Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Send Your Feedback for IObit Uninstaller v10

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Send Your Feedback for IObit Uninstaller v10

    Hi All,

    IObit Uninstaller v10 RC is available now. Check it out and enjoy the new features.

    1. Download Now

    Download IObit Uninstaller v10 RC

    2. Send your Feedback

    - E-mail us your suggestions or comments directly: iufeedback@iobit.com.

    - Join discussion on our forums.

    3. Share IObit Uninstaller v10 RC with your families, friends, and colleagues


    4. What's New

    + Optimized the uninstall algorithm for stubborn programs to accelerate the uninstall by 30%
    + Enhanced Install Monitor to monitor more programs installation
    + Improved leftover scanning algorithm for more accurate result, especially when uninstalling a program with multiple versions installed
    + Better interaction experience for Install Monitor and Uninstall History
    + Added White skin
    + Supported 38 languages
    + Fixed known bugs

    5. Description

    IObit Uninstaller 10 is a perfect uninstallation tool. It provides an easy and secure way to thoroughly remove unwanted programs, Windows Apps, Universal Windows Platform (UWP) apps, and malicious/ad plugins, giving you a clean PC and a secure & smooth online surfing experience.

    As the first uninstall utility that comes up with the idea of bundleware removal, IObit Uninstaller has further optimized the algorithm to better detect bundleware at the very time when they are installed, which allows users to uninstall all unwanted bundleware more conveniently and timely.

    Other features in IObit Uninstaller are also wonderful. Real-time Install Monitor detects and logs changes made to your system during a program installation, which allows you to see what changes the monitored programs did during the installation. It is worth mentioning that Install Monitor newly supports monitoring system services, scheduled tasks, and DLL registration. Meanwhile, Software Health helps optimize all installed software to make them run smoother and also reduces security risks. Moreover, it newly supports blocking browser site notification prompts from interrupting you. With the enhanced scan engine and greatly expanded database, IObit Uninstaller can remove more stubborn programs and malicious/ad plugins, and ensure all leftovers to be removed thoroughly from the computer just like they’ve never existed. It also supports removing Windows apps under non-administrator accounts and the latest UWP apps on Windows 10 to free up more storage space. What’s more, the optimized Software Updater now supports updating multi-language versions of some popular programs, like Firefox, WinRAR, and Mozilla Thunderbird.

    All in all, IObit Uninstaller 10 is an all-in-one uninstallation utility to uninstall software, bundleware, browser extensions, and Windows Apps for a clean and safe PC.
    IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

  • #2
    keeps getting better and better

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by betahistine View Post
      keeps getting better and better
      Hi betahistine,

      We will keep on improving it.

      Cheers,



      IObit Support Team --
      If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

      Comment


      • #4
        A suggestion is when after rebooting, there are more programs to uninstall or scan for leftovers, for IObit Uninstaller to automatically launch again. There could be the option to switch been showing the popup, which asks if you want to launch it again - as it done now, or automatically running IObit Uninstaller again.

        There are still some occasional issues with the software health function, where it want to delete leftovers from programs that are actually still installed.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by roger_m View Post
          A suggestion is when after rebooting, there are more programs to uninstall or scan for leftovers, for IObit Uninstaller to automatically launch again. There could be the option to switch been showing the popup, which asks if you want to launch it again - as it done now, or automatically running IObit Uninstaller again.

          There are still some occasional issues with the software health function, where it want to delete leftovers from programs that are actually still installed.
          Hi,

          We have forwarded your suggestion to our product team for consideration.

          For the Software Health function, please kindly send us a screenshot of the leftovers from programs that are actually still installed so that we can further look into it.

          Thanks,

          IObit Support Team --
          If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

          Comment


          • #6
            Perfectioning of the tool that looks for and erases traces of program that is being uninstalled at the moment, a check and mega deep cleaning (2 times more). It will also be useful if you have an engine that automatically detects and cleans these uninstallation debris.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Yuri B.M View Post
              Perfectioning of the tool that looks for and erases traces of program that is being uninstalled at the moment, a check and mega deep cleaning (2 times more). It will also be useful if you have an engine that automatically detects and cleans this uninstallation debris.
              Hi Yuri B.M,

              We have forwarded your suggestion to our product team and our experts will keep improving our program.

              Cheers,
              IObit Support Team --
              If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

              Comment


              • #8
                Wenn ein Programm aktualisiert wird, klappt trotzdem das Install-Fenster des Programmes au und man muss über das Programm aktualisieren, in diesem Fall Firefox. Dann kann ich auch ja gleich das Programm selber installieren. Ich dachte die Aktualisierungen laufen im Hintergrund ab.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Heino60 View Post
                  Wenn ein Programm aktualisiert wird, klappt trotzdem das Install-Fenster des Programmes au und man muss über das Programm aktualisieren, in diesem Fall Firefox. Dann kann ich auch ja gleich das Programm selber installieren. Ich dachte die Aktualisierungen laufen im Hintergrund ab.
                  As per Forum rules, all posts must be in English.
                  To err is Human. To really mess things up you need a PC.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Wenn ein Programm aktualisiert wird, klappt das Install-Fenster des Programmes au und man muss über das Programm aktualisieren, in diesem Herbst Firefox. Dann kann ich auch ja gleich das Programm selber installieren. Ich dachte die Aktualisierungen laufen im Hintergrund ab.
                    When a program is updated, the install window of the program folds au and you have to update via the program, this fall Firefox. Then I can install the program myself. I thought the updates were in the background.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Heino60 View Post
                      Wenn ein Programm aktualisiert wird, klappt das Install-Fenster des Programmes au und man muss über das Programm aktualisieren, in diesem Herbst Firefox. Dann kann ich auch ja gleich das Programm selber installieren. Ich dachte die Aktualisierungen laufen im Hintergrund ab.
                      When a program is updated, the install window of the program folds au and you have to update via the program, this fall Firefox. Then I can install the program myself. I thought the updates were in the background.
                      Hello,

                      We are so sorry that Software Updater doesn't support silent installation for all programs because some programs can't be installed silently or silent installation may bring other unwanted things.
                      In this case, users need to perform some operations manually.

                      Thanks for your understanding.



                      IObit Support Team --
                      If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X