IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 17

Cicely

Hi all,

Good news! Advanced SystemCare 17 Final version is available. Check it out and enjoy the new features now. 😃😄

1. Download Now

Download from Major Geeks

2. Send your Feedback
- E-mail us your suggestions or comments directly: feedback@iobit.com
- Join the discussion on our forums.

3. Share Advanced SystemCare 17 with your families, friends, and colleagues

4. What's New:

+ Redesigned UI - provides better visual effects and brings a more user-friendly experience
+ New Health Checker - helps you 1-click to check PC health for comprehensive PC cleaning, optimization, and protection
+ Junk File Clean - newly supports Able2Extract, BlueStacks, Winzip PDF Pro, etc. to free up more valuable disk space
+ Privacy Sweep - newly supports Google Drive, VMware Player, Telegram, etc. to better protect your privacy
+ Startup Optimization - manages more startup items and services with a larger database to make your PC boot faster and run more smoothly
+ Anti-Spyware - expands its database to remove more spyware for a more secure system
+ Software Updater - newly supports updating Audacity, Google Drive, jetAudio Basic, OBS Studio, PotPlayer, SABnzbd, Slack, and Signal
+ Surfing Protection - adds the protection for Yandex/AOL/Ask search engine and tens of domains of Google search
+ Ads Removal - newly supports blocking YouTube ads
+ Email Protection - adds the protection for AOL, Mail.ru, Yandex, and Zoho emails
+ Supports 37 localized languages
+ And more can be discovered by you

5. Description: 

Advanced SystemCare is an all-in-one but easy-to-use application that optimizes, cleans up, speeds up, and protects your computer while also safeguarding your privacy.

Extremely Easy to Use
With the neat, informative, and intuitive user interface, Advanced SystemCare is so simple and easy to use that even beginners can use it without thinking twice. In addition, its flexible and customizable settings keep everything under your control.

Clean Your PC with 1-Click
Over time, your computer may accumulate a large number of worthless, duplicate, and temporary files. Do you want to clean them so that your old PC can breathe a new life? Both the intelligent AI Mode scan and the 1-click PC Health Checker can do it for you easily. AI Mode scan offers you a personalized scan and an automatic fix for your PC based on your PC’s performance status and your cleaning and optimizing habits. PC Health Checker helps you diagnose your PC health with 1-click and then fix the performance & security issues to bring you a fresh and secure PC.

If you wish to clean and optimize your computer on your own, you can use the comprehensive Manual Mode scan. It enables you to freely tune up your PC as per your specific needs, such as sweeping privacy traces, removing spyware, cleaning up junk files, leftovers, invalid/broken registry entries, and invalid shortcuts, updating outdated programs and drivers, accelerating Internet speed, fixing disk errors, system weaknesses, and security holes, and enabling antivirus & firewall protections.

Speed Up Your PC and Network
Does your computer respond slowly or even get stuck? Are you experiencing slow file downloads or video streams? It's time to make some improvements now.

Advanced SystemCare is the best choice you can't miss. It provides many useful features that will help you speed up your PC and Internet connection: disable unneeded startup items to make your computer boot faster; stop unnecessary processes, scheduled tasks, and background services to make your computer run smoother; monitor CPU/RAM/disk usage, GPU/CPU/motherboard temperature, fan speed, and other system resources in real time, and allow you quickly end the processes with high CPU/RAM/disk usage to get your PC respond faster; update outdated drivers to avoid device issues and system crashes; update outdated programs to avoid security holes and meanwhile let you enjoy the latest features of these programs at the earliest time; and fully optimize your Internet configurations to accelerate your network speed.

Protect Your System and The Data You Care About
In addition to cleaning up and speeding up your computer, Advanced SystemCare still safeguards your PC system. It helps you easily enable antivirus and firewall protections to protect your system from viruses and attacks. The Anti-spyware function can detect and eliminate a wide range of threats: not only widespread threats but also emerging and hidden threats.

