This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,

I found this ASC beta 13 containing a new improvement: supports cleaning data for all user accounts. I´m very interested in this kind of feature in softwares for cleaning so I downloaded it and I´m trying it. I´d like to say that it is a very very interesting cleaner and it has numerous advanced settings. However, I found some things that I´d like to share and I guess they could be improved:

Disk Cleaner (Toolbox): In "Configure Settings" only Directories of the current user appear to be excluded. It should be present the directories of the rest of user accounts (I thought that the feature of support for cleaning data for all user acounts was for all tools and features of ASC).

Shortcut Fixer (Toolbox): Here we can´t exclude found items from the list after the scanning.It should there a way to exclude and ignore items. Shortcut Fix (main UI) does permit to ignore an item. And it would be useful to know why both tools find very different number of ítems; Shortcut Fix (main UI) finds much less items.

Regards

Comment

Hi,

Another thing that I found as an inconvenient is that the user can´t add or delete cookies in Settings / Ignore list / Browser Cookies / 'Cookies to Delete' or 'Cookies to Keep'.

And I saw that the field 'Cookies to Delete' isn´t showing all the real cookies that are in all the browsers of the computer (of all user accounts); it seems to be they are some predefined cookies but not all the current cookies in the computer.

I consider that the cookie edition in this cookie Ignore List is a key point to control the keep or deleting of cookies in the computer during the cleaning work of ASC.

Comment

Hello, just installed ASC Beta 13 on one of my Windows 10 laptops & it is running perfectly. My other laptop is using the W10 Insider Preview, pre-release version 190419-1606, & ASC13 will not install, in fact just opening the downloaded .exe file will give the BSOD & require a reboot with the error "Windows Error Stopcode / Page Fault in Nonpaged Area".

I have downloaded & attempted install 3 times so am pretty certain this issue is not a corrupted download & is specific to this release version of Windows 10. Would appreciate you taking a look at this behavior & seeing if it can be resolved, thanks.

Comment

i have a function that i would like to share, which may be added in the new version of advanced systemcare 13. That and deleting recoverable files, some wipers or optimizers have that ideal function to delete files.
          Last edited by Scannan; Sep. 5th, 2019, 04:20.

Comment

Originally posted by Yuri B.M View Post
            i have a function that i would like to share, which may be added in the new version of advanced systemcare 13. That and deleting recoverable files, some wipers or optimizers have that ideal function to delete files.
            ASC already has that function.
            1) Enable Secure File Deletion in Junk Files Clean settings
            2) File Shredder in ASC Toolbox

To err is Human. To really mess things up you need a PC.

Comment

Please check the suggestions at this thread:
              https://forums.iobit.com/forum/gener...iobit-products

Additional I'd like to add:

make ASC intelligently Aware of other installed IObit software, so that ASC either disable or enable specific settings or specific modules.

For example if Smart Defrag is installed, then ASC to automatically disable any setting or modle that will conflict with this.
              DJ ektorbarajas:
              http://ektorbarajas.blogspot.mx/

Comment

Hello Yuri,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. However, at present, Performance Monitor can monitor RAM and CPU usage well even if it is not as you descibed. You can check it. We will also improve this feature.

Have a nice day.
                IObit Support Team --
                If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

IOBIT INITIALIZATION MANAGER (tool box).

COULD PUT A FUNCTION TO PUT PROGRAMS SUSPENDED IN A TAB WHERE THE NAME COULD BE >> SUSPENSION MODE << WHY ASC 13 IS NOT FOCUSING TOOLS (TOOLBOX). ON ABA SERVICES WHEN DISABLING A SERVICE FROM WINDOWS OR A PROGRAM I HAVE INSTALLED, SO RISES THAT I START MY MACHINE.

SO YOU HAVE TO KEEP MORE FOCUS ON TOOLS DURING ANY UPDATE. AND NOT ONLY A GREAT UPDATE, SOME SERVICE OR INITIALIZATION ITEMS NEVER APPLE, I HAVE TO USE ANOTHER TO SOLVE AND COMPLEMENT ASC IN CLEANING

AN OBSERVATION. THERE IS NO NEED TO HAVE AN UPDATED PROGRAM UPDATE IN (ASC 13) LIIO iobit uninstaller eiobit software updater HAVING THAT FUNCTIONALITY. THERE PLACE ANOTHER FUNCTION OR TOOL

Comment

SYSTEM CONTROL FUNCTION (TOOLBOX) INTEGRATE TABS IN FILE EXPLORER

USER POSSIBILITY TO ADD TABS TO FILE EXPLORER ((windows or mac)), MICROSOFT WAS TESTING THIS RESOURCE THAT WOULD COME TO WINDOWS 1809 ONCE IT WAS DISCHARGED, AND THERE ARE OTHER PROGRAMS THAT BRING THIS.

