IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

I wonder

solbjerg

yes i been watching 6 of them that hit over and over-draw one in - got a warning, well think better for me ta stay away ,as i do not need that -do not have the temperament for that sort of abuse , and stay friendly.just not good at my wording-to answer what i mean -leave it to people who can be fast at the right words,

but you are right,seen this before ,but i did not think it would happen here,

as bad as i have seen the last 2 days -i left a forum, that was full of this type

the ones hitting do not care ,or have a burden thy carry ,and get relieve,by being abusive--nasty,and do not matter ,so long as thy hurt,others by brow beating... non stop.pushing till some one losing the moment- like myself ,flustered to find the right lines ,words,hit back ,then get band

itsmejjj

Agree. There never was any reason for this to become personal between IS360 and MBAM users. It's strictly a technical and legal issue at this point and it's up to IObit and MalwareBytes to come to the table and straighten it out.

You guys have been doing yeoman's work the past couple of days, solbjerg. Hang in there.

Same same, over and over again

In the beginning it was many who were asking for an immediate and full answer to a complex situation, a situation that IObit had only just been made aware of. This was totally unreasonable !

However, IObit did give a response which was "We have never used or copied the database of any other company."

Now it has settled down a bit.

Malwarebytes forum has closed it's thread and here it is just a few who are repeating the same stuff over and over again. I consider answering these few a waste of time, if they are really interested they should use the search function.

The dilemma:

Although Malwarebytes forum has closed the relevant thread, if IObit forum were to close their thread it would be attacked for censorship.

Oh well, I'll just drink coffee and wait for a "what are the best settings for......" type question :smile:

All the best, woz of oz

The dilemma:

Although Malwarebytes forum has closed the relevant thread, if IObit forum were to close their thread it would be attacked for censorship.

All the best, woz of oz

I've watched this kind of security related dispute played out before and even after the primary threads have been closed on the websites of the parties concerned there are certain websites which are not directly involved, but have a dedicated group of members who live for this kind of controversy and will drag it through the mud for as long as they can to satisfy their lust for drama and the opportunity to point an accusatory finger which they relish so much.

~Maxx~

hi all

this issue with the accusations by MB against IOBIT is natural to prevail all other issues.

What IOBIT now needs is the unity of all real supporters and real members of this Forum until the dispute is clarified.

Some members of this Forum behaved like new Judas and this is very sad.

I believe that IOBIT wiil survive this attack and get-out stronger.

cheers

It will be interesting to see how this plays out. I've seen the opinion expresses over at Wilders that the code in question may have very well come from a 3rd party without IObit knowing the source of the code, but opinions like these don't play well there and are hushed amid the clamor at Wilders where they are in a rush to affix guilt before all of the facts are discovered.

~Maxx~

Aye!

Will be interesting!!

I believe forum members should all agree to adhere to a "help" protocol and bedone with the nonsense! If one of the "negative attackers" posts... then respond with "Thats nice! ... how can I help?" Or something like that. Maybe they'll get bored and move on. The threads must stay open.

Archived