Do you think that Advanced SystemCare only provides protection for your computer? No! Advanced SystemCare also cares about your personal information as it knows that privacy comes first. It can create a safer world for you by erasing your privacy traces like browsing cache, cookies, and saved passwords, hiding your online identity and activities to prevent digital fingerprints from being stolen, preventing unauthorized access to your sensitive data, avoiding phishing scams, suspicious emails, and obtrusive ads, and even alerting you about homepage & search engine changes.

20+ Handy Tools
If you think Advanced SystemCare simply offers the functions listed above, you might not fully understand it. It also provides 23 handy tools, such as Smart RAM - keeps an eye on memory usage and releases RAM automatically; Internet Booster - speeds up the Internet connection by optimizing the settings of the network and popular browsers like Firefox and Edge; Win Fix - analyzes system problems and fixes them; FaceID - detects unauthorized users of your PC and notifies you; Large File Finder - finds large files that take up your valuable disk space and allows you to delete the useless ones; and DNS Protector - prevents malware from modifying your system DNS settings.

Summary
Advanced SystemCare is a powerful, flexible, and reliable PC utility that delivers tangible benefits to both old and new PCs. It helps you unlock the full potential of your PC and brings you an unparalleled experience with a faster and more secure computer.

We look forward to receiving your feedback on this new version.  😃😄

• Cicely changed the title to Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 17

its good and all but i kind of wish some of the Pro features were available in the free version like The 1-Click auto updater,Registry Cleaner,Smart Ram,Disc Cleaner,Windows Fix and also the Deep&Automatic computer Cleaning these should also Be on the Free version other than that its an awesome thing to have helps me a lot to keep things clean and safe 

Unfortunately, it continues with the usual problems, it does not delete the contents of the recycle bin, there are tools that have to be downloaded separately, which means that the software cannot compete with Kerish for example or Glary, although it is more Cleanliness-oriented, it's a shame that they can't correct errors that have been going on for years.
Edited by Victor2k

• 3 weeks later...
22 hours ago, brightlight4 said:

How much does Advanced System Care respect our privacy?  Does it also spy on us and work with Windows to achieve this or not?

I am not sure if iobit.com respects our privacy or not.  Are we paying to be spied on with this new internet system these days?

Hi

Please refer to our Privacy Policy here: https://www.iobit.com/en/privacy.php

hay mike1253 you may want to translate your post to English. because a mod will say this and or remove the post ( like Thay can't right click the post to translate to read it because that will be too hard for them) i'm not trying to be mean but the mods don't like posts that are not in English

Advanced Sytemcare was more usable in previous versions with my mini PC (10.1 inch screen) since it worked for me rather the window adapted to my screen now my screen being small would deny me access to some very important options in options when configuring How do you want advanced systemcare to work since I do not have access to the ok button, which is what allows me to save the configuration and this is an incomprehensible problem since I do not understand why I do not have the option for a slider bar to appear as in the Quick options window are not understandable!! and on top of that it does not allow you to navigate with the tab to the ok option. LESS UNDERSTANDABLE DUDE! Let me navigate through all the configuration options but not until ok do you want to torture me?

And it has not happened to me that my children have a PC (tablet) that has small screens but with Windows and it is not understandable that in these years a problem of automatic adjustment of the screen configuration causes them to lose a large number of potential clients. that a 13' screen is needed (since I have tried to remove the taskbar and place it on the sides and nothing) to be able to use this application and there are millions of users who use computers of these dimensions and when they try this program and see They will uninstall this problem, and I don't do that because I have been using this application for years on different computers and what disappoints me the most is that if this problem occurred in advanced systencare 10, it would be understandable, but in 17? It's gone from something that worked for more customers to less like third-party apps that have silly, unintended bugs.

I want a possible solution to be able to click ok again or to allow me to download a previous version since these problems are not understandable in the middle of 2023!!!

