IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 10

Cicely

@Andyalex997,

Welcome to IObit Forum! Thanks for your suggestions about the new version. We've recorded them for future assessment. Have a good day!:-)

@Angel2013,

Welcome to IObit Forum! :-)

For the issue you encountered, please follow the steps below to provide us more information so that we can further look into it.

1.Provide us more details about "When ASC optimized the PCit kind of ***** up the disable feature of the touchpad when you connect a mouse. Now is always on and I keep screwing up whatever I'm doing on the PC".

2.Is there any error message? If yes, please take some screenshots and send them to us. Guide for taking screenshots: http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

3. Download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe. Then double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click "Save report". After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click "OK" button to open that saved folder. Please send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thanks a lot.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Performance Monitor for ASC 9.3 Pro fails to display temps, fan speeds, after the Windows Anniversary Update installation yesterday.

Hello IsoQuantic,

Sorry for the trouble. Please click here to download and install the latest ASC 9.4, and then check if it solves the issue. If not, please send us the screenshot of the trouble so that we can see it clearly.

Guide for taking a screenshot: http://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

Moreover, please follow the steps below to provide us with the requested file for our further investigation.

Download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe -> Double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click 'Save report'. -> After it finishes, you will get a popup window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click 'OK' button to open that saved folder. -> Send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thanks in advance.

Feedback on Performance Monitor. Noticed both 9.4 and 10 are now running, RAM CPU Disk and Network are an exact match. Temps are identical except GPU */- 2 C). However Fan Speed does not match ASC 10 runs 300 to 500 rpm less than 9.4. I do like the new interface.

Hola, Mi nombre es Sebastian y soy nuevo en el foro.

Comento en español porque yo hablo inglés básico, entonces así seré más exacto y claro en el mensaje que quiero expresar.

Bien, voy al tema:

Hace poco tiempo instale la versión beta de ASC 10, y me ha gustado mucho, ASC es más rápido cuando escanea y repara los problemas de la PC, la interfaz es intuitiva, aunque falta por pulir unos aspectos. He probado varias herramientas que comúnmente utilizo en el ASC 9.3 y van de maravilla, hasta ahora no se han presentado bugs de consideración.

He notado que el monitor de rendimiento no da información completa, especialmente en el apartado de velocidad del ventilador y las temperaturas del hardware. En la herramienta de actualización de programas, la ventana no se minimiza.

Todo lo demás funciona muy bien, se nota que los desarrolladores de IOBIT trabajaron duro en la optimización. Espero pronto la versión final de ASC 10 traducida al idioma español, aunque yo solo puedo utilizar la versión free por problemas de presupuesto y la desvalorización de mi moneda nacional.

Gracias por su atención, gracias por brindar a los usuarios de la PC herramientas muy útiles, porque así lo son todos los productos de IOBIT, ya que sin estas herramientas, en cuestión de días, una PC con Windows se ralentiza considerablemente, en cambio, con las herramientas de los productos de IOBIT, las PCs funcionan como el primer día de comprado.

PD: Concuerdo con los comentarios #4 y #22 de este post.

EDIT:

Hi MongoHarry, welcome to the forum! :-)

Please at least give a translation as below, as the forum is only in English

enoskype

Google translate:

Hello, My name is Sebastian and I am new to the forum.

Commented in Spanish because I speak basic English, then so I will be more accurate and clear in the message you want to express.

Well, I go to the topic:

recently installed the beta version of ASC 10 and I liked it, ASC is faster when scans and fixes PC problems, the interface is intuitive, although it remains to polish some aspects. I've tried several tools commonly used in the ASC 9.3 and going great, so far there have been no consideration bugs.

I have noticed that the performance monitor does not give complete information, especially in the section of fan speed and temperature of the hardware. In the program update tool, the window is not minimized.

Everything else works fine, note that IObit developers worked hard on optimizing. soon I hope the final version of ASC 10 translated into Spanish, but I just can use the free version by budget problems and the devaluation of my national currency.

Thank you for your attention, thank you for giving users PC very useful tools, because so are all products of IObit, because without these tools in a matter of days, a PC with Windows slows down considerably, however, with tools IObit products, PCs function as the first day of purchase.

PS: I agree with comments # 4 and # 22 in this post.

Hi MangoHarry,

Welcome to IObit Forum. Hope you have a fun here.

We are so glad that you love our product. Regarding the issue "I have noticed that the performance monitor does not give complete information, especially in the section of fan speed and temperature of the hardware. In the program update tool, the window is not minimized.", could you describe the issue more clearly so that we can look into it? If possible, screenshot of the trouble or any error message you got will be much appreciated.

