IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced SystemCare - Black Screen after Deep Care

ahp

Hi, I used the latest Advanced SystemCare free version and did the deep care with the option to shut down after. Problem is now my PC won't start. It turns on but only to a black screen. I can get to the BIOS menu but not the boot menu to even start in safe mode or any other mode. Anyone have any suggestions? I have a Lenovo A700 All In One. Thank you.

Hi ahp,

We are very sorry for the trouble you encountered.

We reported this issue to our coders, but we failed to find the cuase of it.:cry:

At present, as you can not enter the safe mode, the available solution may be reinstall the system. Hope it will not cause too many troubles to you. We are very sorry for all the inconvenience caused to you.

Please accept our sincerest apologies.:oops:

• 6 months later...

I am sorry to see users having such a serious problem, and unfortunately I do not know of any magic bullet to fix the problem, but I hope the issue will be solved for you as soon as possible.

However, I would advise that once the problem is fixed, that you avoid Deep Cleaning in future. Deep Scanning is OK, as it will go deeper into the system and find more issues, but the problems occur when you then repair in deep mode.

Every item in the results of a deep scan, needs to be checked individually, and would require a very good knowledge of pc functions.

If you are unsure of the the deep scan results then do not repair but log the items and then seek assistance with them.

I hope this helps and that your problem will be solved soon.

• 1 month later...

Same problem - deep clean killed my laptop

All, I have the same issue after a deep clean. but at least I can get windows to start - I get to a blank desktop with only the background pattern. I don't know how to get into safe mode or what to do when I get there. Can someone assist? Much appreciated.

Thanks. I will consider installing it once my computer works again.

I started in safe mode, did a system restore, and no luck. When restarted outside of safe mode, still get a blank pattern screen with no toolbars, files, etc.

Any thoughts which IOBit component (I ran most them them) could do something like this, and how can I fix it? Something removed from the start menu??

Thanks

Archived