IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 13

Cicely

AFTER MANY ASC VERSIONS IS ALREADY IN THE TIME OF THE SMART RAM 3.0 TOOL, GOING A NEW STEP A (RAM Smart 4.0) FOR BETTER RAM MEMORY OPTIMIZATION, I HAVE ANY IDEAS.

INTERFACE = WHEN MAXIMIZED IT COULD HAVE A VIBEL FRIENDLY HAVING MORE OPTIONS FOR THE USER TO CHOOSE, ALSO SHOWING THE IGLUAL FLOATING MODE THE PERFORMANCE MONITOR WITH CIRCULAR INTERFACE (2) You can choose the floating or minimized mode on dandeja or 2.

SETTINGS = THIS AREA COULD HAVE SOME ADDITIONAL SETTINGS (functions). GIVING USER THE CHOICE OF HOW LONG SMART RAM 4.0 STARTS CLEANING> clean every 1 minute (60s) within 10 minutes (600s) <and IMPROVE THE RAM OPTIMIZATION MECHANISM.

AND ADD CACHE MEMORY CLEANING WHEN IT'S FULL. ADD CLEANING WHEN THE SYSTEM IS IDLE

(Important If you find any error in writing, and because I used the Google translator and undo my words. If I don't understand, I can repeat)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been using Advanced System Care since 5.0 and paying for it since 8.0. I have been using 13 Beta for about a week. Took me some time to locate the Toolbox. With System `2, I noticed an improvement with my Internet Speed after using the Internet Accelerator. With Beta, I notice an improvement in speed and with browsers opening (Microsoft Edge, Firefox and Epic. I use Edge only when I have no choice). I check my speed with Speedtest and get more than I pay for!

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your feedback Happy to hear you like Advanced SystemCare 13. We’ll keep on improving it.

All your suggestions, comments (both pros and cons), concerns, or program bugs/errors reported will be taken into serious consideration. Please email us again if you have more opinions.

Have a nice day.

THE PERFORMANCE MONITOR CAN HAVE A SQUARE DESIGN WOULD LOOK NICE, OR CAN LEAVE THE 2 TWO FORMATS THE SQUARE AND ROUNDED. Oh! The skin that and used in the advanced system service could be applied to the PERFORMANCE MONITOR, so, for example, apply the white skin The performance monitor will also change (OR THE USERS CAN CHOOSE TO CHANGE THE SKIN ONLY ASC OR MONITOR) THIS IS AT THE DISCRETION OF THE USER, TO FINISH, YOU CAN CREATE YOUR OWN TASK MANAGER LINKED TO THE PERFORMANCE MONITOR

THE PERFORMANCE MONITOR INTERFACE CAN HAVE THE FONT A BIT LARGER / MEDIUM THE MONITOR ICONS ALSO

(Important If you find any error in writing, and because I used the Google translator and undo my words. If I don't understand, I can repeat)

Hi Yuri,

Thanks for testing Advanced SystemCare 13 and sending us your precious suggestions. We‘ve forwarded your proposals to our Product Manager and Tech Director. They will consider them carefully to continuously improve our product and service.

We really appreciate your support to IObit.

I HAVE A GOOD SUGGESTION THAT WILL BE VERY USEFUL FOR USERS I WAS TESTING 2 CLEANERS AGAIN (IT DOESN'T MATTER NAME) THAT HAS THE FUNCTION OF HIBERNAR AND OTHER SUSPENDING THE PROGRAMS RUNNING BACK TO AVOID HIGH MEMORY CONSUMPTION. THIS IS LIKE A TOOL (feature present in ASC 12) THAT IS DISABLING THE PROGRAM.

THAT CLEANER HIBERNES THE PROGRAMS BUT THE USER CAN OPEN IT NORMALLY AFTER CLOSING IT BACK TO HIBERNATION.

>> THE IDEA I HAVE AND that 1st would be good to integrate this function into advances systemcare 13 WOULD BE GOOD, CONTINUED THAT IT COULD ADD A COMPLETE PROGRAM LIST all even (up to those standard windows) ROUND IN SECOND PLANE OF A BAR SHOWING THE CONSUMPTION OF THE PROGRAM.

