IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Cosmetic Bis

Hello,

It appears that, during the scan, the progress bar reaches 99%, while there is still a multitude of files to scan.

In my case, the bar has reached the maximum after 10 minutes, while the total length of analysis is 1h15mn.

Otherwise, congratulations for this nice version.

Cordially

RF

Hi richardf

A few questions please :-)

Are we are talking IMF v. 2 beta?

Was it the Smart scan or the Full scan you tested?

Was it the absolutely first test?

How much data on your machine?

I still use version 1.7 and by me the smart scan took a little less than 5 minutes - around 30 Gb data on my machine - no percentage information in my version, only the progress bar. Also it is set to scan automatically.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hello,

It appears that, during the scan, the progress bar reaches 99%, while there is still a multitude of files to scan.

In my case, the bar has reached the maximum after 10 minutes, while the total length of analysis is 1h15mn.

Otherwise, congratulations for this nice version.

Cordially

RF

Hi richardf1 and Buddahfan,

Thanks for your feedbacks.

I have reported the issues you mentioned to our product team. And these issues will be solved in the official version.

Thanks solbjerg's timely reply.:-D

Archived