IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

suggestion For ASC6

zer0ne

Hello the ASC 6 is perfect software you made everything is good

but i suggestion to build applications like "*** Program Deactivator" sorry for spaam, this is e good tools, made this tools for ASC6 i love is very helpful

Discriptions

***** Programs-on-Demand Technology™

Thanks to the Programs-on-Demand Technology™ there is now a third option: Disable programs that are no longer required first and see if you can continue to work without them. If you notice that you need a program again, it is no longer a problem. You can start the program as usual - the Programs-on-Demand Technology™ reactivates the program in the background, as if you had never disabled it. With the improved Programs-on-Demand Technology™, programs are even disabled automatically after they are used, so that the load on your system is always kept as low as possible.

Design of Program Deactivator™

Program Deactivator™ is divided into three areas: the All installed programs area, the Load from installed programs area and the Details area. You will now find the additional Introduction button in the menu bar, which allows you to open the introduction to Program Deactivator™ at any time.

Screenshot of Program Deactivator

http://ngarko.net/?di=JHIE

http://ngarko.net/?di=IMJU

sorry for my bad english

Regards

zer0ne

I would just like to add my support to this great idea. It would certainly be a great addition to Iobits portfolio. It would certainly make life a lot easier for the majority of ordinary pc users.

I hope Iobit wil be able to include it in their offerings, in the not too distant future.

Hi Scannan

Yes - it seems like it would work like an improvement of TurboBoost in work mode, if I understand it correctly.

Cheers

solbjerg

I would just like to add my support to this great idea. It would certainly be a great addition to Iobits portfolio. It would certainly make life a lot easier for the majority of ordinary pc users.

I hope Iobit wil be able to include it in their offerings, in the not too distant future.

Archived