WHEN THE PROGRAM IS OPEN AUTOMATICALLY A NOTICE APPEARS THAT PROGRAM X HAS ACTIVATED OR HAS EXISTED FROM HIBERNATION, IT MAY ALSO HAVE AUTOMATIC AND AUTOMATIC HIBERNATION, SO THE USER DOESN'T NEED TO LOAD IT.

THE TOOL MAY HAVE A NOTIFICATION WARNING THAT PROGRAM X HAS A HIGH CONSUMPTION LEVEL AND MAY MAKE THE MACHINE SLOW << <<

AND NOT FORGETTING THE FUNCTION I SUSPEND THE PROGRAM.

((ATTENTION)) I AM ATTACHING AN IMAGE IF NOT ALLOWED I WITHDRAW.

EXCUSE ME THIS TEXT GREAT TASTE OF ALL WELL EXPLAINED; > AND I HOPE TO SEE THAT FUNCTION IN ASC 13 I LIKE IT A LOT <

LOVE the new UI in ASC13. Sleek UI. Integrating the Software Updater is another plus.

Quick Settings definitely comes in handy and Toolbox isn't missing but rather has been renamed to Action Center.

I like that there is email protection built in as that's always a plus as well.

No issues on any of my 4 test machines. Keep up the good work!!

Hello,

I found this ASC beta 13 containing a new improvement: supports cleaning data for all user accounts. I´m very interested in this kind of feature in softwares for cleaning so I downloaded it and I´m trying it. I´d like to say that it is a very very interesting cleaner and it has numerous advanced settings. However, I found some things that I´d like to share and I guess they could be improved:

Disk Cleaner (Toolbox): In "Configure Settings" only Directories of the current user appear to be excluded. It should be present the directories of the rest of user accounts (I thought that the feature of support for cleaning data for all user acounts was for all tools and features of ASC).

Shortcut Fixer (Toolbox): Here we can´t exclude found items from the list after the scanning.It should there a way to exclude and ignore items. Shortcut Fix (main UI) does permit to ignore an item. And it would be useful to know why both tools find very different number of ítems; Shortcut Fix (main UI) finds much less items.

Regards

Hi,

Another thing that I found as an inconvenient is that the user can´t add or delete cookies in Settings / Ignore list / Browser Cookies / 'Cookies to Delete' or 'Cookies to Keep'.

And I saw that the field 'Cookies to Delete' isn´t showing all the real cookies that are in all the browsers of the computer (of all user accounts); it seems to be they are some predefined cookies but not all the current cookies in the computer.

I consider that the cookie edition in this cookie Ignore List is a key point to control the keep or deleting of cookies in the computer during the cleaning work of ASC.

Hello, just installed ASC Beta 13 on one of my Windows 10 laptops & it is running perfectly. My other laptop is using the W10 Insider Preview, pre-release version 190419-1606, & ASC13 will not install, in fact just opening the downloaded .exe file will give the BSOD & require a reboot with the error "Windows Error Stopcode / Page Fault in Nonpaged Area".

I have downloaded & attempted install 3 times so am pretty certain this issue is not a corrupted download & is specific to this release version of Windows 10. Would appreciate you taking a look at this behavior & seeing if it can be resolved, thanks.

i have a function that i would like to share, which may be added in the new version of advanced systemcare 13. That and deleting recoverable files, some wipers or optimizers have that ideal function to delete files.

ASC already has that function.

1) Enable Secure File Deletion in Junk Files Clean settings

2) File Shredder in ASC Toolbox

Please check the suggestions at this thread:

https://forums.iobit.com/forum/general-forums/general-forum-items/228947-various-suggestions-to-greatly-improve-iobit-products

Additional I'd like to add:

make ASC intelligently Aware of other installed IObit software, so that ASC either disable or enable specific settings or specific modules.

For example if Smart Defrag is installed, then ASC to automatically disable any setting or modle that will conflict with this.

Hello Yuri,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. However, at present, Performance Monitor can monitor RAM and CPU usage well even if it is not as you descibed. You can check it. We will also improve this feature.

Have a nice day.

• Like 1

IOBIT INITIALIZATION MANAGER (tool box).

