IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ACSU6 couse perfect exploit ?

eskimos

Hi I just use ACSU6 and from menu toolbox choose system control and on the window I have marked box Administrative tools, apply, and nice icon appears on my desktop (I did it on admin account), which is perfectly fine. However when I unmarked the box this icon disappear from my desktop, still fine. But I have two other account on my comp (standard acc) and when I log in I see this administrative tool icon, and what is worst I can run it without admin privileges which is uncool indeed. I can not delete this icon. I tried run acs6 on this account and mark/unmarked this box but it did not work. So now I have fully open comp for my 7 yo son, who is very smart and I assume explode my windows 7 within a minute.

Can you help me ?

Hi eskimos

Welcome. If you restart your pc the issue will probably be resolved. Even though you changed the settings and removed the Administrative Tools, the system may need a restart in order for the change to apply.

If this does not solve the issue, you should uninstall ASCU and reinstall it again, and the issue should be resolved.

Hi I just use ACSU6 and from menu toolbox choose system control and on the window I have marked box Administrative tools, apply, and nice icon appears on my desktop (I did it on admin account), which is perfectly fine. However when I unmarked the box this icon disappear from my desktop, still fine. But I have two other account on my comp (standard acc) and when I log in I see this administrative tool icon, and what is worst I can run it without admin privileges which is uncool indeed. I can not delete this icon. I tried run acs6 on this account and mark/unmarked this box but it did not work. So now I have fully open comp for my 7 yo son, who is very smart and I assume explode my windows 7 within a minute.

Can you help me ?

I have never liked the Windows logout and login feature in either W7 or W8. It has seemed to me that logging out does not completely remove Windows features previously given to the logged out user. Logging out and in as another user uses a lot of memory and that is one reason I think that not all the features previously given to the logged out user are removed.

As a result I never use the logout and login feature. I always use the Retart feature. This is obviously clumsy if you change users a lot. Fortunately I do not.

So the bug may be in Windows and not in ASCU. I think Windows may do this to speed up switching among users.

Hi all!

As eskimos didn't reveal the details in his/her profile we can guess at some things?

I don't believe it is memory related though Toppack.

The machine may be unclean among other possibilities.

Please provide the details of your hardware and software eskimos. You can do this by updating your profile found at the top left of the forum GUI called "User CP".

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

???:shock:

If the computer is So Low on Memory, that you have to Worry about little things like that, then it 'Needs More Memory'! :wink:

(4.GB is about the Minimum these days, for the Motherboard)

The amount of memory and processing power in a computer should always be sufficient to meet the computer's everyday use needs. I think that goes without saying:-)

Archived