Thanks for your time in advance.

Hi,

In ASC 10 please delete "Disk Cleaner (PRO)" and add this to "Junk Files Clean"

Hi TheAresjej,

Welcome to IObit forum. Hope you have fun here.

Thanks for your suggestion. I have written it and will forward to our manager for consideration.

Any feedback or suggestion is highly appreciated.

Cheers.

Hi,

We confirm that Performance Monitor does support two monitors. Normally, you need to disable Performance Montior and enable it again to let it work on monitor 2. Please have a try to see if it works.

Cheers.

ASC 10 Beta

Performance Monitor

MONITOR.EXE module.

When using the extended desktop feature of Windows and more then one physical display monitor, the Performance Monitor is only able to be placed onto MONITOR 1 as defined by the Extended Desktop Feature. Test hardware as tested is as follows.

Laptop LCD as Monitor 1.

External LCD display as Monitor 2.

Physical configuration of viewing placement is Monitor 2 over Monitor 1.

Normally objects can be dragged across the extended desktop and placed onto the extension monitors, Monitor 2 in this case.

The Performance Monitor module has always had an issue with placement upon the windows desktop since inception.

Since Monitor 1 is primary monitor and 2 is the extension, windows extends the OS desktop onto M2, in this case above the laptop display.

The Performance Monitor module will not allow to be grabbed and placed onto the M2 extended desktop. It will be hardware locked to the laptop LCD in Pixel Row 1.

It will move and allow placement onto any location of the M1 display, but will not be allowed to extend onto the extended desktop that windows permits.

Other iobit modules do permit movement of panels and displays onto the extended desktops and even remember their positional placements.

The Performance Monitor never has.

It the tested configuration, the M1 display is the test bed and the M2 display above M1 is where other monitoring applications can be placed that allow for easy viewing by glancing up instead of swapping open windows or minimizing the currently running application window.

Having Performance Monitor be able to be placed anywhere upon the Windows Extended Desktop would make the module consistent with other iobit windows and panels and general Windows Standards for the use of the Extended Desktop Feature when two or more physical displays are connected to one system.

ASC 10 Beta

Performance Monitor

MONITOR.EXE

The issue of not retrieving the SMART disk data, Speed, and Temp has returned.

The panel displays the link to report the problem again, when it is expanded open.

The issue occurred in previous released versions but was resolved in version 9.x

For the ASC 10 beta some suggestions:

1. Need inverted backgound or skins to eliminate the use of the Windows magnify.exe app to invert colors. The black background on white text is often not preferred depending upon the user's daily habits.

2. Scan results offer no means of skipping individual per browser Privacy issues found. For example, I do not want to have my browser history cache cleaned. Nor do I want my Run history cleaned as it is useful for easy entry of items I often re-enter from the Run command line. Further, deleting recently opened documents using Microsoft Office apps is something I do not want to be done, but lie the others just mentioned there is no option available to ignore or skip these results for subsequent "Fix" operations.

3. The Privacy and Junk Files scan Summary sections should have a similar check box next to the "Item Name" as the other Summary results show to include or exclude results just as the other Summary sections include.

4. The Fix command at the results of a scan should be such that it only fixes a particular setting of Scan results in view. As it is now, the Fix button "fixes" all results globally. I would like to see this Fix button operative for each scan result category separately.

For the ASC 10 beta some suggestions:

1. Need inverted backgound or skins to eliminate the use of the Windows magnify.exe app to invert colors. The black background on white text is often not preferred depending upon the user's daily habits.

2. Scan results offer no means of skipping individual per browser Privacy issues found. For example, I do not want to have my browser history cache cleaned. Nor do I want my Run history cleaned as it is useful for easy entry of items I often re-enter from the Run command line. Further, deleting recently opened documents using Microsoft Office apps is something I do not want to be done, but lie the others just mentioned there is no option available to ignore or skip these results for subsequent "Fix" operations.

3. The Privacy and Junk Files scan Summary sections should have a similar check box next to the "Item Name" as the other Summary results show to include or exclude results just as the other Summary sections include.

4. The Fix command at the results of a scan should be such that it only fixes a particular setting of Scan results in view. As it is now, the Fix button "fixes" all results globally. I would like to see this Fix button operative for each scan result category separately.

Hi IsoQuantic,

Thanks for your suggestions. Please provide us with more information so that we can understand them clearly and see how to improve our program.

