No announcement yet.

Lot of Iobit related malware problems?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lot of Iobit related malware problems?

Hi!

I tried a portable AV scanner Drweb cureit.
    And the AV app found a lot of Iobit related malware/security problems.

Here the report attachment.

These are real problems or false alerts?

Thanks

Attached Files

Security type software has become much more aggressive in what they identify as PUP's (potentially unwanted programs). This is the reason for the problems you found in your scan report. Security programs are not taking into considerations that not all PUP's are bad and people may want these programs on their machines.

Comment

I am also facing this type of problem in our system. Our operating system doesn't work, due to malware hang my system. For any kind of problem in the tp link router visit on tp link customer service.

Comment

my IObit Fighter 7 Free is working fine for me but some days ago I was facing some issues with the printer when I tried to print it shows me the error then I contact Epson technician for my issues. SO, I want to ask here, Can IObit provides me security for my printers.
        Free Download Advanced SystemCare and all other IObit products Now! Get access to the world-leading utility and security software for your Windows, Mac & Andriod devices.
        Last edited by Scannan; Sep. 16th, 2019, 12:05.

Comment

Hi david1392a,

Sorry for my late reply.

For the issue "Can IObit provides me security for my printers.", well, if it is malicious programs in Windows system, IObit Malware Fighter can protect your printer from it. But if it is related to hardware, sorry we could not provide protection.

Have a great day.
          IObit Support Team --
          If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Most of the security programs are assertive about the user's device security, hence, they flag the apps that are thought to be unwanted.
            But what they don't understand is that the apps that are installed by the user are necessary for the user to increase the productivity.
            All you need to do is to add an exception for the required apps in the system.
            Regards

Comment

Working...
            X