IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Some questions before purchase - Why to choose Advanced System Care?

ewsg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you keep liking the FREE version, I bet you will like the PRO version even more! But I also recommend to use the FREE version for a while. See if you encounter any problem, and if so, you can post here your problem and the experts are willing to help you!

Cheers.

If you keep liking the FREE version, I bet you will like the PRO version even more! But I also recommend to use the FREE version for a while. See if you encounter any problem, and if so, you can post here your problem and the experts are willing to help you!

Cheers.

Yes, I will do this. :)

I am loving the free version!

And thanks again for all your help and attention!

Aye Ewsg!!

Welcome to ASC! I found ASC Pro to be worthy of the small purchase price, not only for the added benefits, but to support the people that have developed and marketed it... as they have bills to pay also.;-)

But do follow Blacksea's advice and learn it well... then make that decision!

-Mel

Welcome to ASC! I found ASC Pro to be worthy of the small purchase price, not only for the added benefits, but to support the people that have developed and marketed it... as they have bills to pay also.;-)

But do follow Blacksea's advice and learn it well... then make that decision!

-Mel

Many thanks Melvin Deal! :)

Of course, I am trying the free version, and already thinking in purchase the PRO.

It is a great tool!

TUU is a fine program, better than most, but... ASC, IMO, is a bit more advanced (and more thorough) at what it does. It has several tools that I think are superior to that of TUU, such as the registry cleaner, disk cleaner,internet booster, and uninstaller app, just to name a few.

The only thing I think that TUU holds an advantage with is the 'system control' module, which I am hoping ASC will add something similiar to in version 4. That being said, if your main goal is to simply improve the performance of your pc... ASC is the best choice.

TUU is a fine program, better than most, but... ASC, IMO, is a bit more advanced (and more thorough) at what it does. It has several tools that I think are superior to that of TUU, such as the registry cleaner, disk cleaner,internet booster, and uninstaller app, just to name a few.

The only thing I think that TUU holds an advantage with is the 'system control' module, which I am hoping ASC will add something similiar to in version 4. That being said, if your main goal is to simply improve the performance of your pc... ASC is the best choice.

Yes, PCTech. :)

I am using now ASC, and I am loving it. User friendly and powerfull.

This is what I need.

Thank you all!

Hello,

Just a last question, please. :)

I saw that TuneUp has a tool that clear deeply the Hard Disk, including files from Windows Restoration System.

Does Advanced System Care do the same, i.e., it also searchs deep and remove the enormous size that is beeing ocuppied by Windows Restore Points?

Thanks!

Hi ewsg

The settings of Windows system restore points is reached by right clicking

My computer choosing Properties and then Restore points, - there you can choose how many percent you want to allocate on the disk for restore points.

Default is usually 12% - but 5% is usually more than ample.

The cleaning option in Windows also affords you the possibility to remove all restore points exept the latest.

If you often have a problem with lack of space I would suggest the first mentioned option while you consider bying a larger disk or another one for placing your space consuming files on. :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Hello,

Just a last question, please. :)

I saw that TuneUp has a tool that clear deeply the Hard Disk, including files from Windows Restoration System.

Does Advanced System Care do the same, i.e., it also searchs deep and remove the enormous size that is beeing ocuppied by Windows Restore Points?

Thanks!

Hi ewsg

The settings of Windows system restore points is reached by right clicking

My computer choosing Properties and then Restore points, - there you can choose how many percent you want to allocate on the disk for restore points.

Default is usually 12% - but 5% is usually more than ample.

The cleaning option in Windows also affords you the possibility to remove all restore points exept the latest.

If you often have a problem with lack of space I would suggest the first mentioned option while you consider bying a larger disk or another one for placing your space consuming files on. :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Do you mean right clicking on the Windows My Computer icon itself. There is not any option for this on ASC, is this correct?