For the suggestion 1, please send us the screenshot of the issue you encountered "eliminate the use of the Windows magnify.exe app to invert colors"

As for the suggestion 2, please follow the steps below to configure the settings of Privacy Sweep to keep the items you want to keep.

Open Advanced SystemCare, click Options button on the top left corner and choose Settings >> Choose Privacy Sweep under Clean & Optimize and un-tick the checkbox of History under your browser, untick Run History under Windows >> Tick the option "Sync the same settings in Privacy Sweep" in AutoClean and Browser Anti-Tracking>>Click Apply and then OK to save your changes.

Concerning the last suggestion, the Fix button will fix all the issues found. Do you mean it does not fix all scan results? If so, could you describe the issue more clearly so that we can look into it? If possible, screenshot of the trouble or any error message you got will be much appreciated.

Maybe interface customization it's a good ideea :3 like driver booster.

Hi Horatiu Crisan,

Welcome to IObit Forum. Hope you will have fun here.

I think Driver Booster has brilliant interface. But please rest assured that Advanced SystemCare 10 will also add more skins in later update.

Cheers.

Guys, evey since early versions ASC the presentation interface has been highly customizable. In the later versions even custom wallpapers were added so that the application can match your windows desktop (using the same wallpaper for both). All of these are accessed from the SETTINGS in the application.

in regards to the settings for hard to read text, this also is already supported. Its the settings for HIGH CONTRAST also in the same panel as the backdrop wallpaper.

Perhaps users do not fully understand the concept of BETA Testing.

When an application is released for beta test to selected users, it is already written. The application is past the CONCEPT stages (suggestions for features) its past the DESIGN stage. (high level pseudo code and layout), it is past the DEVELOPMENT stage (code is written by developers), it is past the ALPHA TEST phase (all code is run thru its lines by developers and inhouse testers) and the application is about 95% ready for packaging and general release. This is the BETA phase. This is where ASC is at with v10 and the purpose of this thread.

Companies that are proactive will usually grant selected users a BETA RELEASE so that users put the logic thru its paces, since developers make poor testers and have a habit to perform tests manually in the same way repeatedly. User on the other hand will use an application in manors that Designers and Developers never intended, thus uncovering some logic holes or execution events or paths that were never foreseen during the earlier stages of the Life Cycle.

So with all that being said, can this forum thread be returned and used for Beta Testing communications and not User Wish Lists or additions to logic already written, thus giving the application the possibility of additional logic holes?

Test the Application AS IS...... report issues or problems with the BETA VERSION. If you'd like a WISH LIST thread, have one opened on the forum for posting for the next enhanced versions. This one is almost ready for release as a full version. ioBit has in the past even petitioned and sent out messages and surveys asking users opinions on future enhancements and development. That was your chance to offer up your suggestions for the future versions of ASC. That time is past for this one.

If Ive offended anyone with this post, that is not my intent. Im a professional Designer and Developer of applications across many platforms from Mainframes to Cell phones.... There is a thing called an Application Life Cycle that is followed of which BETA TESTING is just one phase in that Cycle. If this phase is used for concepts or unplanned development wants..... the end result is bug ridden logic and applications that seem to never find their way out the door to the Users since its forever under change and with each change there is the risk of human error in coding or oversight in the Scope of the Application overall thereby opening the doors to either bugs or Exploits.

This company has put out some of the best and stable logic over the years. Lets not start steering them to do anything less then what we have grown to expect from their Applications.

Test the v10. Post your issues. Let the issue be resolved and the product be signed off on and released.............then lets offer up Wish Lists.

After I download and install ASC 10 beta should I uninstall version 9.3 or leave it for a while. It seems they are both running now.

I have noticed this also. I went into the v9.x SETTINGS and unchecked the option to start when windows starts. This prevents v9.x from automatically starting up along side v10 and running concurrently.

Normally, the released versions uninstall the prior versions automatically to prevent this from happening. But since this is a Beta Version, you would not want your working versions (v9.x) to be uninstalled with the beta was installed, since if the beta needs to be removed, it can be done so with the Uninstall. Version 9.x would still be available on disk and usable without en entire reinstall.

If the beta is removed, a simple SETTINGS checkbox is reactivated to have v9.x start up again with Windows.

Hope this helps.

• 4. The Fix command at the results of a scan should be such that it only fixes a particular setting of Scan results in view. As it is now, the Fix button "fixes" all results globally. I would like to see this Fix button operative for each scan result category separately.

This does not need to be reviewed or changed. What the user wants is already active in logic and has been there in almost every version. The user is not executing the scan correctly.