COULD PUT A FUNCTION TO PUT PROGRAMS SUSPENDED IN A TAB WHERE THE NAME COULD BE >> SUSPENSION MODE << WHY ASC 13 IS NOT FOCUSING TOOLS (TOOLBOX). ON ABA SERVICES WHEN DISABLING A SERVICE FROM WINDOWS OR A PROGRAM I HAVE INSTALLED, SO RISES THAT I START MY MACHINE.

SO YOU HAVE TO KEEP MORE FOCUS ON TOOLS DURING ANY UPDATE. AND NOT ONLY A GREAT UPDATE, SOME SERVICE OR INITIALIZATION ITEMS NEVER APPLE, I HAVE TO USE ANOTHER TO SOLVE AND COMPLEMENT ASC IN CLEANING

AN OBSERVATION. THERE IS NO NEED TO HAVE AN UPDATED PROGRAM UPDATE IN (ASC 13) LIIO iobit uninstaller eiobit software updater HAVING THAT FUNCTIONALITY. THERE PLACE ANOTHER FUNCTION OR TOOL

SYSTEM CONTROL FUNCTION (TOOLBOX) INTEGRATE TABS IN FILE EXPLORER

USER POSSIBILITY TO ADD TABS TO FILE EXPLORER ((windows or mac)), MICROSOFT WAS TESTING THIS RESOURCE THAT WOULD COME TO WINDOWS 1809 ONCE IT WAS DISCHARGED, AND THERE ARE OTHER PROGRAMS THAT BRING THIS.

I THINKED THAT SUCCESS AND THAT FUNCTION COULD BE ADDED IN ASC 13 ((TOOLBOX -> CONTROL SYSTEMS)), SO THAT FUNCTION COULD FORWARD WINDOWS FILE EXPLORER.

I SAW ABAS COULD BE INTEGRATED TO THE FILE EXPLORER.

I love all of your products and I have most of them. The new ASC Beta version seems to have added many new features, however...

DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE BLACK SKIN!!! I can hardly read what's on there.

PLEASE AT LEAST OFFER THE WHITE SKIN TOO! PLEASE?

Like mox575, I miss the toolbox. It was a great utility.

Hey! I found the toolbox.

It's in the upper right corner. Sometimes has a little red dot on it.

Thanks for not taking it away!!

Hello,

We are gald to hear that you have found the location of Toolbox. Please feel free to contact us if any further assistance is needed.

Cheers.

USER POSSIBILITY TO ADD TABS TO FILE EXPLORER ((windows or mac)), MICROSOFT WAS TESTING THIS RESOURCE THAT WOULD COME TO WINDOWS 1809 ONCE IT WAS DISCHARGED, AND THERE ARE OTHER PROGRAMS THAT BRING THIS.

I THINKED THAT SUCCESS AND THAT FUNCTION COULD BE ADDED IN ASC 13 ((TOOLBOX -> CONTROL SYSTEMS)), SO THAT FUNCTION COULD FORWARD WINDOWS FILE EXPLORER.

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. We have forward your suggestion to our product team.

Have a nice day.

• Like 1

ADVANCED SYSTEMCARE 13 ANALYZING AND CLEANING ALSO HIDDEN FILES IN THE OPERATING SYSTEM,
ASC 13
DURING ANALYSIS HE WOULD HAVE A MECHANISM THAT AUTOMATICALLY SHOWS

The Hidden Items.

OR WILL YOU WARN IF YOU ALSO MAKE ANY ANALYSIS AND CLEANING OF HIDDEN ITEMS ?, WARNING THAT YOU RISK THE USER MAY ALSO CHOOSE THE SETTINGS IF HE WILL RECEIVE WARNING OR NOT.

YOU WILL HAVE A LIST OF IGNORED TO ADD FILES THAT WILL NOT BE ANALYZED OR CLEANED DURING THE PROCESS THEN HIDDEN SINT OF LISTED SRAM LISTS

this suggestion and because I saw a big improvement when displaying hidden items that only had trash. I even gave an idea of the list for users to add files, without the risk of losing anything.

This is because ASC13 itself will determine whether or not the hidden item is part of the system or if it is important if it has skipped the file in question.

keep up the good work congratulations

ADVANCED SYSTEMCARE 13 ANALYZING AND CLEANING ALSO HIDDEN FILES IN THE OPERATING SYSTEM,
ASC 13
DURING ANALYSIS HE WOULD HAVE A MECHANISM THAT AUTOMATICALLY SHOWS

The Hidden Items.