And thank you very much again, for your great help! :)

Hi ewsg

That is precisely what I mean! :-)

There is no such option in ASC, - and even if there was it would be utilizing the Windows option I think.

(not quite true - if you open Restore center in ASC you can choose to view the System Restore Service (left part of window) - and there you can click on the link for the settings in Windows System Restore and configure it)

The cleaning of all restore point exept the latest is reached by right clicking C: and choosing Properties and then the button cleaning and then the tab further option (or whatever it is called in English - writing from a Danish machine :-) )

Cheers

solbjerg

Do you mean right clicking on the Windows My Computer icon itself. There is not any option for this on ASC, is this correct?

And thank you very much again, for your great help! :)

Hi ewsg

That is precisely what I mean! :-)

There is no such option in ASC, - and even if there was it would be utilizing the Windows option I think.

(not quite true - if you open Restore center in ASC you can choose to view the System Restore Service (left part of window) - and there you can click on the link for the settings in Windows System Restore and configure it)

The cleaning of all restore point exept the latest is reached by right clicking C: and choosing Properties and then the button cleaning and then the tab further option (or whatever it is called in English - writing from a Danish machine :-) )

Cheers

solbjerg

Hello solbjerg,

I understood now.

The feature I mentioned on TuneUP is only a shorcut to a feature that is already present on Windows ifself.

I only don't understood yet how Advanced System Care can make my machine faster, and how can it clean it my trash files more deeplye than TuneUp.

Is there some features on ASC that runs and optimizes automatically, by the same way on TuneUp? TuneUp, for example, upgrade and downgrade process/programs usage/response automatically, taking in consideration the number of times the software is used.

It also has automatic features that can be schedule, including registry cleaner and defragmenter, disk defragmenter,etc. Is there something similar on ASC?

Sorry if I am worrying you. Thanks. :)

Hi ewsg

How the cleaning parameters of the two programs work is something you will have to decide for yourself. I am not going to download the program to check it for you, sorry :-)

But ASC comes as a free program too!!

You decide what you want my friend! :-)

Don't run them both in tandem though, - remember they have different parameters.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hello solbjerg,

I understood now.

The feature I mentioned on TuneUP is only a shorcut to a feature that is already present on Windows ifself.

I only don't understood yet how Advanced System Care can make my machine faster, and how can it clean it my trash files more deeplye than TuneUp.

Is there some features on ASC that runs and optimizes automatically, by the same way on TuneUp? TuneUp, for example, upgrade and downgrade process/programs usage/response automatically, taking in consideration the number of times the software is used.

It also has automatic features that can be schedule, including registry cleaner and defragmenter, disk defragmenter,etc. Is there something similar on ASC?

Sorry if I am worrying you. Thanks. :)

Hi ewsg

How the cleaning parameters of the two programs work is something you will have to decide for yourself. I am not going to download the program to check it for you, sorry :-)

But ASC comes as a free program too!!

You decide what you want my friend! :-)

Don't run them both in tandem though, - remember they have different parameters.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi,

I am testing both. Your help are being very important!

Thanks. :)

OK ewsg

Good luck! :-)

If you want to know about the functions in ASC you ought to read Usage of IObit Products.

There are a couple of links in my signature to this thread. :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi,

I am testing both. Your help are being very important!

Thanks. :)

OK ewsg

Good luck! :-)

If you want to know about the functions in ASC you ought to read Usage of IObit Products.

There are a couple of links in my signature to this thread. :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Hello solbjerg,

Thank you. :)

I don't see the links in your signature. :(

User CP - Show Signatures ?

Hello solbjerg,

Thank you. :)

I don't see the links in your signature. :(

This is probably why you don't :smile:

User CP (on the left of the bar near the top of the page)

Settings & Options > Edit Options (on the left)

Thread Display Options

• Tick Show Signatures

• Click Save Changes (bottom of the page)

But just in case:

For helpfull information and tips please see Usage of IObit Products :-)

All the best, woz of oz

Thank you, wozofoz!

