iobit.com

Big Guy

Hi All,

I have been using 10 Bit Speeddefrag & Advanced Window Care for quite some time and my computer has not worked as well as it does now. I have passed the information to my 3 adult Children, My Wife who all now have these programs installed on their computers.

I highly recommend the programs from 10 Bit.

Big Guy :smile:

Cool Software...Cool Creator

I have been using IObit's advanced windows care for quite some time and i feel that it is a great software. Before my PC used to start in 30-40 seconds but now it does in max 10-15 seconds. Thanks to AWC most errors in my PC have disappeared and it runs better than ever.

Its good feature is that it correctly identifies the problem areas of the computer and does not delete any essential component. It also defends against spyware unlike other similar softwares.

I have tried numerous softwares including CCleaner and Microsoft windows live care, but i have found AWC better than the rest.

So It Is UNDOUBTEDLY THE BEST.

I am eagerly waiting for the upcoming IObit Softwares.8-)

The website of Iobit has been very well set up. It has a simple and clear interface without too much congestion. It makes searching of things and the loading of pages much faster. The side menu shows its contents in small popups that makes it easier to see its full contents without clicking on it and having to wait for the page to load. The format of the site doesn't need any improvement. IObit must stick to the format and just keep adding contents to the site. It will be great.8)

Depending upon only one spyware removal tool is risky. So IObit recommends Ad-Aware 2007 Free, the most popular and venerable antispyware program, and not surprisingly, it continues to meet the high standards that Ad-Aware is known for. Long considered the grandfather of antispyware programs, Ad-Aware 2007 Free keeps getting better and beats many paid antispyware programs.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll have to try AA 2007 and see how it compares with my current favorite spyware scanner, A-Squared Free.

Having tried Zone Alarm and AVG which you recommend on this page, I find I like Sygate Personal Firewall and Avast Home Edition a lot better.

But it's always good to have choices.

I do wholeheartedly share your endorsement of Firefox. I have been using it and loving it since it was Phoenix 0.3. (FIrst it was Phoenix, then it was Firebird--and then they decided to stop using the names of old Pontiacs.) <VBG>

Spyware removal

http://www.iobit.com/morecare.html

AWC is an excellent utility, and as you quite rightly state it is risky depending on one anti-spyware program. I have been using Ad-Aware for several years now alongside AVG Anti-Virus and ZoneAlarm Free Firewall. I find that this is a good combination and not solely dependent on one utility and none are memory hungry programs either.

It is also important to regularly back-up all of your data.....100% safety is never guaranteed, but using combinations correctly and wisely to protect your equipment you reduce the risk of any major problems. It is preferable to back up to an external drive if you can.

I use AWC daily, SmartDefrag is in the background, and Spyware Defender I am presently using to see if it has any issues/bugs.

Overall, 10/10 I0Bit for creating these simple to use programs with easy to use interfaces that even a novice could get to grips with. I presently recommend the use of AWC and Smartdefrag on my blog, and install these on other pc's too. Great work everyone and a great big Thank You.

AWC best of the best!!! im always looking for new software paying up to 90 dollars for something not worth the price..im not much of a computer mechanic so i rely on these products to help me out in tough situations...but when i used awc for the first time, my computer run better then it did the first day i bought it seriously.all i need is this one simple,fast,reliable,effective time saving software and my worried are all gone, they even destroy spyware virus cookies...i can go on and on..this is a must product.best of the very best..

IObit is A1!

FANTASTIC - FEE (Fast, Easy, Effective)!

That's the word to describe IObit's AWC.

Has all-in-one windows care that you'll ever need.

Every PC should have one.

Keep up the good work!

Cheerio!

:-P :razz:

Hi grotebeerlcj,

If you are talking about AWC program, Dutch translation is available. Go to Options-Settings-Interface config. There you can set the language to Dutch.

If you are talking about the Beta testing on the modules, this is not available.

samr.

Archived