IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Mad As Hell

garybear

See you at the truck!! As promised my friend jjj. This is what I told my friend that had the same problem that our new member had. This fixed the problem that I was trying to help our new member with. I'm not sorry for my post. The problem was a pop up trying to get her to buy a program to fix viruses, which was a trojan and a hoax . It happens all the time . My friend followed this and it stopped the pop up and found a whole bunch of problems on her PC. Her AV failed to find it but this found and fixed the problem. I would have replaced one of the malware programs with IObit, if it had been like it used to be. Now I will go back to being the ass hole you think I am. I'll see you all back at the truck , once I have cleared my mind and done some soul searching. I miss my friends.---garybear

garybear- That's one frightening scenario you've described having an Image Backup interrupted while it was still in progress! I know very well what you mean when you talk about the frustration of Windows System Restore failing and its sad to hear that it was IS360's doing. I'm looking forward to hearing that your computer scans clean and all is well again.

~Maxx~

garybear

just gone though similar hell trying to install nero on w7, 2 days later all sorted & learnt a lot about stubbon reg keys.

but when you get all sorted and iobit360 is back up and running you will feel good you sorted it yourself.

i think it may take a while to get 360's database up to a good standard again.

well you have been hit the first time,by a virus-or a ,icmp, hit ?

-this happens, something .or some one hit your pc..? a unknown.welcome to the net,

i mean this kindly ......

ok install iobit again ..see if it was the culprit...you are back up .

or you may not want to again .my one is fine.....http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2602&stc=1&d=1258461030

yes its version 1.10 and staying that version...until things settle down..

you notice validation ,not done ..why i do not trust the the new updates yet...

sorry..i see to many having problems.with the new one

i uninstalled it reinstalled 1.10 ..i love my program ..so till things are fixed

no updates.or linking allowed it is blocked for now..by my fire wall --

that's the both

and working fine thank you...

take a good look at the picks and then tell why i would if i have the same already?? and re download the same build.

i am not complaining -nor would in public--but i do not trust any thing -

so i sit with what i know is fine ,and keep my iobit as IS .for now .

what members use is up to them .

i notice you use the mbam --? perhaps this may be a conflicting thing?

there not to friendly -if using iobit..perhaps something went wrong there...

having the 2 running,who knows..

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2603&stc=1&d=1258461663

Hi gary

I do not use automatic update for this reason and because I like to know and be in charge of what I want to happen when.

We have also seen it happen during a defragmentation where something automatic in the background mixed up the operation and the computer malfunctioned afterwards at some user.

My advice is to close down the automatic program functions while doing something important and delicate on your computer.

Good luck gary and I feel for you!

Good thing you are now an expert in Macrium Reflect usage :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Yes I have automatic up date on. Thank God for Macrium. I fell asleep doing last scan.All seems well at the moment. Not sure if I should reinstall IObit 360 or not. NO virus , no malware. I can't believe this all happened. Every thing was working just great and it appears it is once again. Time will tell. How can a program doing up date cause your start ups in tray to vanish and your restore points to not work right, and your back up program to go crazy. Damn computers. Thanks friends for your post. It will all turn out ok, just mad right now. I'll get over it.---gary I'll do deschk and sfc /scan next. Anyone have any ideas??

Hi gary (our happy camper) :-)

I think you should uninstall it and delete the IS360 folder and then wait for the next update 1.3.1? before installing again, unless you have a previous version that you can use without automatic update or anything, just manually.

This I say even though I have experienced no problem with 1.3.0 personally.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi friends. dskchk looks good . I guess IObit 360 was still installed after back up image. Here's what it keeps doing all the time. I don't see how to turn up date off and go manual or I would. Oh well next time I going straight for Macrium . Not spending a bunch of time with system restore. Should I reinstall IObit 360??? Thanks guys.--gary scannow next and then Macrium back up. If I get a good OS image with Macrium, I'll be a happy camper again.

EDIT: I think there is a misunderstanding, ASC 3 and IS360 versions are mixed!!!

EDIT: You are right enoskype -, SORRY, - thanks - corrected

Hi again gary

To change the settings you just click on the green "ON" and it will change to "OFF" or vice versa.

Take a look at my settings in the attached screenshot

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi friends. dskchk looks good . I guess IObit 360 was still installed after back up image. Here's what it keeps doing all the time. I don't see how to turn up date off and go manual or I would. Oh well next time I going straight for Macrium . Not spending a bunch of time with system restore. Should I reinstall IObit 360??? Thanks guys.--gary scannow next and then Macrium back up. If I get a good OS image with Macrium, I'll be a happy camper again.

