IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Translators for IObit Security 360 Beta 3

333halfevil

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok, you are now added to the list.

i'm finishg for produce the chinese tranditional language files

I was send to IE360BETA@IOBIT.COM

I come from Hong Kong I'm using chinese tranditional

THE chinese traditional FILES download link

http://cid-11c3cda796edf2dc.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/iobit%20secrity%20360%20translation?permissionsChanged=1

IF HAD ANY WRONG WORDS PLEASE Contact me using MSN/E-MAIL

makchihang2006@msn.com

Are we supposed to just take a file from its directory and translate it directly? How many lines are there? I'm asking this since I already did 900 lines in two days now (for ThreatFire), occupying me...

There are quite a lot of lines...

You can find our Language file (English Only currently ) in:

program directory\language\English.lng

(Usually path: C:\Program Files\IObit\IObit Security 360\language\English.lng)

Open this file with Windows "NotePad" or any other text editors. And you can translate these English words into your own language now. Please strictly follow the format. Please send your translation to is360beta@iobit.com

Thanks -so- much in advance!

Italian translations?

Hi All,

It seems there are no italian translators here, as I started to translate IOBit Security 360 beta 3 into italian some hours ago (see image attached in my very first post here, please), if you want I can send you italian language file when finished.

I need only some hours more in order to review my translation.

Ciao;-) (*)

(*) Hello or Bye in my language; pron: chao

Hi All,

It seems there are no italian translators here, as I started to translate IOBit Security 360 beta 3 into italian some hours ago (see image attached in my very first post here, please), if you want I can send you italian language file when finished.

I need only some hours more in order to review my translation.

Ciao;-) (*)

(*) Hello or Bye in my language; pron: chao

Thank you. I'm sure users can wait a few more hours for you to finish, and please upload it to this thread :smile:

Thank you. I'm sure users can wait a few more hours for you to finish, and please upload it to this thread :smile:

you're welcome 333halfevil.

So, I'll upload language file to this thread when finished: I'm sure italian IObit Security 360 users will survive in the meanwhile ;-)

Once again thank you

Remember to all translators, if you see a translation of something you were translating - don't worry. If you still upload what you have translated, you will still get rewarded for your efforts.

Also, the best translation of multiple language files will be selected, not just the first submission.

Italian Language - corrected

Hi 333halfevil, Hi All,

Here is my translation attached :lol:

I translated into italian "Hijack Scan" and "Security Holes" sections too (even though not available for non english Windows O.S).

I adjusted some sentences in order to get a better translation and left a few words in English simply because in Italy we use them to say the same things or 'cause it is impossible to render some of them into italian

I know "HiJack Scan" is compatible with "HiJackThis" - which is a tool very popular in Italy too - but unfortunately a half of italians do not understand a single English word (and I know some Italians who do not speak a good italian too:sad:).

However I can replace "HiJack Scan" section with the original one, in english I mean, If you do not like it or prefer to keep the previous version.

Of course I may improve some sentences in my native language.

Waiting for responses

Thank you for your attention

Regards

Do note please: I replaced "Hotfix" with "Patch critica" only 'cause is more understandable in my idiom.

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/2748/hijackscanit.jpg

[EDIT to say]Updated Italian language file (I Corrected two words)

Io360_Italian.zip

italian translation

ciao leofelix hai fatto un ottimo lavoro! e ti ringrazio perche' lo sto gia' utilizzando . mi permetto solo di suggerire una piccola modifica nel campo ultimo aggiornamento che va ad interferire con la data e l'ora e cioe' una piccola abbreviazione in ultimo agg.to che riempe il campo senza sovrapporsi. ciao e grazie ancora!

ciao leofelix hai fatto un ottimo lavoro! e ti ringrazio perche' lo sto gia' utilizzando . mi permetto solo di suggerire una piccola modifica nel campo ultimo aggiornamento che va ad interferire con la data e l'ora e cioe' una piccola abbreviazione in ultimo agg.to che riempe il campo senza sovrapporsi. ciao e grazie ancora!

Hi welcome Robym59,

thank you.

I'm aware of the issue you described, I'm going to make the changes you talked about.

---------

Ciao Robym59,

benvenuto e grazie.

Non avevo pensato alla cosa più logica: mettere delle abbreviazioni, come da tuo suggerimento.

Mi metto subito al lavoro.

Grazie ancora e a presto:razz:

[EDIT to say] here is another italian language file revised with suggestions given by Robym59 - Ecco il file italiano rivisto con i suggerimenti di di Robym59.

Thank you - Grazie

Make me know, please - Fammi sapere se adesso va bene, per favore

Italian.zip

Upgrade Czech language file.

Fill in translation these phrase (original English.lng these phrase not included):

[is360Tray_FrmVirus]

lblAlert.caption=Poplach (english - "Alert")

and

[PrivacySweeper_FormMain]

Button1.Caption=-->

Button2.Caption=<--

Damned

Czech.zip

Archived