• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cicely
    started a topic Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 10

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 10

Hi Guys,

Advanced SystemCare 10 FINAL version is available now. Check it out and enjoy the new features now.

1. Send your Feedback
    - E-mail us your suggestions or comments directly: feedback@iobit.com
    - Join discussion on our forums.

Great News! Advanced SystemCare 10 Final has been released.

We have picked out the top 20 most valuable beta contributors for ASC 10 and presented them a license code for ASC 10 Pro for 1 year as promised.

Top contributors picked out from Email Feedback:

Jürgen Kross, Joshua Willemse, Dr. Muhammad Bilal, Tom Oie, Earl, Darryl McNamara, Ross Kidd, Brett Michael Alt

Top contributors picked out from Forum Feedback:
    Acigan, renodos500, IsoQuantic, QwertyChouskie, ektorbarajas, MangoHarry, Andyalex997, BraveHeart110, njazrael71, swans2525, Roedy Green, KronrnbergerJ

Check the surprise gifts in your Emails and Private Messages.

2. Share Advanced SystemCare 10 with your families, friends, and colleagues

3. Download Now

Download From CNET

4. What's New
    + New FaceID - Automatically catches intruders who are secretly accessing your PC and prying into your privacy with new facial recognition technology.
    + No Annoying Ads and Safer Surfing - Removes various online ads and blocks more malicious websites with the larger online database, supporting Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
    + Faster Startup - Optimizes startup items to shorten boot time with new Startup Optimization in Clean & Optimize.
    + Smoother PC - New Resource Manager in Performance Monitor provides an easy way to check the processes taking high RAM/CPU/disk usage in real-time.
    + No Malicious Modification - Redesigned Homepage Protection shields homepage and search engine against malicious modifications.
    + No Privacy Leak - Enhanced Privacy Sweep supports cleaning more programs and Windows apps and secures your privacy.
    + Improved Junk Files Clean - Added cleaning for installed driver packages to free up more disk space.
    + Always Up-to-date Software - Enhanced Software Updater supports to update more popular programs.
    + More Powerful Uninstall - Supported uninstalling more stubborn programs & browser toolbars and removing more malicious & ad-based plug-ins with new IObit Uninstaller 6.
    + Larger Database - Expanded database of Spyware Removal, Real-time Protector, and Registry Fix for a more secure PC.
    + Better Experience - Brand new intuitive UI and decent support for high DPI displays & high resolution screens.
    * Supported 36 languages.
    * And more can be discovered by you.

5. Description:
    Advanced SystemCare 10 is an easy-to-use yet all-in-one Windows PC optimization utility. It helps clean, optimize, speed up and protect your system, as well as secure your online privacy.

With the best 1-click approach, it is easier for you to clean up junk files, leftovers, and registry entries, and optimize startup items, system resources, and Internet connections to greatly speed up your computer boot time, responding & browsing speed. With the newly added cleaning for unnecessary installed driver packages, Advanced SystemCare 10 can help you free up more disk space. Redesigned Performance Monitor gives more accurate real-time data of CPU, GPU and mainboard temperature and more intuitive usage report of disks, RAM and CPU to help you know better of the PC status and offers a quick access to manage the system resources and troubleshoot system performance issues easily.

The newly created FaceID and Surfing Protection & Ads- Removal takes PC security to a higher level. FaceID automatically catches intruders who are secretly accessing your PC and prying into your privacy. Surfing Protection & Ads- Removal brings you a fresh-new, secure, and ads-free online surfing experience. With the larger database of Privacy Sweep, Spyware Removal, and Real-time Protector, Advanced SystemCare 10 helps you remove more threats and fix more privacy issues.

What's more, Advanced SystemCare 10 rebuilds and improves over 10 useful tools and features, such as Startup Optimization, Hardware Accelerate, Surfing Protection, Resource Manager, MyWin10, Large Files Finder, etc. to explore the PC's full potential and make it run faster as a new one.

• Cicely
    replied
    Originally posted by Nancy Lorieau View Post
    I have installed Advanced System Care Pro this week and I'm pleased with. I have just one problem: Glary Utilities will no longer run. I need this resolved. If it cannot be resolved, I am afraid that the deal is off. Can someone help me to resolve this?

Hi Nancy,

Welcome to our forum.

