IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Happy Birthday enoskype

solbjerg

Selam my friend

First I apologize for not writing on the right day. Sorry my friend!

Forgot to look at my calender yesterday.

Çünkü yüreğin bilgelikle dolacak, Zevk alacaksın bilgiden.

To remind us that you carry wisdom in your heart and that knowledge nurtures your soul.

Have a nice day and give my best to your family.

Cheers

solbjerg

THANK YOU solbjerg and all from here Çeşme! :-D

Well, it has been my Birthweekend instead of Birthday with all your nice observances.:-D:-D:-D

My best wishes to you all and your families friends! http://forums.iobit.com/images/icons/icon14.gif

enoskype

Hi enoskype

Hope you had a nice weekend at Çeşme

Hopefully the fountains of youth worked their miracles :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

THANK YOU solbjerg and all from here Çeşme! :-D

Well, it has been my Birthweekend instead of Birthday with all your nice observances.:-D:-D:-D

My best wishes to you all and your families friends! http://forums.iobit.com/images/icons/icon14.gif

enoskype

;-) :-)

I remember I saw a training film once with the Russian sprinter Borzov -he had one leg bound to his thigh and ran a 110 m hurdle race - he did it faster than I have ever run it without hurdles and on two legs.

p.s. enoskype - how fast does a Great Dane run? :-)

By the way the Great Turk (the Kangal dog) seems to be a nice breed too.

My personal record for the 100 m dash is 12 seconds (30 km/h) many years ago :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

If they did then enoskype probably feels like he could run a 1500 meter race :mrgreen:

All the best, woz of oz

Hi Enoskype!

Its ok if you miss mine... or are as late (or even more)! Nonetheless congratulations on another year... every moment is precious and is thus called the present.

As long as we are young in our hearts we will remain true to our dreams and have hope.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Archived