Now I see it. :)

And also thanks for the links!

I am almost purchasing ASC, mainly due to the kindness and the generous people that answers my questions here at the forum, helping me a lot! :)

This is something I don't found on TuneUp.

Hi ewsg again,

As you know, if you do purchase ASC PRO, the members and the staff are willing to help or solve your problem. So that you will be always satisfied! Thats also the reason for me to stay with IObit products I know I'm in good hands when I have a problem.

Cheers

Blacksea

Hi ewsg again,

As you know, if you do purchase ASC PRO, the members and the staff are willing to help or solve your problem. So that you will be always satisfied! Thats also the reason for me to stay with IObit products I know I'm in good hands when I have a problem.

Cheers

Blacksea

Hello my friend! :)

Yes. I am tired of trying to obtain (and not obtain it) answers to my pre-sale questions on "the other product/company", and here I am obtaining all the answers I need.

This is great! Thank you all. A Software and their support and community must to be reliable, and I found it here, at IOBit. :)

And also thank you that are not part of the IOBit staff. Your help is really realy appreciated. :)

Volunteers

Hello my friend! :)

Yes. I am tired of trying to obtain (and not obtain it) answers to my pre-sale questions on "the other product/company", and here I am obtaining all the answers I need.

This is great! Thank you all. A Software and their support and community must to be reliable, and I found it here, at IOBit. :)

And also thank you that are not part of the IOBit staff. Your help is really realy appreciated. :)

Hi again,

Some IObit staff (team) do drop in from time to time but the rest of us here are volunteers who like the product and the forum.

None of the members who have replied to you are IObit staff, just helpful folks :smile:

I didn't mention this before because I didn't want to look like I was trying to sell Advanced System Care but my story goes like this:

I was using Advanced System Care Free and very happy with it but then I got a free one year licence for the full version of that other software you mentioned :wink:

So I uninstalled Advanced System Care, installed the other one and set it up.

I used it for about three days and found it was ok but it just seemed to be lacking something, I guess I had been spoilt by Advanced System Care.

So I uninstalled it, installed Advanced System Care again and bought the Pro version :smile:

True story

All the best, woz of oz

Hi again,

Some IObit staff (team) do drop in from time to time but the rest of us here are volunteers who like the product and the forum.

None of the members who have replied to you are IObit staff, just helpful folks :smile:

I didn't mention this before because I didn't want to look like I was trying to sell Advanced System Care but my story goes like this:

I was using Advanced System Care Free and very happy with it but then I got a free one year licence for the full version of that other software you mentioned :wink:

So I uninstalled Advanced System Care, installed the other one and set it up.

I used it for about three days and found it was ok but it just seemed to be lacking something, I guess I had been spoilt by Advanced System Care.

So I uninstalled it, installed Advanced System Care again and bought the Pro version :smile:

True story

All the best, woz of oz

Great!

I just purchased Advanced System Care Pro after read your post. :)

I have received now my licence key and am following the innitial wizard.

All of you, both from IOBit staff and volunteers, are very kind.

Thank you. I have total certainty that I did choose the perfect solution for me.

The "other software" I mentioned was also lacking somethings, and their technical support is totally inefficient. Even pre-sales questions they don't answer. I do not recomend it to anyone. And they don't have a community forum as IOBit has.

Thank you all! Now I am going to configure my Advanced System Care Pro, and use their uninstaller to uninstall "the other software". ;)

Hi,

It's me again. :)

I made a test, uninstalling the same software two times, one with the built-in ASC Pro Uninstaller, and another with the Revo Uninstaller Free.

I noticed that the Revo remove registry entries, folders, files and any leftover much more than ASC Pro uninstaller.

Do you have some idea of why this happens, or if is there some way to configure ASC uninstaller to run more "deeply" (I can't find any).

Thanks again! :)

Archived