IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Here"s the new forum rules!!

garybear

Hi friends. Here's the new forum rules and the way it works. If anyone disagrees with you, just ban them. If they try to tell the members the truth, just delete their threads. It has came to this. IObit 360 has a memory leak problem that can affect how your PC responds, but lets keep it a secret. People don't need to know the truth. If garybear tries to tell you the truth we will just delete his threads. We wish we could ban him, but he has a lot of friends.and they would ask to many questions. Play by the rules or suffer the consequences garybear. I will get you the truth my friends, one way or another. This old Indian is on the warpath!!!

Why I Banned garybear

Hi friends. Here's the new forum rules and the way it works. If anyone disagrees with you, just ban them. If they try to tell the members the truth, just delete their threads. It has came to this. IObit 360 has a memory leak problem that can affect how your PC responds, but lets keep it a secret. People don't need to know the truth. If garybear tries to tell you the truth we will just delete his threads. We wish we could ban him, but he has a lot of friends.and they would ask to many questions. Play by the rules or suffer the consequences garybear. I will get you the truth my friends, one way or another. This old Indian is on the warpath!!!

I have Banned garybear and Okie (same member) for 2 weeks

Hi friends. Here's the new forum rules and the way it works. If anyone disagrees with you, just ban them.......

garybear has not been Banned because of any disaggreement, if that were the case he would have been Banned long ago.

He was Banned because his posts were often abusive and he would not stop posting the same thing over and over again.

....If they try to tell the members the truth, just delete their threads.......

The threads were deleted because they were the same thing over and over again plus many times they were abusive

Mods and Admins will always delete a Double Post because it is unnecessary and takes up space on the forum.

......It has came to this. IObit 360 has a memory leak problem that can affect how your PC responds, but lets keep it a secret. People don't need to know the truth. If garybear tries to tell you the truth we will just delete his threads......

The memory leak 'problem' has been discussed, volunteer forum members have tried to help garybear, members of the IObit Team have replied to garybear but it is never enough for garybear.

garybear has continued to post new replies asking questions that have already been answered and starting new threads asking those same questions again. This is why the new threads were deleted

Also, as I wrote above, many times his posts have been abusive

.....We wish we could ban him, but he has a lot of friends.and they would ask to many questions.....

I have Banned garybear and Okie for 2 weeks, garybear should use that time to cool down and reflect on his attitude here at the forum

If friends of garybear have been following his posts they will surely understand that he left me no choice but to Ban him.

By the way, PMs have been sent by members asking the Mods to stop the abuse by garybear.

garybear should not assume it is just the Mods and Admins who are against his endless abusive posting, respectful members are also against it.

.....Play by the rules or suffer the consequences garybear.....

Play by the forum rules, yes

The rules are, don't be abusive and don't keep posting the same thing over and over again

Other members respect and abide by these simple rules.

garybear couldn't, so there was no choice but to Ban him

....I will get you the truth my friends, one way or another. This old Indian is on the warpath!!!

The truth is, garybear is so far on the warpath that he has lost respect for this forum and it's members.

So many have tried to help him, so many have tried to calm him but their efforts have been in vain and often met with abuse.

Abusive posts are not tolerated, endless abusive posts have only one outcome. Banned

All the best, woz of oz

Archived