I THINKED THAT SUCCESS AND THAT FUNCTION COULD BE ADDED IN ASC 13 ((TOOLBOX -> CONTROL SYSTEMS)), SO THAT FUNCTION COULD FORWARD WINDOWS FILE EXPLORER.
                    I SAW ABAS COULD BE INTEGRATED TO THE FILE EXPLORER.

Comment

I love all of your products and I have most of them. The new ASC Beta version seems to have added many new features, however...
                      DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE BLACK SKIN!!! I can hardly read what's on there.
                      PLEASE AT LEAST OFFER THE WHITE SKIN TOO! PLEASE?
                      Like mox575, I miss the toolbox. It was a great utility.

Comment

Hey! I found the toolbox.
                        It's in the upper right corner. Sometimes has a little red dot on it.
                        Thanks for not taking it away!!

Comment

Originally posted by rcopeland View Post
                          Hey! I found the toolbox.
                          It's in the upper right corner. Sometimes has a little red dot on it.
                          Thanks for not taking it away!!
                          Hello,

We are gald to hear that you have found the location of Toolbox. Please feel free to contact us if any further assistance is needed.

Cheers.
                          IObit Support Team --
                          If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

USER POSSIBILITY TO ADD TABS TO FILE EXPLORER ((windows or mac)), MICROSOFT WAS TESTING THIS RESOURCE THAT WOULD COME TO WINDOWS 1809 ONCE IT WAS DISCHARGED, AND THERE ARE OTHER PROGRAMS THAT BRING THIS.

I THINKED THAT SUCCESS AND THAT FUNCTION COULD BE ADDED IN ASC 13 ((TOOLBOX -> CONTROL SYSTEMS)), SO THAT FUNCTION COULD FORWARD WINDOWS FILE EXPLORER.

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. We have forward your suggestion to our product team.

Have a nice day.
                            IObit Support Team --

Comment

ADVANCED SYSTEMCARE 13 ANALYZING AND CLEANING ALSO HIDDEN FILES IN THE OPERATING SYSTEM, ASC 13 DURING ANALYSIS HE WOULD HAVE A MECHANISM THAT AUTOMATICALLY SHOWS
                              The Hidden Items.

OR WILL YOU WARN IF YOU ALSO MAKE ANY ANALYSIS AND CLEANING OF HIDDEN ITEMS ?, WARNING THAT YOU RISK THE USER MAY ALSO CHOOSE THE SETTINGS IF HE WILL RECEIVE WARNING OR NOT.

YOU WILL HAVE A LIST OF IGNORED TO ADD FILES THAT WILL NOT BE ANALYZED OR CLEANED DURING THE PROCESS THEN HIDDEN SINT OF LISTED SRAM LISTS

this suggestion and because I saw a big improvement when displaying hidden items that only had trash. I even gave an idea of the list for users to add files, without the risk of losing anything.

This is because ASC13 itself will determine whether or not the hidden item is part of the system or if it is important if it has skipped the file in question.

keep up the good work congratulations

Comment

ADVANCED SYSTEMCARE 13 ANALYZING AND CLEANING ALSO HIDDEN FILES IN THE OPERATING SYSTEM, ASC 13 DURING ANALYSIS HE WOULD HAVE A MECHANISM THAT AUTOMATICALLY SHOWS
                                The Hidden Items.

OR WILL YOU WARN IF YOU ALSO MAKE ANY ANALYSIS AND CLEANING OF HIDDEN ITEMS ?, WARNING THAT YOU RISK THE USER MAY ALSO CHOOSE THE SETTINGS IF HE WILL RECEIVE WARNING OR NOT.

YOU WILL HAVE A LIST OF IGNORED TO ADD FILES THAT WILL NOT BE ANALYZED OR CLEANED DURING THE PROCESS THEN HIDDEN SINT OF LISTED SRAM LISTS

this suggestion and because I saw a big improvement when displaying hidden items that only had trash. I even gave an idea of the list for users to add files, without the risk of losing anything.

This is because ASC13 itself will determine whether or not the hidden item is part of the system or if it is important if it has skipped the file in question.

keep up the good work congratulations
                                Thank you very much for your suggestion.

IObit Support Team --

Comment

Working...
                                X