IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

SysExplorer diagnose-report v1.0

cordroyz

:mrgreen:Hi, I was having problems before this report, : windows updates are a recurring issue, troubleshooting has`nt solved anything for quite a long time, error reporting has vanished, crashes or becomes unresponsive is regular, out of date certificates, my anti-virus has never found a single threat, and so on. I am fairly new to computers and seem to spend most of my time trying to maintain or fix it. hope this enough for now, I copied the report to notepad. thanks , hope we can sort it out. ps, the problems got worse when i stopped using ASC 6 PRO, after the trial period was up. i`ve now got the free version. thanks again. Roy Parker.

Hi Roy

Have you checked your settings in the program - especially the "Privacy" settings? fx. the antimalware "cleaning" and also check "junk" files settings and registry clean settings.

Cheers

solbjerg

:mrgreen:Hi, I was having problems before this report, : windows updates are a recurring issue, troubleshooting has`nt solved anything for quite a long time, error reporting has vanished, crashes or becomes unresponsive is regular, out of date certificates, my anti-virus has never found a single threat, and so on. I am fairly new to computers and seem to spend most of my time trying to maintain or fix it. hope this enough for now, I copied the report to notepad. thanks , hope we can sort it out. ps, the problems got worse when i stopped using ASC 6 PRO, after the trial period was up. i`ve now got the free version. thanks again. Roy Parker.

In addition to Solbjerg's advice, ensure that Deep Clean is Not enabled in the Registry Fix settings, as this can cause severe problems when used by users without a strong understandng of the registry. It is unnecessary for normal cleaning and optimization.

Hi , when i checked just now i noticed a couple of things that might have been wrongly set, here`s hoping. Previously if i did not really understand the settings i would tend to leave them as default or the recommended which i thought i had. So after the few changes i made, I run a scan, was that right ?got a wee bit excited. will let you know how it goes. thanks for the speedy help to you and Scannon.

No improvement

Hi chaps, the changes you suggested were specific to tools in the program, But there was a lot of options to choose from. So i might have made some wrong moves. I rebooted after scan and fixes. then ran SysExplorer again, does`nt look to good, you tell me.

Hi, Scannan I could not find Deep clean to disable. Should i have that tool might be in the paid version. the problems i`ve been getting might have little or nothing to do with ASC. who knows , not me . will do my best with a bit of help.

Sorry...yes Deep Clean is in the paid version..so the good news is that you could not have used it. So, run a Reg clean, a |Junk files clean, a Privacy clean. Then do a Smart Defrag. It is better to download the standalone version of smart defrag, You can get the latest version in the News and offers section of the forum or the Smart Defrag section. I could give you the links, but I think it would be a better learning curve for you to do it yourself.

slight problem

Hi Scannan, that great only i hav`nt got reg cleaner in this version have i ? , could you recommend one for me. sorry Scannan to achieve what you`ve got in mind do i check all the boxes in them, i take it privacy sweep is same as privacy clean, just to be clear.

Yes you have Registry Fix. If you select expert mode you can choose each item one at a time. Select Registry Fix, run a scan then run the Repair. Do the same for Junk Files and for Privacy sweep.

Here is the link for the ASC user Manual, which will help you to understand the product.

Hi Cordroyz,

Roy is recommending you do an uninstall, reinstall of the program. See Clean install concept in Solbjerg's signature, link in how to do this is there. This will usually resolve problems you are having with a program.

A.T.

NO a windows repair install

Hi

no i mean a repair install of the OS,(W7).

Hopefully this will reset his certificate store,

I've had this problem it gets worse and nothing updates,

see my post under malware removal unable to update.

Windows is not updating which is why Nissrv is running

(windows and MSE) .

Cord has also run SAS/MBAM/AKIL between postings and now MBAM will not update.

He also has a problems with Realplayer/Explorer, not sure but there is an external device attached which may have corrupted/infected his system

Roy

Archived