IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Some questions before purchase - Why to choose Advanced System Care?

ewsg

Hello,

This is my first post on the forum. Thank you all for sharing your knowledgement!

I would like to know, please, if someone could help me. I am intending in purchase Advanced System Care, and would like to ask somethings before:

1) I would like to purchase a toolt that includes registry cleaner/defragmenter, HD defragmenter and a uninstaller tool. Has Advanced System Care all of this features?

2) I was a Revo Uninstaller Freeware user for years. Is the uninstaller already existent on ASC similar to that tool? Removes it al traces of the uninstalled software, as folders, files, registry entries, etc?

3) And, I am in doubt if I purchase Advanced System Care or TuneUp Utilities 10.

I would like to know from you, users, what is the best of the both tools. What is the one that consumes less resources of the system, etc?

4) Has Advanced System Care the same features that are already present on TuneUp Utilities 10?

5) Has Advanced System Care some type of technical support? How is it ofered? E-mail, ticket system, etc? And, is this ofered 24 hours a day?

6) The licence is "for one year"? After one year have I to purchase the software again?

7) Has Advanced System Care some tool to verify errors on the HD?

Thank you very much for your help. :)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi ewsg

1) yes

2) yes (but more specialized than revo)

3) personal preference (tuneUp has some extra possibilities)

The best ?? - well according to yor needs/preference

4) some of them

5) there are technical support for paying users - but I don't know how it works

6) Usually the license is for one year for one computer

7) I would have to know precisely what you mean by that??

I have tried to answer as honest as possible, but I might not know enought about it.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hello,

This is my first post on the forum. Thank you all for sharing your knowledgement!

I would like to know, please, if someone could help me. I am intending in purchase Advanced System Care, and would like to ask somethings before:

1) I would like to purchase a toolt that includes registry cleaner/defragmenter, HD defragmenter and a uninstaller tool. Has Advanced System Care all of this features?

2) I was a Revo Uninstaller Freeware user for years. Is the uninstaller already existent on ASC similar to that tool? Removes it al traces of the uninstalled software, as folders, files, registry entries, etc?

3) And, I am in doubt if I purchase Advanced System Care or TuneUp Utilities 10.

I would like to know from you, users, what is the best of the both tools. What is the one that consumes less resources of the system, etc?

4) Has Advanced System Care the same features that are already present on TuneUp Utilities 10?

5) Has Advanced System Care some type of technical support? How is it ofered? E-mail, ticket system, etc? And, is this ofered 24 hours a day?

6) The licence is "for one year"? After one year have I to purchase the software again?

7) Has Advanced System Care some tool to verify errors on the HD?

Thank you very much for your help. :)

Hello solbjerg,

Thank you very much for your help and time. :)

So, regarding the question 7, TuneUp Utilities 10 has a feature that checks the hard disk for errors, as described on the below url:

http://www.tune-up.com/products/tuneup-utilities/features/fix-problems/

I would like to know if has Advanced System Care a similar feature, please.

Thanks again. :)

Hi ewsg

Yes there is a function in ASC that performs the chkdsk too.

Cheers solbjerg

Hello solbjerg,

So, regarding the question 7, TuneUp Utilities 10 has a feature that checks the hard disk for errors, as described on the below url:

Hello solbjerg,

Hi ewsg,

watch out with that HD checker. 2 years ago I was trying allot of that speedup applications and registry cleaners and I also used Tuneup utilities.

After letting my HD scanned it warned me that I did had a error and I had to reboot my computer. I did and after that it was "fixing" it. Guess what, I wasn't been able to go in my HD anymore. It showed me a error that is was locked or something. I only say this because I did experienced something bad with it. I didn't used it anymore after that.

Blacksea.

Hello Friends,

Thank you very very much for all your help, time and support. :)

I will take a look on the suggested threads.

And, blacksea, TuneUp Utilities caused some type of damage on your HD?

And, I am very curious: what are the older tool? TuneUp or Advanced System Care?

I am always preocuppied with the technical support, too...rsrs :)

Thanks again! :)

P.S.: and, all of you use the Pro version of Advanced System Care?

Like I mentioned, after that TuneUp Utilities fixed my HD, I wasn't been able to get in to C:/... anymore. If I was clicking on it, I sayd it was blocked or something. Don't remember it because it was about 1-2 years before. And in that years, TuneUp utilities must have improved everything, so the problem is probably fixed.

I used AWC v2, ASC 3.5, TuneUp Utilities, Advanced System Optimizer, registry mechanic and some more but allot of them were Crapware/Rogue. So I won't mention their name to prevent some other forum member would download it. But those I did mentioned are really good applications.

Hi ewsg,

My suggestion is try the FREE versions first and see the capabilities of IObit softwares.

We wouldn't be here if we didn't like their products.

Try the other free softwares which are very useful also.

You can find all the download links of all of the IObit Products in News & Offers section of the forum.

I would advice to read the Usage of IObit Products thread before using the softwares.

Cheers.

Hi ewsg,

1) I use the paid one. Lucky me, I won a PRO license for ASC and for IS360 when there were tests about what anti-malware program was the best.

I thought that a free version does enough. But after changing it to the PRO version, it found amazingly about 400+ more registry problems. And I had more functions to speed up my computer to the top.

2) Like I mentioned in 1, the difference in the PRO version is that it has a 'deep scan' included. That is very crucial I think, because it is important to have no problem in your registry. This will keep your computer run in top performance. Pro version has many more speedup options. See this link for more info; http://www.iobit.com/advancedwindowscarepro.html#

A wise choise my friend.

Cheers

Blacksea

Hi blacksea,

Really.

The only thing that is annoying me is the fact that the licence is "per year". I.e., we have to renew it every year. :)

Hi ewsg,

Yeah, I was also thinking about the fact that what I am gonna do when my license is gonna expire. Usually I will never buy a Application on the internet because there are always free versions for the paid versions. But this would be definitely worth it.

Blacksea.

Hi blacksea,

Really.

The only thing that is annoying me is the fact that the licence is "per year". I.e., we have to renew it every year. :)

Hi ewsg,

Yeah, I was also thinking about the fact that what I am gonna do when my license is gonna expire. Usually I will never buy a Application on the internet because there are always free versions for the paid versions. But this would be definitely worth it.

Blacksea.

Great! Now I understand what you said. :)

I just installed it, and it is amazing! :)

Archived