IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

It deleted my personal files.

uçak

I am playin Bejeweled 3 game but yesterday i used Deep Care and i used my pc normally. But later i tried to play game and it said "No profile detected."

So my save games are deleted. i dont know which format it is but if u ask i will create a new profile and try to help you.

Hello uçak,

Please try the rescue function of ASC and let us know whether it is OK.

Open ASC 5>> click the button "Rescue" buttoon>>choose one restore point (note: please set restore point to the time before the problem occurred)>>click "undo"button

Please let us know whether it works, if yes, please send the Backup folder to us so that we can further look into the problem.

Usual path: %appdata%\IObit\Advanced SystemCare v5\

Hi uçak (ç= Alt+0231)

Please check your Privacy settings, or you could during the "cleanup" check the found privacy items and place those you want to keep in the Ignore list.

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. please read Usage of IObit Products (link below)

Even though not all descriptions of the programs are fully up to date, the general procedures for running the different applications are much the same :-)

I am playin Bejeweled 3 game but yesterday i used Deep Care and i used my pc normally. But later i tried to play game and it said "No profile detected."

So my save games are deleted. i dont know which format it is but if u ask i will create a new profile and try to help you.

Hi uçak (ç= Alt+0231)

Please check your Privacy settings, or you could during the "cleanup" check the found privacy items and place those you want to keep in the Ignore list.

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. please read Usage of IObit Products (link below)

Even though not all descriptions of the programs are fully up to date, the general procedures for running the different applications are much the same :-)

i am a advanced user ty. i kno how to back up but i must tell it to you cuz asc4 never deleted my files but in asc5 i saw it and send you as a bug. But ty and keep good work

Hi uçak

Please go through your settings in ASC 5 before trying to run a cleaning operation, especially if you do not check which "problems" the different checkings yield!!

It is 2 different program that both are installed on your computer - you probably have ASC 4 configured to your satisfaction, - please do the same for ASC 5.

And please keep in mind that ASC 5 is a beta program!! :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

i am a advanced user ty. i kno how to back up but i must tell it to you cuz asc4 never deleted my files but in asc5 i saw it and send you as a bug. But ty and keep good work

Hi uçak

Please go through your settings in ASC 5 before trying to run a cleaning operation, especially if you do not check which "problems" the different checkings yield!!

It is 2 different program that both are installed on your computer - you probably have ASC 4 configured to your satisfaction, - please do the same for ASC 5.

And please keep in mind that ASC 5 is a beta program!! :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

The problem is i always trust iobit programs even beta programs so i checked only vulnerabilty fix section and ticked updates. So the Transperant Engine on your program deleted my savegame. It is not problem for me :grin: But i think to telll to you maybe it's a bug i don't know. And i unistalled ASC4 Pro.

But the strange thing is Popstar Games folder isnt created. Maybe another program cause this i don't know.

Thank you anyway for your help.

Hi uçak,

We have forwarded this issue to our engineers for further look into. Please send us the log file (which recorded all the repair history) to us so that they can get clear information. The log file usually backed up in C:\Documents and Settings\user name\Application Data\IObit\Advanced SystemCare V5

Hi captainron,

Could you please tell us the meaning by "transparent engine" more clearly as we noticed you talked the problem of this several times in your posts. We'd like to understand it clearly and then can improve our program accordingly.

Sorry for my poor knowledge and thank you for your patience.

Hi uçak

Yes I can understand that, but nevertheless it is always a good idea to check the settings and what "problems" the applications find!! :-)

Like Cicely I have trouble understanding what you mean by "transparent engine"?

By the way it is a good idea to reveal ones nationality (native language) in ones profile.

In the case of an expression like the "transparent engine" it could perhaps be of assistance to express the concept in ones own language, and if we then knew which language you used we might take a better guess as to the meaning, :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. welcome to the forum by the way :-)

The problem is i always trust iobit programs even beta programs so i checked only vulnerabilty fix section and ticked updates. So the Transperant Engine on your program deleted my savegame. It is not problem for me :grin: But i think to telll to you maybe it's a bug i don't know. And i unistalled ASC4 Pro.

But the strange thing is Popstar Games folder isnt created. Maybe another program cause this i don't know.

Thank you anyway for your help.

To me, a 'Transparent Engine' is software that is running in background, constantly doing something that the User does Not see happening.

It can be doing Good things Or Bad things, but usually refers to a type of Good software.

Note - A 'Search Engine' is a type of engine software.

To me, a 'Transparent Engine' is software that is running in background, constantly doing something that the User does Not see happening.

It can be doing Good things Or Bad things, but usually refers to a type of Good software.

Note - A 'Search Engine' is a type of engine software.

optimize and defrag in deep both have system killers that have no settings or placement in descriptions. Boot-time defrag and appdata cleaning are the two biggest issue causers on these forums.

Archived