Hi gary

I have always thought of your use of the word love as it is used in "love thy neighbour" like in the Greek word for it "agape"

As have most of us I suspect :-)

Many of us have a liking and a soft spot for you I am sure, and hope you will conquer the cancer and bless us with your presence for many years to come.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi.Just one more thing about Macrium. When you right click an image, it will tell you if it's corrupt. If it's good, it will let you choose to mount it in Windows Explorer. If it's corrupt ,it will tell you. I said I found 6, make that 8. To all you hard core he men, when I tell you I love you, there isn't any thing sexual implied. I picked that up at the cancer clinic ,where I spent 6 months. The person sitting beside you taking chemo might not be back the next day. I'm as straight as they come, but have nothing against gays.---gary

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2623&stc=1&d=1258496198

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2624&stc=1&d=1258496243

there yas go tested checked--and running like it should ---

now am i Funky happy ? yes we are back to validated ,and running 100%

so ifa it works for me i should fore any one!!!!!

my hat is off Fore you iobit ya been working hard --and thank you very Munch

i know its been hell on yas --but hey ya cant keep ya down..!!

congratulation IOBOT!!!

itsmejjj

Hi.Just one more thing about Macrium. When you right click an image, it will tell you if it's corrupt. If it's good, it will let you choose to mount it in Windows Explorer. If it's corrupt ,it will tell you. I said I found 6, make that 8.

gary

garybear- Considering the price that you paid for this advanced level of Macrium Reflect knowledge these are valuable lessons indeed. Taking a cue from a similar bitter experience I had while having an 8 GB USB Flash Drive interrupted while performing a task I was wondering if you had done a Disc Check on your USB Drive to check its well being? In my case the USB Drive was nearly fried and it took Disc Check about 1 1/2 hours to rectify the damage, but it came back 100%!

~Maxx~

Hi gary

My farm is called Solbjerg, so I chose that as my "handle" here.

I think it was titou's French that made him make the mistake because sol (sun) is soleil in French - and it is no big deal (I was pulling his leg too) :-)

My worn out hips are mostly also hereditary I think.

Perhaps Macrium should have a function that stopped all automatic functions from working while the disk image was created. :-)

Otherwise one has to choose the automatic settings with care and perhaps disable them while other delicate functions are being performed.

As far as I've seen it is still version 1.30 and I do not know if any update has taken care of the problem, my version is 1.3.0.10 and the latest definition file is from 15. of November by me.

But perhaps it works ok, just try - you can always delete again, that action isn't work-intensive :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi solbjerg. I made sure I spelled your name right:roll: You have described the word love perfectly my friend. I have had a good life. My father and sister were only 40 when they left this world with cancer. Many of us have a liking for you also my friend. I hope I didn't make to big a deal out of this. I was very up set and it was a long night before things came around. I blamed IObit because it tried to do up date while I was creating an image. After thinking it all over with a cooler head, there very well could have been other reasons. Its all water under the bridge now,and I learned a lot. If it ever happens again I'm prepared. Is it time to install IObit again or wait a while longer??---gary

Hi gary

Make a note of enoskypes post!!

Cheers

solbjerg

Thanks friends. JJJ thinks I have been out on line and maybe he is the only one with the courage to tell me so. I will be taking a break from the forum. Happy turkey day, merry Christmas, and a happy new year to all. See you back at the truck. I'm very sorry IObit --garybear

ok thanks for the kind reminder, i read into it ,enjoy your time ,look after your self ,looking forwards to your return friend..--take very good care of your self .

in joy tha turkey...and Crista mass! MAY your GOD look after you as my hopefully look after ours...

itsmejjj

See you at the truck!! As promised my friend jjj. This is what I told my friend that had the same problem that our new member had. This fixed the problem that I was trying to help our new member with. I'm not sorry for my post. The problem was a pop up trying to get her to buy a program to fix viruses, which was a trojan and a hoax . It happens all the time . My friend followed this and it stopped the pop up and found a whole bunch of problems on her PC. Her AV failed to find it but this found and fixed the problem. I would have replaced one of the malware programs with IObit, if it had been like it used to be. Now I will go back to being the ---garybear

ahha ok found it was not sure

,ass***** you think I am.??? ehhhhh no sir ya to nice a fella ,ta be one .did not cross my mind -you read it wrong ...

I'll see you all back at the truck , once I have cleared my mind and done some soul searching. I miss my friends.

thats nice comment

itsmejjj

Thankful 2 b here!!