On 11/18/2023 at 4:27 AM, mike1253 said:

Advanced Sytemcare was more usable in previous versions with my mini PC (10.1 inch screen) since it worked for me rather the window adapted to my screen now my screen being small would deny me access to some very important options in options when configuring How do you want advanced systemcare to work since I do not have access to the ok button, which is what allows me to save the configuration and this is an incomprehensible problem since I do not understand why I do not have the option for a slider bar to appear as in the Quick options window are not understandable!! and on top of that it does not allow you to navigate with the tab to the ok option. LESS UNDERSTANDABLE DUDE! Let me navigate through all the configuration options but not until ok do you want to torture me?

And it has not happened to me that my children have a PC (tablet) that has small screens but with Windows and it is not understandable that in these years a problem of automatic adjustment of the screen configuration causes them to lose a large number of potential clients. that a 13' screen is needed (since I have tried to remove the taskbar and place it on the sides and nothing) to be able to use this application and there are millions of users who use computers of these dimensions and when they try this program and see They will uninstall this problem, and I don't do that because I have been using this application for years on different computers and what disappoints me the most is that if this problem occurred in advanced systencare 10, it would be understandable, but in 17? It's gone from something that worked for more customers to less like third-party apps that have silly, unintended bugs.

I want a possible solution to be able to click ok again or to allow me to download a previous version since these problems are not understandable in the middle of 2023!!!

Hi

We are very sorry for the issue you encountered.

Please take some relevant screenshots of the issue and send the screenshots to us for further checking.

And please download the tool from https://cdn.iobit.com/dl/tools/InfoHelper.exe. Then double-click to run this tool on the PC with the problem and click "Save report". After it finishes, you will get a pop-up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click the "OK" button to open that saved folder.

Please send the zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip to us via the email address feedback@iobit.com. Thank you.

Hi,

I have already sent emails regarding the first issue in the past, and nothing has been done about it.

Despite my having Google Chrome on my ws, the software discovers edge, firefox, but does not see my chrome at all, so it does not perform any of the options to clear or speed it up. I don't see what the issue is with discovering chrome as well as the other browsers.

As well as this, I have iobit uninstaller on my ws, and if I run that and update software through it, the iobit version 17 still thinks that the software needs to be updated and trues to update them. You need some way to be able to manually refresh the screens or have the softwares notify each other of the updates. This was the same with version 16.

Mike

• 2 months later...

I am unhappy that I cannot cancel the pop-up of my performance indicator.  When I click the cross upper right, the only thing that happened is a sound, but it does not disappear. Highly irritating.  Please tell me what to do.   Thanks in advance.  Mark Versteeg

I have enjoyed Advanced SystemCare 17 Pro (ASC 17).  I do have one complaint.  With System Weaknesses several items may be noted with an Enable/Disable choice behind the comment.  These buttons don't do anything and are not helpful.  I searched thru and have been able to disable all but one of the weaknesses on my own.  that exception is Getting To Know You.  I can't find it anywhere in Windows 11.  I suspect it may be gone but not sure.  The point of this post is that if you are going to point out a weakness, there should be a solution given as well.  Maybe if the buttons worked?

On 1/27/2024 at 9:31 AM, Steve4971 said:

I have enjoyed Advanced SystemCare 17 Pro (ASC 17).  I do have one complaint.  With System Weaknesses several items may be noted with an Enable/Disable choice behind the comment.  These buttons don't do anything and are not helpful.  I searched thru and have been able to disable all but one of the weaknesses on my own.  that exception is Getting To Know You.  I can't find it anywhere in Windows 11.  I suspect it may be gone but not sure.  The point of this post is that if you are going to point out a weakness, there should be a solution given as well.  Maybe if the buttons worked?

Hi there,

Please follow the steps below to check again.

Run ASC to scan again > in the scan result window, please click System weaknesses in the left panel, then you will see the detailed items scanned out in the right panel > check the items that you need to be fixed > click the Fix button, then ASC will fix them.

Note: If you set ASC to fix issues automatically after the scan is finished, you need to set it to manually fix, then you can check the item in the scan result window.

Have  a nice day~