OR WILL YOU WARN IF YOU ALSO MAKE ANY ANALYSIS AND CLEANING OF HIDDEN ITEMS ?, WARNING THAT YOU RISK THE USER MAY ALSO CHOOSE THE SETTINGS IF HE WILL RECEIVE WARNING OR NOT.

YOU WILL HAVE A LIST OF IGNORED TO ADD FILES THAT WILL NOT BE ANALYZED OR CLEANED DURING THE PROCESS THEN HIDDEN SINT OF LISTED SRAM LISTS

this suggestion and because I saw a big improvement when displaying hidden items that only had trash. I even gave an idea of the list for users to add files, without the risk of losing anything.

This is because ASC13 itself will determine whether or not the hidden item is part of the system or if it is important if it has skipped the file in question.

keep up the good work congratulations

Thank you very much for your suggestion.

WIDGET INTEGRATED TO ADVANCED SYSTEMCARE 13

((I know that asc is in the last few ringtones for the release but this suggestion can be worked on and maybe launched in version 13.1)).

THIS SUGGESTION AND TO ENABLE USER IN DAILY WILL REPAIR THAT WIDGET CAN BE USED NOT ONLY FOR A GREAT FACE FOR DESKTOP OR NOTBOOK HOW TO HELP USER.

MAY BE LAUNCHED INDIVIDUALLY WITH INTEGRATED ADVANCED SYSTEMCARE 13 WIDGET WILL BE LOCATED IN THE WIRE BOX, WHEN OPENING THE WIDGET MANAGER YOU WILL SEE VARIOUS OPTIONS OF WIDGET'S WHERE YOU CAN BE PUT IN.

WIDGET INTEGRATED TO ADVANCED SYSTEMCARE 13THIS SUGGESTION AND TO ENABLE USER IN DAILY WILL REPAIR THAT WIDGET CAN BE USED NOT ONLY FOR A GREAT FACE FOR DESKTOP OR NOTBOOK HOW TO HELP USER.

° widget = disk manager: USER WILL SEE IN REAL TIME WHEN DISK CAPACITY INCREASES OR DECREASES WHEN INSTALLING OR UNINSTALLING PROGRAMS OR FILES | BY DEFAULT LOCAL DISC 'C' OR WIDGET CONTAINING TWO DISCS.

° widget = smart cleaning: WITH A CLICK IT WILL DO SMART CLEANING USING A MORE EFFICIENT AND FAST WAY TO CLEAN THE "COMPUTER".

° widget = task manager: DIFFERENT FROM WINDOWS THIS MANAGER INTEGRATED AS WIDGET WILL EASE THE USER AND FINISHES CLOSING TASKS FASTER BY WAITING FOR WAITING FOR WINDWOS MANAGER OPENING.

° widget = activity monitor: ASC PERFORMANCE MINITOR DIFFERENT THIS WIDGET WILL MONITOR ACTIVITIES MADE IN THE COMPUTER AND WARNING USER WHAT A PROGRAM IS RUNNING OR CARRYING OUT IN THE PLAN IS LEAVING THE COMPUTER SLOWLY INCUTING 2 INCTIONS, (RECOMMENDABLE) OR AUTOMATIC FINISHING, ALWAYS WITH USER NOTIFICATION OPTION.

° widget = record defragmentator: WITH A BUTTON TIGHTENING THE DEFRAGMENT USER WILL RECORDS THIS AND A FUNCTION PRESENTED ON A CLEANER THAT I USE ASC.

° widget = residual trash: AUTOMATICALLY THAT WIDGET USER WILL ACHIEVE IN REAL TIME WHEN BEGINS ACCUMULATED WASTE AND WITH A CLICK OR AUTOMATIC WASTE MAY SHOW AND WHAT WAS ACCUMULATED AND WHERE TO BE.