What operations you have done with Advanced SystemCare before you encounter this issue?

Did you any any error message when you failed to run Glary Ultilities?

Please take steps to help us further look into the issue you reported.

Download the tool http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe.
    Then double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click "Save report". After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click "OK" button to open that saved folder. Please send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thanks for your work and look forward to your early reply.

Leave a comment:

• Nancy Lorieau
    replied
    I have installed Advanced System Care Pro this week and I'm pleased with. I have just one problem: Glary Utilities will no longer run. I need this resolved. If it cannot be resolved, I am afraid that the deal is off. Can someone help me to resolve this?

Leave a comment:

• Cicely
    replied
    Originally posted by Northway Entertainment View Post
    Hi, I got some problems. When I using Program Deactivator in ASC v10.1, Kaspersky Total Security 2017 said that is trojan: PDM:Trojan.Win32.Generic, and immeadiaely delete it. And my computer was disinfected and restarted. What can I do for this?
    Hi Northway Entertainment,

Welcome to IObit Forums. We didn't reproduce the issue. Please describe the issue in detail and send us the screenshot of the issue so that we can look into it further.

Guide for taking a screenshot: http://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

Thank you in advance.

Leave a comment:

• Northway Entertainment
    replied
    Hi, I got some problems. When I using Program Deactivator in ASC v10.1, Kaspersky Total Security 2017 said that is trojan: PDM:Trojan.Win32.Generic, and immeadiaely delete it. And my computer was disinfected and restarted. What can I do for this?

Leave a comment:

• Cicely
    replied
    Hi Bostyan87,

Thanks for your feedback and suggestions.

As for the one about black skin, we've forwarded it to our Product Manager and Engineers for further consideration.

As for the one about FireFox x64 version, sorry to tell you that it is not supported currently. We’ll consider to support it in the future versions.

As for the one about "Clean & Optimize" tab, it is not only in the third tab, but in the center of the screen, and we make it as the default tab when running ASC, to highlight its importance.

As for the one about Start 8, I am not very clear about it as Start8 is the program of another company http://www.stardock.com/.

Have a good day!

Leave a comment:

• Bostyan87
    replied
    Hi, could you please create same skin as was for version 9. I don`t like this skin at all maybe It could be better in black but now only blue.... version 9 had black color why this version don't have it?

And Action Center don't have Firefox inside ? I don't know about x86 version I`m not using it for months but version x64 is not added.

Why is "Speed Up" first and "Clean & Optimize" 3 tab? I think it will be better if was "Clean & Optimize" first and default tab. If version 9 had same function I will install/use and skip version 10 :) Skin in version 9 was perfect!

I like that Start 8 is not added anywhere. Some software`s had Start 8 added as FIX, but Start 8 is not fix and is not a bug etc. I am very happy that MS removed that useless Start. New Start Window is awesome no more trash and 40+ folders etc. in Start. Now is only simple .exe file :)
    Last edited by Bostyan87; Nov. 22nd, 2016, 00:30.

Leave a comment:

• Andyalex997
    replied
    Originally posted by JohnEh View Post
    Andy, when I installed ASC 10 on my Windows 10 PC, I got a popup from my McAfee Antivirus immediately afterwards complaining about a Trojan Virus in Wizard.exe. I tried twice and got the same results!
    - see attachment
    Hello, as Cicely sayd, it's a false response, from the antivirus. I have nothing against McAfee, but please,use something more competent in the future. This is my opinion, you don't have to take it for granted.
    Have a great day everyone!

Leave a comment:

• Cicely
    replied
    Originally posted by renodos500 View Post
    IObit AdBlock for PC should do these things:

1. Block Ads, Tracking, Adware and Popups
    2. Block Facebook Ads, Search Ads, Mail Ads and Sponsored Ads
    3. Block Elements as you need (manually)
    4. Block Special Popups that open new site on new window.......it usually happens after clicking on Play in Video
    5. Block Malicious Extensions...it scans and monitors the browser extensions installed to detect and remove unwanted or malicious extensions.
    6. Protect your homepage and new tab page from being hijacked by malware. But it should help to take it back if it's already hijacked.
    7. Social Widgets Blocking....Social widgets on websites track your activities and slow you down. Block them means better privacy and speed.
    8. Whitelist (manually add which sites you don´t want to block
    9. Fair Ads....you can decide how many ads that support developer you don´t want to block
    10. Video Playing Fixer....if site doesn´t allow playing video because ads blocking,,,,,IObit AdBlock can automatically whitelist video server for allowing play video

These features I also suggest for MOBILE DEVICES for AMC Security apk
    Hi renodos500,

Thanks for your suggestions again. I've recorded them for further consideration.

Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• Cicely
    replied
    Originally posted by JohnEh View Post
    Andy, when I installed ASC 10 on my Windows 10 PC, I got a popup from my McAfee Antivirus immediately afterwards complaining about a Trojan Virus in Wizard.exe. I tried twice and got the same results!
    - see attachment
    Hi JohnEh,

Welcome to IObit Forum!

It is a false positive. The file Wizard.exe is definitely clean without any threat. We’ve contacted McAfee to solve it several days ago, but until now we do not get their reply.

It is highly appreciated if you can help us to contact McAfee about this false positive. Maybe your help would make this case ended much earlier.

Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• renodos500
    replied
    IObit AdBlock for PC should do these things:

1. Block Ads, Tracking, Adware and Popups
    2. Block Facebook Ads, Search Ads, Mail Ads and Sponsored Ads
    3. Block Elements as you need (manually)
    4. Block Special Popups that open new site on new window.......it usually happens after clicking on Play in Video
    5. Block Malicious Extensions...it scans and monitors the browser extensions installed to detect and remove unwanted or malicious extensions.
    6. Protect your homepage and new tab page from being hijacked by malware. But it should help to take it back if it's already hijacked.
    7. Social Widgets Blocking....Social widgets on websites track your activities and slow you down. Block them means better privacy and speed.
    8. Whitelist (manually add which sites you don´t want to block
    9. Fair Ads....you can decide how many ads that support developer you don´t want to block
    10. Video Playing Fixer....if site doesn´t allow playing video because ads blocking,,,,,IObit AdBlock can automatically whitelist video server for allowing play video

These features I also suggest for MOBILE DEVICES for AMC Security apk

Leave a comment:

• JohnEh
    replied
    - see attachment
    Quarantined Wizard file

Leave a comment:

• Andyalex997
    replied
    It's ticked on on..anyway, thank you so much. If i encounter something more on the way, i will post it here. Have a great day!

Leave a comment:

• Cicely
    replied
    Originally posted by Andyalex997 View Post
    Hello again, sorry for the late response, the thing you said Cicely aboutclosing chrome tabs, isn;t really working, i mean i could have 8 tabs open or 2 ram usage is the same, story change a little after i open more than 10, but this is a different conversation..about ram usage i;ve seen that stay's constantly around 40-60..and it's ok, i ve spoke to an analist from microsoft and he said that it is normal, and it won't affect my laptop..about the driver booster issue, i would be glad to do a debug, but i can't, i recently move to another city and i can' t do it..the one thing i notice lately, is that sometimes when i start my laptop, performance monitor won't show up, i mean i have to go to asc icon and press click right and press to show perf.monitor, it's not something very bad or anything but i get used to have that little friend on top of my screen showing me info about my laptop. Have a nice day and thank you for everything!
    Hi Andyalex997,

As for the issue about Performance Monitor, please go to ASC Settings to check whether the option "Enable Performance Monitor" is ticked or not. If not, please tick it and click Apply button.

Have a lovely day!

Leave a comment:

• Andyalex997
    replied
    Hello again, sorry for the late response, the thing you said Cicely aboutclosing chrome tabs, isn;t really working, i mean i could have 8 tabs open or 2 ram usage is the same, story change a little after i open more than 10, but this is a different conversation..about ram usage i;ve seen that stay's constantly around 40-60..and it's ok, i ve spoke to an analist from microsoft and he said that it is normal, and it won't affect my laptop..about the driver booster issue, i would be glad to do a debug, but i can't, i recently move to another city and i can' t do it..the one thing i notice lately, is that sometimes when i start my laptop, performance monitor won't show up, i mean i have to go to asc icon and press click right and press to show perf.monitor, it's not something very bad or anything but i get used to have that little friend on top of my screen showing me info about my laptop. Have a nice day and thank you for everything!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X