IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IObit Security 360 Beta 3.1 is available

enoskype

..http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1064&stc=1&d=1247431329... IObit Security 360 Beta 3.1 is available

IObit Security

Download from MajorGeeks.

(is360setup.exe size: 7556 KB) (is360.exe file version: 0.3.1.20 )

All functions are enabled

Multilanguage

(Please look for more language files in Language File List thread.)

enoskype's note: Automatic scanning problem is solved!

IObit Security 360 is an advanced malware & spyware removal utility that detects, removes and protects your PC from various of potential spyware, adware, trojans, keyloggers, bots, worms, and hijackers. With the unique "Dual-Core" engine and the heuristic malware detection, IObit Security 360 detects the most complex and deepest spyware and malware in a very fast and efficient way. IObit Security 360 has a real-time malware protection and frequent automatic updating for prevention of zero-day security threats. IObit Security 360 can work with your Antivirus for a superior PC security.

that's great.

May I install over the previous version?

And is it possibile to know the changelog?

Thanks in advance:razz:

[EDIT to say] installation went fine, IS 360 beta 3.1 run smoothly.

It seems that the bugs detected are fixed.

Congratulations!

i'm really excited to compare the final release of this iobit security 360, to my currently using antimalware, the malwarebytes. Im using malwarebytes now for 2 years, and i have no problems with it, in fact, it really detects some form of malware, that my antivirus cannot detect. The only cons is that it uses a lot of resource in scanning, it takes a lot of ram. So i want to test the final release of this security 360, if it can replace my malwarebytes in terms of speed and accuracy in detecting threats, and to test that dual core engine(DOG)

vladimir

ñïàñèáî áîëüøîå çà õîðîøóþ ïðîãðàììó, íî ó ìåíÿ íå ðàáîòàåò àâòîìàòè÷åñêîå ñêàíèðîâàíèå â áåòà âåðñèè 3.1, êîòîðóþ ÿ çàãðóçèë â ñâîé êîìïüþòåð 10 àâãóñòà 2009ãîäà!?

wow version 3.0 was only out the other day, what's the updates for this one?

You have the actual version? Its has problems with the Automatic Scan. Everybody have the problem.

I supposed that this bug is corrected by the 3.1 version.

Hi vladimir

Вы сделали "a clean install"?

Did you make "a clean install"?

Uninstall the program, delete it's folder and then install version 3.1 again!

Cheers

solbjerg

ñïàñèáî áîëüøîå çà õîðîøóþ ïðîãðàììó, íî ó ìåíÿ íå ðàáîòàåò àâòîìàòè÷åñêîå ñêàíèðîâàíèå â áåòà âåðñèè 3.1, êîòîðóþ ÿ çàãðóçèë â ñâîé êîìïüþòåð 10 àâãóñòà 2009ãîäà!?

Yah, I've got my 360 back! Thanks for the quick bug fix on the auto-scan. Installation and first scan on a 64 bit Win 7 machine was quick and easy. No problems! Not all of the tools support Win 7 yet, such as Security Holes though. Just gives me more tests to look forward to!

Fyi

Hi enoskype. I tried to over install IObit 360, latest version. Would not install,so uninstalled with Revo and tried again(several times). Could not get 360 installed. I was using firefox browser and saving install to my desk top. I then went to internet explorer browser and then I was able to get 360 installed. I had AVG turned off. I thought I would pass this info along. I had the 2.2 version of 360, so I was a little behind. I thought this was strange, so thought I would pass info to you.

I was using Firefox browser yeah garybear IObit Security cant see any ather browser , reporting this is good i have a few times, hoping its get fixed

as its recognizing the Os browser only

how you finding this beta.i see a few running win7 iteresting to know how thy find it as well so far so good 2 days now no hiccups yet

itsmej

Thanks for the info garybear, I think it was a must to exit all the relevant processes of IS360 in older versions to install the new version.

I have not tried with FF on, but I'll try and report back.

Cheers.

Thanks enoskype. I save down loads to desk top in firefox just like you taught me. I tried several times and nothing on my desk top. The first time i tried with IE; 360 down loaded just fine. I had AVG disabled. I have learned all this from you my friend so walk proudly .PS I uninstalled just like you taught me also. There may be a problem here with browsers. That's my opinion and just like axx hxxxx, everyone one has one. Then again it could have been one of those freaky things. Live well my friend and thanks for all you do. {Gary}

Hi gary

After you downloaded IS360 with FireFox and saved it to your desktop - did you then right click the install file on your desktop and choose properties and remove the blocking before you clicked Install?

