IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Your computer

sunny staines

I was wondering what computers do we run, do we all keep up to date or do we have anyone running some oldies.

to start

my desktop [w7] self built Ci7 CPU, 3gb DDR3 RAM, silent running [heatsink] ATI HD4350 graphics card also used for sound all on a MSI X58 motherboard

the laptop is a sony duo cpu with XP very basic

My good old reliable desktop computer; AMD 6000+ (3.00 Ghz) Dual Core processor, 2 Gb DDR2 RAM and Nvidia GF 8800 GTS 512Mb graphics card running on Windows XP.

Nothing special but it's enough for me right now:-)

Regards

AMD Athlon 64 X2 6400+ (3.2 GHz) on an ASUS M2N32-SLI Deluxe board with 8 GB DR2 RAM. GFX is a NVIDIA GeForce 8600GT 512 MB, which is sufficient for me.

Before I built this one 1 1/2 years ago, I was still running an AMD Thunderbird 800MHz on an ASUS K7V board with a 32 MB ELSA gfx card. and 896 (I think) MB RAM. :shock:

TriX then PiP

On the 22nd of December 2008 I bought my first ever computer, an Acer Aspire One NetBook with a 9 inch screen (See Signature)

Her name is PiP which is short for Pretty in Pink (see Avatar)

PiP gets worked hard but has given me no trouble, I sometimes cause trouble but she is very forgiving :razz:

PiP was a big step up for me because before that I used a Palm TX called TriX for everything including composing and posting over 2,000 posts on forums.

Some laugh and say but that is not a computer, it's a PDA and that's true but TriX did the job of a computer and never complained

I still have TriX and she still rocks :smile:

All the best, woz of oz

Well, I used an Amiga 1200 for about six years and bought my first Windows computer with XP installed about seven years ago. Since then I've replaced or upgraded the power supply, the motherboard, the keyboard, the monitor, the mouse and the DVD writer. The only original bit is the tower! How's that?

if i had to make a decision and were only to allow 1 cp..for sturdiness. silent

and steady performance..i would keep my old Packard bell 1.85Mz

this is now 8 years old..from new..imported from the USA..

xp loaded.this run all the time..let me say its small compacted desk top

very heavy.sure has not the speed as most pc today .its upgraded as far as it can be .memory. total 2 gig. and vido card 64 meg..the rest is the original unit..

has 2 hard drives 1 80 gig and 1 200gig.IE and dvd rw/rw that is 5 years old made by creative labs .faultless .in build sound just do not make them like this now days. also the screen is a 15" view master that i have 3 of.

thy also are a very sturdy appliance.and are i feel better in color than the flat modern screen..??

i still wonder when it will go poof/just seems to go and go.on.

but i would keep it.

itsmejjj

Archived