IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Probleme

vtt56250

Hello

When I clean my pc, I selected 'Deep clean' is very problem with geekbench this is microsoft visual c++ but I not selected 'deep clean' there are not error. I love that you find the problem because I love your software and it cleans supperbien when there are deep clean except that I have a problem.

thank you kindly answer

Hi vtt56250

Welcome. There are many posts on the forum regarding Deep Clean, and in all cases we recommend that you disable Deep Clean. It is unnecessary for normal cleaning and should only be used if there is a serious issue on your pc, which cannot be solved with normal cleaning. Deep Clean is very aggressive.

If you do decide to use the Deep Clean, then it is vital that you check every scan result before repairing to ensure that you agree with the results/recommendations.

Hi vtt56250,

Welcome to our forum!

We need more information to look into this issue.

1. Please make sure geekbench works well.

2. Enable Deep Clean for Registry Fix module

3. Scan and repair Registry Fix to see whether the problem will appear again.

4. If the problem appears again, please open ASC v6 -> click Rescue icon(There are three icons on the top right of v6 interface. Rescue icon is the first one) -> choose the latest backup file -> click Undo Changes and reboot your computer to see whether the problem will be fixed or not.

Thanks in advance.

Thank you

Sory, I do not speak English very well, I live in french.

Geekbench on my pc works fine but if when I clean my pc with deep clean then I reboot and there is error. If I uncheck the option deep clean I have no problem. Thank you as I continue to clean my pc without deep clean.

cordially

Hi Toppack,

OK, it is a good suggestion, but I would advice vtt56250 to examine the details of the problems after Deep Scan to find out what is causing this glitch.

If the problem is not encountered by IObit before, how they are going to correct this bug if member vtt56250 does not supply the information needed for that.

That is valid for Cicely's advice too.

Cheers.

Yes, I was trying to 'Keep it Simple', so would be easy to translate to French. :grin:

I guess I went 'Too Simple'. :roll:

[EDIT] by Mel: Using Google translate you can keep it simple...

Ne pas utiliser Deep-propre, s'il provoque des problèmes.

Modifier / Supprimer le message

It is true that English is the accepted language on this forum.

-Mel

vtt56250

Hi vtt56250,

Welcome to our forum!

We need more information to look into this issue.

1. Please make sure geekbench works well.

2. Enable Deep Clean for Registry Fix module

3. Scan and repair Registry Fix to see whether the problem will appear again.

4. If the problem appears again, please open ASC v6 -> click Rescue icon(There are three icons on the top right of v6 interface. Rescue icon is the first one) -> choose the latest backup file -> click Undo Changes and reboot your computer to see whether the problem will be fixed or not.

Thanks in advance.

Salut vtt56250,

Bienvenue sur notre forum !

Nous avons besoin de plus amples renseignements pour examiner cette question.

1. Veuillez vous assurer de geekbench fonctionne bien.

2. Activez Deep Clean pour module Registry Fix

3. Analyser et réparer Registry Fix pour voir si le problème s'affiche à nouveau.

4. Si le problème réapparaît, s'il vous plaît ouvrez ASC v6 -> cliquez sur icône de sauvetage (il y a trois icônes en haut à droite de l'interface de la v6. Icône de sauvetage est le premier) -> sélectionnez le dernier fichier de sauvegarde -> cliquez sur Annuler les modifications et redémarrez votre ordinateur pour voir si le problème sera résolu ou non.

Merci à l'avance.

Hello thank you for your post

Geekbench works very well on my pc.

1 I run Geekbench that everything works

2 I clean my pc with deep clean

3 I restarts my pc

4 There is an error with Geekbench then he quite alone

5 I relaunch and it works

For the history of search in the registry, I get the problem, the problem vien microsoft visual C + + and my grandfather has the same problem as me

goodbye

PS: if I uncheck deep clean over pobleme or so if I made ​​a big cleaning with deep clean then I run Geekbench without restarting the pc it works

Hello thank you for your post

Geekbench works very well on my pc.

1 I run Geekbench that everything works

2 I clean my pc with deep clean

3 I restarts my pc

4 There is an error with Geekbench then he quite alone

5 I relaunch and it works

For the history of search in the registry, I get the problem, the problem vien microsoft visual C + + and my grandfather has the same problem as me

goodbye

PS: if I uncheck deep clean over pobleme or so if I made ​​a big cleaning with deep clean then I run Geekbench without restarting the pc it works

vtt56250

Thank you for your feedback.

You did not follow Cicely's request :

(4. Si le problème réapparaît, s'il vous plaît ouvrez ASC v6 -> cliquez sur icône de sauvetage (il y a trois icônes en haut à droite de l'interface de la v6. Icône de sauvetage est le premier) -> sélectionnez le dernier fichier de sauvegarde -> cliquez sur Annuler les modifications et redémarrez votre ordinateur pour voir si le problème sera résolu ou non.)

This was requested in order to determine if Deep Cleaning the registry was creating the problem. However I think you have confirmed that Deep Clean is in fact responsible.

Also, I see that after you do a Deep Clean, that you restart your pc. This is unnecessary and also unadvisable.

I again recommend that you disable Deep Clean, as it is not necessary for normal use. Cicely may request more informaton from you in order to determine why the Geekbench registry entry is being affected this way.

Archived