IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Giveaway of the Day

Ted

Back soon

Hi Ted :smile:

I found the following HERE

November 1, 2010

GOTD is expired?..

Hello everybody,

we are aware of the situation with Giveaway of the Day site and are sorry for the inconvenience. Our domain record domain was supposed to auto-renew but failed for some reasons that have yet to be investigated.

Let us assure you that domain has successfully been renewed, still the system needs time to get the site back to proper work.

For those users who still experience problems with access to GOTD, please stay on-line or try to reach us in several hours. We will finally be back! :)

Have a nice day!

GOTD project team

All the best, woz of oz

Giveaway of the Day site and are sorry for the inconvenience

i don't know ..but i never seem to have any luck with this give away thing..

i do appreciate the tip members send but for me i just get blanks .always try later junk!

install then have to uninstall this is getting rather ,well put it this way i am getting fed up with it..and no its not my filters blocking i normally turn them of just to try

jjj

Archived