IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

FastStone Screen Shots!!!

garybear

Captivating Software

That' the one I use as well :smile:

I also tried PicPick (freeware) and it is a good one as well plus it has a handy Tabs feature.

I used PicPick a long time ago so I can't remember exactly what it was but there was something about it I didn't like, so I went back to FSCapture.

All the best, woz of oz

FSCapture portable

I only use FSCapture portable even on my NetBook

I installed it in a folder in My Documents, works a treat :smile:

I've got it on my FlashDrive as well, just in case :wink:

Get the free version of FSCapture Portable from here, do not go to the Home site.

http://www.portablefreeware.com/?id=775

Edit: I see the Portable version is also available from the site garybear mentioned as well.

I will check out GreeShot, thanks for the info.

Edit 2: I just tried GreenShot but it is missing (or I can't find) a very important feature, Delay before capture

With FSCapture I have this set at 5 seconds which gives me plenty of time to set up the shot.

EG:

If I want to show a Folder Menu I can select the screenshot area then click on the Folder Menu to drop down the Menu then wait.

Without this delay the screenshot is taken the moment I click on Folder Menu and before the Menu drops.

I know there are keyboard shortcuts to get around clicking but I really like the delay feature.

All the best, woz of oz

Archived