This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup!

That's what we do, Top....I only have a smoke outside so the terrible,sticky mess of the Tar from smoking is not an issue thank God! The use of isopropyl alcohol DILUTED is a great one if needed. 8-)

-Cowboy

Originally posted by Toppack View Post
    We only use damp cloth,
    NO chemicals!
    I would not try Windex! since it's for glass not plastic.
    What they tell me that just ain't so bothers me!

Comment

Kudoes to Mel for this one. :smile:

-Cowboy

Originally posted by Melvin_Deal View Post
      If flat LCD. Diluted Isopropyl alcohol and pure H2o. 3 to 1. Use clean dampened(with mixture) soft cotton cloth only. Very gentle pressure. Change cloth and repeat if necessary. Moist cotton cloth (pure H2o) for final wipe.

Comment

I use regular wet wipes (alcohol free) and then just wipe the screen with paper towels. And of course you only want to do that when the screen is off.

Comment

Yep!

Now all I have to do is throw my laptop into the dishwasher,I need a clean keyboard and a clean C: drive....everything I need is in a Two Terabyte expansion drive anyway. :mrgreen:

-Cowboy

Comment

ok i'll must adopt that.!!!!!

Comment

I don't use any liquid at all. I just use a plain soft cloth and I think that basically gets the job done.

Comment

This all made me giggle - thank you!

I was wondering what this 'dishwashing' was for computers ;)

:shock: :-D
                Links in Signature not allowed

Comment

Hi, I don't have a dish washing machine and I haven't tried it yet. I just wash everything directly with dish washing liquid soap and after rinse it with water. I just let it dry and wipe it with a dry cloth and I'm done. Anyway, It's really difficult to use an electronic one. You have to be very careful and must read the instructions very well.
                  How to Use a Dishwasher. While many homes come with a dishwasher, you may have just moved into a place for the first time that has one. It can be intimidating to figure out how to properly use a dishwasher, but it will be a real...

Comment

It's always tricky when you haven't used a machine before lol

Comment

LOL Always read the manual first before trying on anything

Comment

Working...
                      X