IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

I met the reaper

itsmejjj

i have arrived home! and am thankful i am alive.

on the morning of the 23trd 4 am i awoke to chest pain i never had before.

it was on fire! and the spearing bolts making me very ill ,i lost my ability to see.walk,from the middle radiating pain that traveled down into my arms.

thy were so painful that i lost the ability to move them.i then fell to the floor

some how ,i cant remember i did get to my bed room .to call my wife.

from there .again the pain stopped my normal speaking .

i was having a heart attack! .i told her if this is it,its been wonderful!

any how to cut it short i landed at the hospital,and thy kept me going.then a trip to a other one .where thy found the problem.and then inserted a stint.

let me say friends,i never would of be leaved this would have this happen.

as i sit here now posting

i saw the reaper, standing next to me at the bed.THE faceless one! we had a chat and he agreed to way lay my case.down the road of time.

not saying when or where but come for me a other time..i am at the moment

sort of lost,trying to work this out.after i was told i was super lucky! to be here.the people were absolutely wonderful.

so thankfully it seems i am ok..but who knows..thy did say it could happen again..any how for now ,still in some pain.bruised,and shaken.from the operation.i have to take it easy .

but at least we are able to post..

itsmejjj

Hi friend!!!

i have arrived home! and am thankful i am alive.

on the morning of the 23trd 4 am i awoke to chest pain i never had before.

it was on fire! and the spearing bolts making me very ill ,i lost my ability to see.walk,from the middle radiating pain that traveled down into my arms.

thy were so painful that i lost the ability to move them.i then fell to the floor

some how ,i cant remember i did get to my bed room .to call my wife.

from there .again the pain stopped my normal speaking .

i was having a heart attack! .i told her if this is it,its been wonderful!

any how to cut it short i landed at the hospital,and thy kept me going.then a trip to a other one .where thy found the problem.and then inserted a stint.

let me say friends,i never would of be leaved this would have this happen.

as i sit here now posting

i saw the reaper, standing next to me at the bed.THE faceless one! we had a chat and he agreed to way lay my case.down the road of time.

not saying when or where but come for me a other time..i am at the moment

sort of lost,trying to work this out.after i was told i was super lucky! to be here.the people were absolutely wonderful.

so thankfully it seems i am ok..but who knows..thy did say it could happen again..any how for now ,still in some pain.bruised,and shaken.from the operation.i have to take it easy .

but at least we are able to post..

itsmejjj

Hi special friend!! You tell that damn reaper to stay away!! Get well jjj. I'm glad you are here.===garybear

Hi JJJ :wink:

Welcome to the club !

every breath is good after that, isn't it ?

http://smylies.philoo12.net/Extra-gros%202/emot59.gif

take care now my friend !

salt, coffee, grease, meat, saussage and tobacco are the face of the reaper for us, at this club...

very best regards

every breath is good after that, isn't it ?

tell ya what one wonders let me tell ya .something has chanced

but yes sorry if i don't sound my self at the moment

the operation itself was with limited pain.to my suprize i was awake! and saw

this on a screen. i was rather fascinated and scared all in one .as thy RE opened the main Hy way the worst pain was at the end when he pulled out the instrument.patting my leg .said .there ya go old boy all fixed!

and the pain almost stopped to a tiny little zap now and then

i was amazed at the nurses and there constant vigilance from the start of my admittance to my release.. thy treated me and the others like we where kings.

but i dont know something has happened i cannot explain as if one is lost

and trying hard to find one self..

but i have this feeling this will come good after a bit of time...

MY dear wife and i thank you all for the lovely response.

my dear friends.!!! and members!!!

now on tablets to help the ticker behave.and hopefully keep the flow normal!

cloppiddogrel,metoprolol,rosuvastatan.glyceryl trinnitrate.asprin.

bloody hell cant even pronounce them...

itsmejjj

Hi there, itsmejjj,

Heart attacks and stents:

Been there, done that three times now and I carry my Nitrolingual puffer with me everywhere I go. Yes, it's very interesting watching the monitor as the stent is fitted. They inserted a catheter into my groin and expanded the stent to open the blocked section of coronary artery. Bloody marvellous, really. I was on clopidogrel (Plavix) tablets for six months to prevent the blood from clotting over the stent openings. Our Waikato Base Hospital has a team standing by 24/7 to deal with these cases only. Our hospital care is obviously very similar to yours. Very caring and dedicated people looking after us. I always believed that after a certain age you were considered as having passed your "use by date" but that's definitely not the case here.

Good luck, old mate and take it easy. You'll be okay. My stent was fitted over twelve months ago with no negative affects at all. Unfortunately, I have a leaky heart valve as well.

clopidogrel yep thy got me on them as well .just got back last night after more tets.and now on patches,Transiderm-nitro.added as well. 7 different tablets now .but yes we seem to be OK..the pains are down the half..and comfortable..

i tell ya this flue thing shots well i knocked them back.hear to many are getting ill from them..perhaps the age may have something to do with it.any how i don't need extra aggravation just now..hope ya getting over it,

itsmejjj

Hi again, itsmejjj,

Are you taking warfarin (rat poison) tablets? My doctor has suggested them to me, but aspirin does the job nicely as far as I'm concerned and my arms are black and blue from the smallest knock which is proof enough for me.

warfarin Mmm well i always was thinking this is a cloter. of the blood!

ehhh ---no even if my gp did i tell him what he could do with it..