The user has the SCAN ALL check box turned on. This is telling ASC to scan all the available things to fix and the resulting FIX button would then fix all that it found.

This works.

What the user wants is a selectable scan and fix.. This also is already supported in the application.

This user needs to UNCHECK the SCAN ALL box, and select only the ones they want to scan and fix.

The results of the scan will then present the FIX button that is then clicked to fix what was found, nothing else.

There is no SCAN ALL, Fix Selected.... that's backwards and borders on mind reading.

Computer Logic cant yet read our minds to know what to eliminate as we are looking at a all inclusive results and thinking in our minds 'I want to skip that fix'.

You scan selected and fix what was selectively found.

Or Scan ALL and fix all it found to fix.

Run the type of Scan you want to fix selectively. Do it right. And dont come post that youd have to run multiple scans/fixes because the times and corrections are the same whether you do them one at a time or all at once.

or run ALL and then drill down the expanded lists and click the IGNORE on ones you dont want to fix. Either way you do it .....it still results in another scan or two to fully fix. So just Scan ALL and Fix all and save yourself some time and get it done and over with...... log off then and go spend time with family instead of wasting it at a PC tweaking individual settings one at time.

Hi Acigan,

We highly appreciate your kind words.

You are right. We hope receive more feedback on the issues or problems of our beta program and the suggestions for current process improvement so that we can resolve the bugs and improve the process to make sure that it is perfect for release as a full version. In the meantime, we also value the suggestions of new features which will help us make decisions on future enhancements and development for a better program.

Cheers.

Guys, evey since early versions ASC the presentation interface has been highly customizable. In the later versions even custom wallpapers were added so that the application can match your windows desktop (using the same wallpaper for both). All of these are accessed from the SETTINGS in the application.

in regards to the settings for hard to read text, this also is already supported. Its the settings for HIGH CONTRAST also in the same panel as the backdrop wallpaper.

Perhaps users do not fully understand the concept of BETA Testing.

When an application is released for beta test to selected users, it is already written. The application is past the CONCEPT stages (suggestions for features) its past the DESIGN stage. (high level pseudo code and layout), it is past the DEVELOPMENT stage (code is written by developers), it is past the ALPHA TEST phase (all code is run thru its lines by developers and inhouse testers) and the application is about 95% ready for packaging and general release. This is the BETA phase. This is where ASC is at with v10 and the purpose of this thread.

Companies that are proactive will usually grant selected users a BETA RELEASE so that users put the logic thru its paces, since developers make poor testers and have a habit to perform tests manually in the same way repeatedly. User on the other hand will use an application in manors that Designers and Developers never intended, thus uncovering some logic holes or execution events or paths that were never foreseen during the earlier stages of the Life Cycle.

So with all that being said, can this forum thread be returned and used for Beta Testing communications and not User Wish Lists or additions to logic already written, thus giving the application the possibility of additional logic holes?

Test the Application AS IS...... report issues or problems with the BETA VERSION. If you'd like a WISH LIST thread, have one opened on the forum for posting for the next enhanced versions. This one is almost ready for release as a full version. ioBit has in the past even petitioned and sent out messages and surveys asking users opinions on future enhancements and development. That was your chance to offer up your suggestions for the future versions of ASC. That time is past for this one.

If Ive offended anyone with this post, that is not my intent. Im a professional Designer and Developer of applications across many platforms from Mainframes to Cell phones.... There is a thing called an Application Life Cycle that is followed of which BETA TESTING is just one phase in that Cycle. If this phase is used for concepts or unplanned development wants..... the end result is bug ridden logic and applications that seem to never find their way out the door to the Users since its forever under change and with each change there is the risk of human error in coding or oversight in the Scope of the Application overall thereby opening the doors to either bugs or Exploits.

This company has put out some of the best and stable logic over the years. Lets not start steering them to do anything less then what we have grown to expect from their Applications.

Test the v10. Post your issues. Let the issue be resolved and the product be signed off on and released.............then lets offer up Wish Lists.

Hi Acigan,

Would you mind to describe the issue in detail again or give us the link you posted before, which can help me understand the issue?

Thank you.

ASC 10 Beta

Performance Monitor

MONITOR.EXE

The issue of not retrieving the SMART disk data, Speed, and Temp has returned.

The panel displays the link to report the problem again, when it is expanded open.

The issue occurred in previous released versions but was resolved in version 9.x

Hello again

According to the order, I will describe more about the problem:

In Performance Monitor, when I click on "temperatures show", temperatures do not appear, instead "none" or "null" I do not remember exactly, appears as it appeared a message to send report that failure to which I ignored.

