IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Just Paid 12.95....

Welcome

Welcome to the forum :smile:

Yes Game Booster is free, do you mean you bought Advanced SystemCare which has Turbo Boost ?

If you did buy Game Booster please tell us the address of the site you bought it from so that IObit can investigate.

Also where are you trying to download from ?

You should be able to download using the link in the first post of the thread IObit Game Booster 3.3.1 is available!

All the best, woz of oz

• 11 months later...

Sorry

I forgot to check back here because I was able to re-download GB3 with Razer. However, it is now gone again. I bought Advanced System Care 6 and was told by IOBit that I did need GB3 to get my games to run smoothly.

So I reinstalled it 2 weeks ago, and it was working fine on its own, but now it's gone again and when I try to find it in ASC6 on the list, I get an error message just as before.

IOBit and I HAVE been in contact about this before and I have sent screenshots, but this happens and I have no idea why. I am currently playing without GB3 and running ASC6 just before I start gaming.

Thanks

Please check the Registry Fix settings in ASC 6, and ensure that Deep Clean is disabled (unticked).

If it is persently enabled it may be the reason for GB disappearing. Deep Clean is not necessary for normal cleaning, and should only be used by experienced users who are familiar with the Registry structure.

Please give us feedback, if this helps with your issue.

Hi Wolkenlaufer,

Thanks for your feedback.

To look into the issue, please provide us the following details.

1) When you said " it's gone again", do you mean the shortcut of GB on the desktop disappeared or something else? Please describe it more clearly.

2) As you mentioned " I try to find it in ASC6 on the list, I get an error message just as before.", what is the error message did you get? Please kindly send us the related screenshot.

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Thanks for supporting IObit.

Archived