Did you do that too when you installed FireFox?

Just wondering!

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi enoskype. I tried to over install IObit 360, latest version. Would not install,so uninstalled with Revo and tried again(several times). Could not get 360 installed. I was using firefox browser and saving install to my desk top. I then went to internet explorer browser and then I was able to get 360 installed. I had AVG turned off. I thought I would pass this info along. I had the 2.2 version of 360, so I was a little behind. I thought this was strange, so thought I would pass info to you.

Hi solbjerg

Hi gary

After you downloaded IS360 with FireFox and saved it to your desktop - did you then right click the install file on your desktop and choose properties and remove the blocking before you clicked Install?

Did you do that too when you installed FireFox?

Just wondering!

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi solbjerg. How are you? I could not get FireFox to save 360 to my desktop. It looked like is was down loading 360 just like it normally does on programs, but when I went to my desktop there was nothing there. I tried this 3 or 4 times. I do follow the procedures you described in your post when down loading. I learned this on this forum, maybe from you. I'm not sure what you mean when you say( Did you do that when you installed FireFox). FireFox is my default browser. I only use IE occasionally. I install differently with IE. I don't save down loads to my desktop. I just click run. 360 down loaded with IE the very 1st time. I'm not good explaining things, but thought this was strange and so I reported what I did and what happened. If you have more questions I will try to answer them. Live well my friend and thank you for all you do.{Gary}

I was using Firefox browser yeah garybear IObit Security cant see any ather browser , reporting this is good i have a few times, hoping its get fixed

as its recognizing the Os browser only

how you finding this beta.i see a few running win7 iteresting to know how thy find it as well so far so good 2 days now no hiccups yet

itsmej

Hi itsmejjj. I didn't mean to ignore you. Did you experience the same problem when down loading 360 with Firefox? I haven't had any problems with 360 that I know of. I just down loaded this latest version a few days ago. I let the pros find all the hiccups. This is a great forum and a lot of knowledge here. I'm glad to meet you.{garybear}

Red faced again

I don't know why you put up with me on this forum. I'm just fooling around and I find this after griping about not being able to down load 360 on firefox. Once again I have a red face. I have no idea when this got changed. I have always sent my down loads to my desk top. I'm going to blame firefox up grades for changing my options. Even if I were drunk I would not have changed this option. I'm very sorry guys. I hope I haven't caused someone a lot of work for nothing and because I'm stupid.

Gary

That's strange.I've upgraded Firefox many times without my download destination changing.Stranger yet is that Desktop is the default location.So unless your user profile was deleted or corrupted,this shouldn't happen.You might want to check in on that setting from time to time,especially after performing any cleaning or tuning.

I didn't mean to ignore you. Did you experience the same problem when down loading 360 with Firefox?

ehhhh ---i know that answering every one takes time ...and thank you --

NO sir down- loading is not a problem -installing fine---

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

-Hi enoskype. I tried to over install IObit 360, latest version. Would not install, i miss interpenetrated this post

very sorry ---

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

i probably misunderstood i think you want the download to show on your screen ? desk top ,and not to the drive folder ? (downloads)

is that correct ? and install from the disk top folder ?

plus it would not install the program ?

MY--the download, and installing went smoothly,it installed over 3.00 not a problem kept all the settings ,and running perfect--

my problem is this --

the program is not protecting my comit bird browser.its a variant of fire fox

browser..

ABOUT---my browser..

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; RV:1.9.0.3) Gecko/2008100913 Firefox/3.0.3 Comet Bird/3.0.3

IE browser is set Fine -(PASSIVE DE FENCE SETTING)-the program cant ether see or recognize it..

(PASSIVE DE FENCE SETTING) if one opens this pop up you see the setting

the setting enabled !

i am wondering if ather browsers could be added ? or are thy all ready

running win7 i now have no problems with the program --all bar this ..

it updates tastefully -- smoothly, and every day ,

perhaps i read the above wrong misinterpreting the problem some are having

itsmejjj

Hey friends

Hey friends. I don't have a clue how it got changed. I have always saved my down loads to my desk top. I think your right it is the default. At least I know to check it out before I get to carried away next time. I'm still learning and I love this forum. Thanks for your support. PS I'm giving up on vmans security post #52. He's way over my head. I tried but I have to many questions. Live well my friends. Your the best there is!!!!

Archived