When I open ASC, and head immediately to "Action Center", I click show to show me my programs that need updating and then I click the "X" to close the program and I open ASC by clicking on the icon the taskbar, the window is not minimized ASC when I click the minimize icon. Always happens. The only way to minimize the window exit the program ASC is in the right-click options of the ASC icon on the taskbar and re-run.

Taking advantage of this space, add another bug with which I found today: Turns out completely closed the performance monitor, and it did not reappear when I turn on the PC, I had to go to the ASC setup, uncheck "Enable Performance Monitor" , re-marking and click on "Apply" to run again.

Thank you for your attention, I hope to be clear in the explanation, and that also is clear the translation through Google.

Hi MangoHarry,

Welcome to IObit Forum. Hope you have a fun here.

We are so glad that you love our product. Regarding the issue "I have noticed that the performance monitor does not give complete information, especially in the section of fan speed and temperature of the hardware. In the program update tool, the window is not minimized.", could you describe the issue more clearly so that we can look into it? If possible, screenshot of the trouble or any error message you got will be much appreciated.

?Hola de nuevo

?De acuerdo a lo pedido, voy a describir más a fondo el problema:

?En el monitor de rendimiento, cuando doy clic en "show temperatures", las temperaturas no aparecen, en lugar de ello aparece "none" o "null", no me acuerdo con exactitud, puesto que apareció un mensaje de enviar reporte de aquel fallo al cual hice caso.

?Cuando abro ASC, y me dirijo inmediatamente a "Action Center", doy clic en show para que me muestre mis programas que necesitan actualización y después doy clic en la "X" de cerrar programa y vuelvo a abrir ASC dando clic en el icono de la barra de tareas, la ventana de ASC no se minimiza cuando doy clic en el icono de minimizar. Siempre sucede. La única forma de minimizar la ventana de ASC es salirse del programa en las opciones de clic derecho de el icono de ASC en la barra de tareas y volverlo a ejecutar.

?Aprovechando este espacio, agrego otro bug con el que me encontré hoy: Resulta que cerré totalmente el monitor de rendimiento, y éste no volvió a aparecer cuando enciendo la PC, me tocó ir a la configuración de ASC, desmarcarcar "Enable Performance Monitor", volverlo a marcar y dar clic en "Apply" para que vuelva a ejecutarse.?

Gracias por su atención, espero ser claro en la explicación, y que igualmente quede claro la traducción a través de Google.

?

Hello MangoHarry,

Thanks for your clear explantation that helps me understand the issues you mentioned clearly.

1. As for the temperature issue, currently, the temperature does not display on Windows 10 latest update becaused our SDK may not support this OK well. Currently, we are working on it and will resolve it asap. So please let us know the windows OS you are running for our investigation.

2. As far as minimize issue, it is a bug in ASC 10 Beta 1.0. We will fix it in ASC Beta 2.0 which will be released in one day or two. Please install ASC 10 Beta 2.0 and help us check if it solves the bug.

3. Concerning the last issue, follow the steps below to provide us with the requested file for our further investigation.

Download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe -> Double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click 'Save report'. -> After it finishes, you will get a popup window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click 'OK' button to open that saved folder. -> Send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thanks in advance.

Hello again

According to the order, I will describe more about the problem:

In Performance Monitor, when I click on "temperatures show", temperatures do not appear, instead "none" or "null" I do not remember exactly, appears as it appeared a message to send report that failure to which I ignored.

When I open ASC, and head immediately to "Action Center", I click show to show me my programs that need updating and then I click the "X" to close the program and I open ASC by clicking on the icon the taskbar, the window is not minimized ASC when I click the minimize icon. Always happens. The only way to minimize the window exit the program ASC is in the right-click options of the ASC icon on the taskbar and re-run.

Taking advantage of this space, add another bug with which I found today: Turns out completely closed the performance monitor, and it did not reappear when I turn on the PC, I had to go to the ASC setup, uncheck "Enable Performance Monitor" , re-marking and click on "Apply" to run again.

Thank you for your attention, I hope to be clear in the explanation, and that also is clear the translation through Google.

Hello again, it s been a while since i run asc 10 on my laptop, and i found several bugs so far:

-temperature don t work on w10

-performance monitor, don t corelate with task manager, and frankly i don t know which one is good

-software updater don t work corectly

-sometimes just crash

-sometimes performance monitor dosen t start up

-startup manager don t really work sometimes, i mean not at all, but after a restart it s all better

That s all, have a nice day, cheers!