no funny thing is been using aspirin for over 2 years. and i wonder about it as well 100g a day..but now ok i stay on them for a while longer till thy sort me out.

clopidogrel 1 a day (thinand prevent cloting,motoprolol,perindopril, improve pumping of the heart..thinning pressure,angina,rhythm..the patches.been 10 days now ,but i dont know about the drugs.and not inpresssed taking them..

never have when it comes to pills..i have noticed improvement in the pounding (beat) its is not thumping as i move about.but rather softly doing its job.

well one thing

one needs to watch ,or at least learn about the body a bit more..

one needs to take a bit more notice..DO not take it for granted..

let me say this .any one that feels pain in his her chest..GET IT CHECKED OUT!!!and i do not mean reflux (sour taste) i mean pian that can last for many mini's , and then go away .reoccur, the go again ..and not even talking pain or tingles in other parts of the body if its dead center,a jabbing pian .well tell your GP...at least..and if this happens a few times more get to a hospital!!!do not just forget it and say it will be right! it may not be ok!

we were lucky ,we get a other chance,to live a while longer..

and age has nothing to do with a attack..there was a young Boy 19 years old that had one when we were getting fixed..i talk to him.and he had a blocked in the highway..a stint was inserted and he is ok ..

the thing that shook me was ,the young people 40 to 50 year olds just far to young to be there!

and trust this its far to young!!!! sure even i was thinking i was to young at 64 !!!and what the hell am i doing here.still fit as a bull and still strong.

ok the young ones reading this.yes its a bunch of older men posting..

but hey take note..take care .look after your body!!!!

its your one and only you can before something as stupid as this hits you..

check it out .learn.how ..

itsmejjj

suger still got pian and now the flutters (irregular beats) ,and its a worry.anyhow i have to now see a few more people try to work out why..my GP is a little worried.and its the first time since the attack he seen me..today.so if i suddenly stop posting its hit again.any how see what will be will be

itsmejjj

Good luck with your appointment today, itsmejjj.

I also have an appointment today at the hospital for my preadmission check. This is for the vascular surgery I'm scheduled for in two weeks time. I can't shake off this nagging productive cough I've been plagued with since I had the 'flu injection four weeks ago. I'm hoping they can rid me of it or my surgery may be postponed.

vascular surgery ? what this for the legs ? or chest? bloody hell thy gonna cut you?

not good is it. tell me any one have the flutters after the stint was put in.?

as the flow of blood is at 99% ,i think it would take a bit to settle down..i think the pain may be from the operation,internal bruising.my under belly was near black .now gone.so i am hoping its all it is.. a bit of a worry. any how thy change the anginine to a spray Nitrollingual pump spray.doc said last longer and has more kick..

sounds like nitroglycerin , the explosive stuff .you think thy call it something less deadly..

ok my fried hope all is well for the operation.

tomorrow more to see,i not pleased about it ,

itsmejjj

Hi there, itsmejjj,

Vascular surgery is for the blood vessels and in my case it refers to the five aneurysms I have. An aneurysm is a weak spot in an artery which can expand like a bubble. If one of my aortic aneurysms bursts I have twenty minutes to get to a hospital otherwise I'm history!

I have been using Nitrolingual puffers for about three years and believe me they are magic! Just two squirts under the tongue and all pain disappears in under two minutes.

I kept my pre admission appointment at the hospital today and my anesthetist is very concerned with my heart condition. He wants another ECG done smartly then a conference with the surgeons to decide whether to proceed with my surgery or not.

Kepp cool friends !

Hi friends :wink:

I would like to reassure you...

One operated on me, one year ago, for a quadruple coronary bypass and one month ago they put down me to a stent on one of bypass which did not work any more.

I was therefore subjected to both interventions... It is sure, there is a before and an after : it is difficult and long to recover having chest been cut in two parts as a chicken. You can imagine the pain... :???:

But they recover from it, life is nice, the sky is blue, birds are singing and pebbles are in flowers! :mrgreen:

Every breath is a happiness, every step is a joy, to be able to still speak, to laugh, to sing, to be there!

We have only one choice : live this new step with more love to share !

best regard my friends :-P

An aneurysm is a weak spot in an artery ok so thy stint this? or chance the artery ,i mean replace the weak spots

you gents got it ruff,gee i feel for you..

and i was thinking today ,pain yes very hard to live with.now more pain, i do not know..i was happy to let go at the time.i remembered that peace that overtook me.and at that moment content to sleep.

but the wife had other ideas. bless her.

now got to do it again one day..but happy on the other hand.i am ok.for now .alive! i bleed for the silent sufferers .like GARY and you folk.now relive my life

in a very different way.

i hope you all do not mind talking about this.it helps me realize there a brave folks out there.

it is difficult and long to recover having chest been cut in two parts as a chicken. You can imagine the pain.yes gee and i bet never the same

i dearly hope it never happens ..not easy is it, when the plant crumbles a bit here and there.

and in need of repair..

the sky is blue, birds are singing ,yes funny you say that its the first thing i wanted to see and hear when i got home

i sat under my tree and took it in..it was a blessing ..and i do it every day now ,just take in the surroundings.

here we somehow were meant to be on the forum.ok we may not know what we look like but i feel i know you folk now ,and we can share our thinking

and have the internet and forum.talk to one and the other.cry softly .have a good giggle,and appreciate one and the other..i feel blessed to come to know you folk!!!

and now go for a bit of a walk.and cry softly.then listen to the earth..and come back later.

itsmejjj

Archived