All of us are blessed to be here now. This is why it is "the present". A gift of unknowing purpose or promise, ours to do with as we choose. I'm not sure what "the way... good ol days... the way it was.." that'll do!

The hand of god/allah/buddah/science/whateveruhavefaithin is everywhere.

These machines only have the meaning we give them. I reach out to you across the ancient ocean, now drained and called the Miss. river, and you feel me. Some guise as "batman" or "superman" here.. coming in to save the day!!! Solve all your 'puting problems!!

Its the present presence that's important.

I am here, so are you, and thus we are together... Although on opposite sides of the River!!

The day wasn't so bad after all... was it???

Hi Melvin

Nice observations my friend!!

Almost Waldo Emerson like :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

All of us are blessed to be here now. This is why it is "the present". A gift of unknowing purpose or promise, ours to do with as we choose. I'm not sure what "the way... good ol days... the way it was.." that'll do!

The hand of god/allah/buddah/science/whateveruhavefaithin is everywhere.

These machines only have the meaning we give them. I reach out to you across the ancient ocean, now drained and called the Miss. river, and you feel me. Some guise as "batman" or "superman" here.. coming in to save the day!!! Solve all your 'puting problems!!

Its the present presence that's important.

I am here, so are you, and thus we are together... Although on opposite sides of the River!!

The day wasn't so bad after all... was it???

I have had a good life. My father and sister were only 40 when they left this world with cancer.

and when i see this i cry softly --as it jolt the brain,making it hard not to cry..and then get angry,and think why the FLUX ! mixed feeling come to the fore....

yes - GARY-its hard ,when one reads this,you see we all carry burdens,suffer,and try to carry on ,some days wonder why we do.

i see posts of different posties ,and read there suffering,pain,missing there dear ones ,i to lost my SON,and 2 grandchildren.then not long after,my wife's brother boy drowned,just 14 years old! a few of our close friends lost children,and lost my beloved brother to war ,plus more ----my very close friend,

brain tumor,then her husband ,heart attack,we just attended her mass -to rest her in peace,3 weeks back ,we all carry something,

i read the many that lost sons in war,car,mishaps,medical,that's life,CRUEL as it is,we keep going,why ? fore the love ones ,we still have,as you,or i,suffer,

and readers who suffer,keep up our chins,till one day thy will hopefully remember us ,when we go..i try hard not to worry,or cry, think on my loss,

and can i understand your loss?

NO ,no one can..nor liken it to a others loss.only we understand how it feels as it has happened...! so we all suffer in some way

but you and i carry it well --as most Do -my saying is ,"THat's LIFE..like you try to live it well

and this statement is so very correct---and so very well put ...

All of us are blessed to be here now. This is why it is "the present".

Its the present presence that's " important."

"I am here", so are you, and thus we are together --

i am who i am...itsmejjj

Hi jjj

I have had a good life. My father and sister were only 40 when they left this world with cancer.

and when i see this i cry softly --as it jolt the brain,making it hard not to cry..and then get angry,and think why the FLUX ! mixed feeling come to the fore....

yes - GARY-its hard ,when one reads this,you see we all carry burdens,suffer,and try to carry on ,some days wonder why we do.

i see posts of different posties ,and read there suffering,pain,missing there dear ones ,i to lost my SON,and 2 grandchildren.then not long after,my wife's brother boy drowned,just 14 years old! a few of our close friends lost children,and lost my beloved brother to war ,plus more ----my very close friend,

brain tumor,then her husband ,heart attack,we just attended her mass -to rest her in peace,3 weeks back ,we all carry something,

i read the many that lost sons in war,car,mishaps,medical,that's life,CRUEL as it is,we keep going,why ? fore the love ones ,we still have,as you,or i,suffer,

and readers who suffer,keep up our chins,till one day thy will hopefully remember us ,when we go..i try hard not to worry,or cry, think on my loss,

and can i understand your loss?

NO ,no one can..nor liken it to a others loss.only we understand how it feels as it has happened...! so we all suffer in some way

but you and i carry it well --as most Do -my saying is ,"THat's LIFE..like you try to live it well

and this statement is so very correct---and so very well put ...

All of us are blessed to be here now. This is why it is "the present".

Its the present presence that's " important."

"I am here", so are you, and thus we are together --

itsmejjj

Hi my friend jjj. That was a very special post my friend and I thank you for it. It made my day and made me feel better. Thank you friend. You are very wise.--gary

Archived