° widget = game booster: WITH THAT WIDGET WHEN OPENING A GAME AUTOMATICALLY PROCESSES WILL BE CLOSING FOR BEST PERFORMANCE, CLEAR WITH USER AUTHORIZATION ALSO ALWAYS RECEIVING NOTIFICATION (THAT WIDGE WILL OPTIMIZE INTELLIGENTLY TO PRODUCT INTELLIGENT)

° widget = maintenance: THIS MAKES A MAINTENANCE WHEN NECESSARY AND PROVIDES USER OF PROGRAMS WHICH LEADS COMPUTER INITIALIZATION AND GIVES USER OPTION FOR SUSPENSION SHOWN MODES WILL BE OPEN TO FOLLOW THE PROGRAM RETURN TO SLEEP MODE. IF ANY DRIVER WITH ERROR AUTOMATICALLY WILL DETECT AND REPAIR AUTOMATICALLY

° widget = system (I couldn't think of a name for this WIDGET): THIS FUNCTION VI IN AN OPTIMIZED I WAS TESTING; AND MONITORING AND FINISHING SERVICES OR PROCESSES THAT MAKE THE COMPUTER DELAY TO TURN OFF MANUAL OR AUTOMATICALLY ((ALWAYS THE USER WILL BE ADVISED THROUGH NOTIFICATION)) THIS FUNCTION HELPED MUCH TO THE TIME THAT THE COMPUTER CUSTOMER HAS BEEN ABLE TO SECOND PLAN.

° widget = mini file explorer: WITH WIDGET WORK AREA USER WILL HAVE ACCESS TO ANY FOLDER THAT REPLACES THE OPERATOR SYSTEM FILE DOES NOT MATTER WHAT, IMITATING A NINI SCREEN ONLY AND WILL HAVE NO ACCESS TO ALL OPEN PATTERN FILE EXPLORER.

WHEN CLICKING ON THE WIDGET TOOL WILL APPEAR A WINDOW WITH, WIDGET TO PUT ON THE WORKING AREA WITH FUNCTIONS OF, TRANSPARENTS KEEP IN FRONT AND ETC.

Hi,

Another thing that I found as an inconvenient is that the user can´t add or delete cookies in Settings / Ignore list / Browser Cookies / 'Cookies to Delete' or 'Cookies to Keep'.

And I saw that the field 'Cookies to Delete' isn´t showing all the real cookies that are in all the browsers of the computer (of all user accounts); it seems to be they are some predefined cookies but not all the current cookies in the computer.

I consider that the cookie edition in this cookie Ignore List is a key point to control the keep or deleting of cookies in the computer during the cleaning work of ASC.

Clarification/Update:

In Settings / Ignore list / Browser Cookies / 'Cookies to Delete' there are very few cookies aparently because ASC isn´t detecting cookies from Microsoft Edge which is the only browser that I have (I compared it with CCleaner and this does detects a very large cookie list). I tried this ASC 13 in another computer with the Chrome browser and efectively the cookie list in the ´Cookies to Delete´ is very extensive. So, maybe ASC 13 isn´t working properly to detect and delete cookies from Microsoft Edge.

Hello FAM10,

Did you close Microsoft Edge before you run ASC to scan and fix? By the way, could you please also check whether you have ticked the following items in settings?

1. Please open Advance System Care> Click the options at the top left corner and click "Setting"> Click "Privacy Sweep "under Clean & Optimize in the left panel > Tick cookies for your browser in the right panel > Click Apply and OK
  2. Click Protect panel -> click the Settings icon of Browser Anti-Tracking ->under Browsing Data > tick the items that you want to clear from your browsers.

Waiting for your reply.

Hello FAM10,

Did you close Microsoft Edge before you run ASC to scan and fix? By the way, could you please also check whether you have ticked the following items in settings?

1. Please open Advance System Care> Click the options at the top left corner and click "Setting"> Click "Privacy Sweep "under Clean & Optimize in the left panel > Tick cookies for your browser in the right panel > Click Apply and OK
  2. Click Protect panel -> click the Settings icon of Browser Anti-Tracking ->under Browsing Data > tick the items that you want to clear from your browsers.

Waiting for your reply.

Hello Cicely, thank you for your comment.

I followed your steps in point 1 but the issue persists.

Whit respect to point 2, I have the Browser Antitracker disable. Anyway, I checked the respective items and I didn´t install the Edge extensión: Without changes in the cookie Ignore list panel.