IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

New Colors ?

Sorry, can't provide screen shots, since I definitely won't be running SD on my Backup drive again, which is where and when I saw the 4 other colors. (Since it made a big mess of my backup drive). ;-)

Surely someone at IObit knows what the other colors mean ???

Or did the colors Change, because of the problem when trying to do defrag of Backup drive ???

• 4 weeks later...

Hi rikilla

If you hover over the different colours a popup should tell you what they depict.

If you click on a colour legend you get the opportunity to change the colours to another you perhaps like better.

Please read Usage of IObit Products - links in my signature

Cheers

solbjerg

I have the same problem. What are these new colors?

, please delete the config.ini file to run Smart Defrag again to see whether there is still this problem.

Thanks for the info, but in my case the color change was a one time occurance, so I doubt that it was a change in the config file that caused it.

I'm guessing that the config.ini file contains All changes that have been made from the default settings, so 'Deleteing' it would change All your settings, correct?

(including auto scheduling and options, correct?)

I tryed uploading the config.ini file but could Not.

I don't think the Forum software will accept .ini type files???

I looked at the file tho, and all it had in it was this:

[update]

lastcheckupdate=8/20/2010

So that's Not where the color and other Options data is stored

Or I presently have everything at default settings ???

(I don't think I do)

Ah-Ha! I found it.

For some reason my W-7 'Search' function did not find that one.

Probably one of those 'Oh too often Operator Errors'. :-D

Thanks for the Info!

I almost feel like a Smart-Defrag 'Expert' Now, with all that data at my finger tips. :grin: LOL :-D

Trying to figure Why the colors would Temporarily change is Beyond me.

Luckily it don't effect the functionality, Unless other option settings are getting changed at the same time as the colors get changed.

If other settings are being changed by the same Glitch, then it could cause major problems ?

Archived