IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

The end of the world is today (21/05)?

Pablo Jakelaitis

Hi Pablo

Please specify the location and the time for the "end of the world"

With the information you provide there are too many imponderables. :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Hello,

There is a rumor here in Brazil that the end of the world is today, May 21, 2011.

I wish there was a Chinese answer began the Rapture, but I think there is a different religion.

The rumor comes from christianity(not all of them).

It actually is not a prophesy but a calculation. While their own bible says; 'No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.' Matthew 24:36. So I don't understand why they are suddenly claiming the end of the world.. :?

Well, so far I'm alive, a small group here in Brazil began spreading, it would be May 21 at 18:00, but now they will invent an explanation.

And I'm no spammer, I am moderator of the forum here and follow the strict policy against spammers and spambot's, posted it here in the session because it is a curiosity.

Good morning

Well, so far I'm alive...

Me too (obviously) :mrgreen:

And I'm no spammer, I am moderator of the forum here and follow the strict policy against spammers and spambot's, posted it here in the session because it is a curiosity.

Yep, that's true :smile:

We did have a few spammmers who didn't believe it and posted spam here but we nuked them, so in a way the 'prophecy' came true for them :mrgreen:

All the best, woz of oz

Hi blacksea

Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

Matt. 24:34

我 實 在 告 訴 你 們 、 這 世 代 還 沒 有 過 去 、 這 些 事 都 要 成 就 。

The chapter talks about a lot of thing that has to happen before the coming of the Son of man (Jesus I suppose) for example the moon has to disappear - which it usually does every day (at least we do not usually see it during the day)

By selecting your own preferred sentences you can create your own prophesy easily.

Cheers

solbjerg

The rumor comes from christianity(not all of them).

It actually is not a prophesy but a calculation. While their own bible says; 'No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.' Matthew 24:36. So I don't understand why they are suddenly claiming the end of the world.. :?

Hi solbjerg,

Yes I agree, but implying that certain prophecy to justify your your own statement, will lead to contradict his own bible teachings. The bible is clear by saying that no one knows THE HOUR not even the son(Jesus). And that preacher said to know the EXACT hour (18:00) which clearly contradicts the bible teachings. Also saying that even Jesus doesn't know the hour, gives the clear evidence that Jesus is not God since God is all knowing.

Cheers

Hi blacksea

The reason for the quote was your own reference to Matt. 24:36 - not a reason for justification.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi solbjerg,

Yes I agree, but implying that certain prophecy to justify your your own statement, will lead to contradict his own bible teachings. The bible is clear by saying that no one knows THE HOUR not even the son(Jesus). And that preacher said to know the EXACT hour (18:00) which clearly contradicts the bible teachings. Also saying that even Jesus doesn't know the hour, gives the clear evidence that Jesus is not God since God is all knowing.

Cheers

There is Another one claimed to be scheduled for December of 2012. :roll:

So, don't give-up Hope, maybe we will live to see it Yet. :wink::lol:

That one is based on the Mayan calendar or some such silliness.

There is a complete website dedicated to it though.

Archived