IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

VIP iobit expert ??

itsmejjj

VIP iobit expert

well i would like to see this changed..

this heading is not correct.

i feel it is stating that a vip is a expert on iobit apps..

perhaps to a heading of "visiting VIP" be more appropriate?

and the diamonds perhaps this could be changed.

a a star.for a VIP .perhaps red.?

i am only asking..

this has bugged me for a long time..

any chance of renaming this?

itsmejjj

Hi friend!!

VIP iobit expert

well i would like to see this changed..

this heading is not correct.

i feel it is stating that a vip is a expert on iobit apps..

perhaps to a heading of "visiting VIP" be more appropriate?

and the diamonds perhaps this could be changed.

a a star.for a VIP .perhaps red.?

i am only asking..

this has bugged me for a long time..

any chance of renaming this?

itsmejjj

Shut up my friend!! You deserve the title. I few more posts and I'll join you. Glad your back!!==garybear

33 views no comment?

please members do have a say here..

look its nice ,do not get me wrong.but the wording seems to me not right..

as this is iobit site and deals mostly on the applications of there products.

it to me seems that i am a expert user of there products.(the heading)

that i am certainly not.. i class my self as As a visitor .(member) who likes posting on software and specialize in stealth.also test ,any app some may have problems with.or i feel that i want to myself,now and then post my findings .if asked,or sometimes just post a result if it .is critical.and important.

most times just post..the forum has undergone a face lift.

a lot of work put in by our mods.--i think things are settled now .

now ask if this is possible..if not ah well just try not to look at it..

any how plaese comment .

thank you.

itsmejjj

A rose by any other name .......

I agree that the title can be a bit overly flattering at times, I mean look at mine.

I have the title Administrator but on most days you will find me out the back of the forum stuffing spammers in trash cans.

The title Cleaner would be closer to the truth :razz:

Seriously, I don't think a change is as easy as it sounds but I am only guessing here.

IObit buys (or rents is possibly a better term) the forum package from vBulletin, it comes with all sorts of features pre-installed.

There are different types of packages with different types of forum setup, the company (eg: IObit) chooses the package that suits them.

I would guess (and it's only a guess) that the titles are part of the package and can't be changed without doing some tweaking to the actual forum setup.

I don't know who has the power to do this or how much work this would be.

As an Administrator I can only make one change to a members title and that is to Banned :wink:

All the best, woz of oz

Hi friends!!!

I agree and disagree. In a few more posts ,I will become a expert VIP also. There is no way that I'm an expert on any thing. Well maybe some things. I 'm an expert about getting into trouble, and saying what's on my mind. A little to sensitive and wear my feelings on my sleeve. I love this forum and all my friends; who know me well and put up with me ,so far. I will except the title and try hard to change some of my ways.==garybear

Hi sunny!!

gary do not be too quick to write youself down you have improved your knowledge a lot on here and we have noticed it.

tip 2 hours before logging into the truck ask donetta to lock up the canadian hunter and pull out the tropicana orange.

Hi friend. I do not always express myself well on the forum. I am who I am; and you may not always agree with me ;or maybe never agree. I do not stay on Canadian Hunter. The old heart will not put up with that. Yes I have improved my knowledge a lot. I have not learned yet; why all can criticize me, but I'm not allowed to criticize others. I will work on that!! My feelings are easily hurt and I don't stand by while my friends are being attacked . This is who I am my friend. You can except me or not except me. I probably will never change, even though I have good intentions. I think cancer survivors are probably strange people. It maybe because they were near death and beat it.Thank you my friend for your kind words and your advice.===garybear

VIP for IObit who is an expert.

Hi guys,

How about trying to read IObit Expert VIP as, Expert being the subject, and VIP as the object. IObit, expertVIP. (A very important person for IObit with an expertize on computers, software, etc.!!!)

BTW, why it was not a problem with Expert User (user of what?), or IObit VIP (here it is taken as vip for iobit ) user titles, and it became a problem with IObit Expert VIP (expert vip for iobit) user title? :-P:lol:

Cheers.

Hi Guys,

These titles are applied automatically by the forum, and the ranking IS given by post count. Here is the post count breakdown:

Forum Rank Rule:

Rank Title Minimum Posts

Junior Member ---------------0 - 24

Senior Member --------------25 - 49

IObit Fans ------------------50 - 99

IObit Golden Fans ----------100 - 249

Expert User ----------------250 - 499

IObit VIP-------------------500 - 999

IObit Expert VIP-----------1000 +

Of course, then you have OTHER Moderator. Other than what?:-D

samr

Archived