IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

I met the reaper

itsmejjj

Hi, itsmejjj,

Yes, I think they can fit an internal or external specially measured and crafted stent or cut out the weak spot and sew in a new piece. The danger with both methods is future bleeding and the patient has to be monitored every so often to check.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, itsmejjj,

tell us as soon as you are done and fixed or whats happening.
I was admitted to hospital yesterday and after undergoing an echo cardiogram, an electro cardigraph (ECG) and a chest xray, my anaesthetist was satisified with the findings and declared me okay for the operation to proceed. However, shortly after, my vascular surgeon visited me and apologising profusely told me that my surgery had to be postponed for a few weeks because of an emergency. Bugger!!!

From what the Medical Registrar told me, it appears my stent comes in about five sections and is assembled in the artery and I gathered that this stent will repair one aneurysm and bypass one of the others as well. Hopefully that will fix two in one hit. He also told me the proceedure will use keyhole surgery which is far less invasive than the old way.

"Break a leg"

Hi Ted!

Tough!

Hope you are familiar with the idiom "Break a leg" (hunter circles)

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi, itsmejjj,

I was admitted to hospital yesterday and after undergoing an echo cardiogram, an electro cardigraph (ECG) and a chest xray, my anaesthetist was satisified with the findings and declared me okay for the operation to proceed. However, shortly after, my vascular surgeon visited me and apologising profusely told me that my surgery had to be postponed for a few weeks because of an emergency. Bugger!!!

From what the Medical Registrar told me, it appears my stent comes in about five sections and is assembled in the artery and I gathered that this stent will repair one aneurysm and bypass one of the others as well. Hopefully that will fix two in one hit. He also told me the proceedure will use keyhole surgery which is far less invasive than the old way.

dear ted how you feeling?

my goodness it sounds a big Job.5 stints! ,if i read it right.now never heard or know about the key hole method. but i think you say it save cutting your chest open?

any how let us know whats happening .

itsmejjj

Hi, itsmejjj,

From what I understand there is only one precision stent, but it comes in five sections and is assembled like a jig-saw puzzle into the aortic artery. Yes, the key-hole method is far less invasive and doesn't require a big carve-up in the abdomen. This aneurysm condition I have causes me no pain or inconvenience whatsoever, so the forthcoming procedure is really only to prevent a future ruptured artery. I suppose you'd call it "Preventative Maintenance."

Hi Ted!

Hi, itsmejjj,

From what I understand there is only one precision stent, but it comes in five sections and is assembled like a jig-saw puzzle into the aortic artery. Yes, the key-hole method is far less invasive and doesn't require a big carve-up in the abdomen. This aneurysm condition I have causes me no pain or inconvenience whatsoever, so the forthcoming procedure is really only to prevent a future ruptured artery. I suppose you'd call it "Preventative Maintenance."

Hi friend! I've been following this thread and you are in my thoughts. I wish you all the best. I will be waiting to hear a good report very soon. I just purchased Macrium Reflect so I could help a friend with his. He couldn't boot with the Linux and didn't want to build a Bart PE. After he bought Macrium: he still couldn't boot, so I bought Macrium to help him. We finally got every thing working, and he is happy.==garybear PS==Knowledge is the best gift that you can give a friend!!

Hi Ted

Perhaps you are also familiar with "The green ripper"

Escapist litterature by John D. MacDonald. (Travis McGee series)

Good luck Ted!

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi, Gary,

Thank you for your kind thoughts and support. Well, you are getting to be quite an expert on Macrium now. Keep up the good work.

Hi, solbjerg,

Perhaps you are also familiar with "The green ripper"
No, I haven't read that one, but it looks as though it could be a thriller (The grim reaper). Sounds a bit like a Tom Clancy novel?

Hi Ted

May I recommend Jonathan Swift :-) (intelligent, satirical writer)

("should I the Queen of love refuse because she rose from stinking ooze")

("in seperate cells the he's and she's pay their vows with bended knees") (toilets - allusion to monastaries also)

Computer-wise the little-endian and the big-endian notation for bytes

comes from "Gulliver's travels" the two kingdoms in Lilliput-land has one fraction that has to peel the eggs from the pointed end (little-endians) and another fraction that has to peel it from the rounded end (big-endians) by law.

I think it was Cohen that coined the expressions in the 1980's

x86 for example uses little-endian (less important first), UNIX used big-endian (most important first) (in the double byte setup in Unicode or Office)

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s.

the number ninety-two (92) is then in big-endian notation (in English)

das nummer zwei (two) und (and) neunzig (ninety) (92) is in little-endian notation (in spoken German) (the way to say the numbers differs all around the world)

Hi, solbjerg,

No, I haven't read that one, but it looks as though it could be a thriller (The grim reaper). Sounds a bit like a Tom Clancy novel?

Archived