IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Security 360 Pro

tenpin

The_link

the answer ...

Hello,

Thanks so much for choosing IObit product.

Please follow the steps to register the latest IObit Security 360.

1) Firstly, please download the latest version of IObit Security 360 from the link and install it.

2) Run IObit Security 360 and click the button "Upgrade", which is on the right side of the product name. You will see a pop up box. Enter the following license code and click "Activate" to upgrade.

License code: - empty

Note: DO NOT type the license code. Please use "Copy" & "Paste" to enter it.

Should you have any other inquiries regarding the IObit products, please feel free to write to us again.

wtf?... :? :? :?

Hi Mongoose

The product is free anyway, so I have a suspicion that this is bogus offer to try to collect email addresses.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi solbjerg,

I think you're right, if you compare Iobit's website pages to the offer page there are things missing. I guess all these people can do then is use your email to send you spam. So Im going to keep an eye open on all my email addresses to see where my mail is coming from. Thanks for heads up

Security 360 Pro

Hi Enoskype,

Guess I've been a cross purposes all day long. I found the offer on Raymond this a.m and posted under News and Offers. I then found your posts and others in 360 General Discussion. Glad you were able to give us clarification on the link. Think this a great opportunity for our forum users to upgrade to Pro and get IObit some repeat paying business down the road.

A.T.

Hello guys,

For a while, there was not any license left, I think. :mrgreen:

The_link (given by bobesman)

(174.37.22.172). That is a legitimate IObit address. :-|

FYI, the address of this Forum is: 174.37.22.174

Cheers.

So you're saying this is legit? I did message support to find out for sure but have'nt heard anything yet

Archived