This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ektorbarajas View Post

Cicely do you have any update or info about this suggestion? I really believe that if iobit manages to implement this for Smart Defrag Pro, this will boost Smart Defrag acceptance and will really make this apart from other defragmenter and optimizers
    Originally posted by ektorbarajas View Post

Cicely do you have any update or info about this suggestion? I really believe that if iobit manages to implement this for Smart Defrag Pro, this will boost Smart Defrag acceptance and will really make this apart from other defragmenter and optimizers
    Hi there,

We are still working on this improvement. We
    IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Cicely I would like to see this implemented in a future release, thanks!
      DJ ektorbarajas:
      http://ektorbarajas.blogspot.mx/

Comment

Smart defrag will be smartest and will help in being proactive about HDDs and SSDs status, tear and worn.

Comment

I downloaded Smart Defrag 6.3.0.228 from Major Geek about an hour ago. However, the file that was downloaded was not an executable:

smart-defragsetup shown in Windows Explorer as "file" 15,636kb

7-Zip finds lots of files and folders, but I don't seem to be able to find an executable.

Please tell me where I have gone wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Alberman View Post
            I downloaded Smart Defrag 6.3.0.228 from Major Geek about an hour ago. However, the file that was downloaded was not an executable:

smart-defragsetup shown in Windows Explorer as "file" 15,636kb

7-Zip finds lots of files and folders, but I don't seem to be able to find an executable.

Please tell me where I have gone wrong
            No idea what you did but I strongly recommend deleting whatever you downloaded and run a malware/antivirus scan.

This is the Majorgeeks link for smart defrag. In download locations choose Download@Majorgeeks and you will get the smartdefrag-setup exe file.
            https://www.majorgeeks.com/files/det...artdefrag.html
            To err is Human. To really mess things up you need a PC.

Comment

Hi Alberman,

Scannan geve you the link again. Would you mind another try? Please feel free to contact us if any further question.
              IObit Support Team --
              If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

I changed to Chrome from IE and the download worked correctly.
                Smart Defrag 6 works very well

Comment

I'm glad to hear that. :)
                  IObit Support Team --

Comment

Working...
                  X