IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

lost wireless connectivity after deep scan with 5

mchunter

I loaded beta 5 and did deep scan on my laptop and now i can't connect to wireless router.Says wireless configuration:Notification dll has not been registered,program will not work correctly.I've tried system restore and it wouldn't work and i tried to undo changes on the asc 5 window and it said it did it but i'm still stuck with no wireless connection please help me!:-(:evil:

more info

sorry forgot to mention it was my laptop and it has CA internet security and already had asc 4 on it and smart defrag and is windows XP and last time i tried to use iobit malware fighter it shut down my puter so i had to do a complete system restore from disc but hadn't had any problems connecting wireless till now thanks for any info

Hello mchunter,

Please provide more details so that we can further look into the problem.

(1)Please take a screen shot of the message "Says wireless configuration:Notification dll has not been registered,program will not work correctly."

Guide for Taking Screen Shots:

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

(2)Please send the Log folder to us.

Usual path: %appdata%\IObit\Advanced SystemCare v5\

asc 5 problems

cicely,I can't do screen shots or anything cuz i can't get online and i can't restore I keep getting error 1068 for system restore and for wireless connect I'm gonna try ethernet I had to get a cable.with 1068 i get:the dependency service or group failed to start,could not start wireless zero configuration on local computer,and system restore is not able to protect your computer please restart your computer and run system restore again,all three messages are 1068 and i got them in systems control panel.Thanks for any help I'm gonna try ethernet direct got cable coming,got ethernet cable and still wouldn't connect so i used my recovery disc and cleaned all so i lost all on my laptop so i hope u guys figure out the problem before someone else looses all their data too!I will not do that again

• 5 months later...

Fix wireless connectivity

I am going to share few tricks with you that have helped various users. You too perform these tricks in order to solve the said error:

1. Start Dependent Services for Windows Firewall

2. Start Dependent Services for the Print Spooler Service

3. Fix Registry and Clear Web Browser Cache

4. Start Dependent Services for Internet Connection Sharing

If you can't do the above tasks then read the article that i have shared below that might help you in performing the above tasks.

The Error 1068 in Windows 7 may still occur if your registry is not properly configured. If you have already been experiencing the error 1068 error, you can get some help from this article error 1068 windows 7 .

Hope it fix your problem.

Archived