IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IObit Security 360 1.40 is available!!!

enoskype

.....http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1064&stc=1&d=1247431329... IObit Security 360 1.40 is available.

IObit Security

.................................................. ...... ..Multilanguage

..................................(Please look for more and recent language files in Language File List thread.)

.............http://www.iobit.com/Images/Contents_Right_Solutions_Button_2.gif

From : MajorGeeks.com .(is360setup140.exe size: 7925 KB) (is360.exe file version: 1.4.0.11)

............http://www.iobit.com/Images/downloadfree.gif

From : TECHSPOT.com (is360setup140.exe size: 7925 KB) (is360.exe file version: 1.4.0.11)

What's new in v1.40:

----------------------

-Improved scan engine and database;

-Fixed general bugs;

-Updated all language files.

IObit Security 360 is an advanced malware & spyware removal utility that detects, removes and protects your PC from various of potential spyware, adware, trojans, keyloggers, bots, worms, and hijackers. With the unique "Dual-Core" engine and the heuristic malware detection, IObit Security 360 detects the most complex and deepest spyware and malware in a very fast and efficient way. IObit Security 360 has a real-time malware protection and frequent automatic updating for prevention of zero-day security threats. IObit Security 360 can work with your Antivirus for a superior PC security.

suggestion

when it shows bugs fixed it would interesting if they described the bugs.

I run proASC & pro360 on my w7 computer but cannot run them on the XP laptop due to bugs where they disable my norton 360 ver4 software.

It is a lot of hassle getting norton to work again after reinstal and deletion of iobit, would be nice to see this problem fixed so i can put iobit back on xp.

[iobit support and norton support both aware of the conflict]

There is a bug in the Security Holes module.

It finds a nonexistant hole about Macromedia Flash Player Update and it can not be ignored.

Please find the quote from Admin samr below:

I found what appears to be a bug in "Security Holes" for IS 360 V. 1.40.

I am running XP SP3. Security holes finds "Security Update for Flash Player (KB923789) 5/13/08 MS06-069". When installing, it tells me that it does not match the version of flash I have. I have tried to add to the ignore list, but it still comes up each scan & does not appear in the ignore list. It also does not show when I check Microsoft Updates.

samr.

Me Too

There is a bug in the Security Holes module.

It finds a nonexistant hole about Macromedia Flash Player Update and it can not be ignored.

Please find the quote from Admin samr below:

I found what appears to be a bug in "Security Holes" for IS 360 V. 1.40.

I am running XP SP3. Security holes finds "Security Update for Flash Player (KB923789) 5/13/08 MS06-069". When installing, it tells me that it does not match the version of flash I have. I have tried to add to the ignore list, but it still comes up each scan & does not appear in the ignore list. It also does not show when I check Microsoft Updates.

samr.

I get the same message.

I did a scan with Secunia and it gave me a 100% pass (except for IE which can't be fixed :roll: )

All the best, woz of oz

Hi woz

"There's a hole in my bucket - dear Eliza - dear Eliza!"

Goes to shown that even security holes can have holes :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

I get the same message.

I did a scan with Secunia and it gave me a 100% pass (except for IE which can't be fixed :roll: )

All the best, woz of oz

• 3 weeks later...

Archived